Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

movax posted:

dude, share this

can't be one of my ecus since we were mostly v850 and hc11/hc12 based, so can't help much if at all

it's a bosch motronic ml4.1 system from a peugeot 4-cylinder 1.9L, but the same basic system was in a few late 80s cars, and other 80s motronic systems aren't massively dissimilar - porsche, bmw, opel, fiat, alfa, etc

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s3oyjg - contains original binary dump, disassembly, and a circuit diagram (which is from a different car, but is 95% identical)

0x0000-3fff is code. engine maps and constant tables start at 0x4000. code is only about 20% commented right now, and only a few tables fully identified

Sweevo fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jul 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
Working on a rPi emulation box

It's going about as well as you can imagine

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
studying to be chartered accountant, going back to uni in the autumn to learn chinese,trying to put in an hour here and there of codeacademy and reading books on statistics

i should really kill myself

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

julian assflange posted:

studying to be chartered accountant, going back to uni in the autumn to learn chinese,trying to put in an hour here and there of codeacademy and reading books on statistics

i should really kill myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h-wVe9a6rQ&t=48s

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oh :suicide:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i've been learning linear algebra through python list comprehensions

its pretty fun and i have already found ways to implement it into my little programs i write to make my desk job more fun

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i write .... plays

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Smythe posted:

i write .... plays

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hark, a shitposter cometh!

exeunt yospos

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Smythe posted:

i write .... plays

write a radio play and then cast only yosposters

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

julian assflange posted:

hark, a shitposter cometh!

exeunt yospos

im pretty sick of the :frogout: frog but if somebody dressed him up like henry viii and made it :exeunt: i would have a brief chuckle

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Werthog 95 posted:

im pretty sick of the :frogout: frog but if somebody dressed him up like henry viii and made it :exeunt: i would have a brief chuckle

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
College Slice
I'm learning unity and trying to make a coop networked rogue legacy clone. Also, unity + futile is a great jump away from XNA and a small jump away from pure unity. Also, monogame is still missing a nice asset pipeline. Also, I spoke to one of the contributors to monogame and he doesn't know when asset pipeline is coming. Just make the jump to unity already and enjoy multiplatform builds. :getin:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
2 months ago I helped my brother with a project.

sports
Sep 1, 2012
gotta get os 9 on the gamecube

one day i will using the netbsd resources already in place

also that one ee in this thread is shameful im a ee and i think your bad.

sports
Sep 1, 2012

Rude. posted:

is this a set for a Will and Grace episode?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

sports posted:

is this a set for a Will and Grace episode?

Greenhouse automation. :catdrugs:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I love ag-tronics

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
agtronix is a great business name!!!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
aaagtronix

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
here is another pic of the storefront

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Rude. posted:

cool

sports
Sep 1, 2012

Rude. posted:

here is another pic of the storefront

its for weed lol

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
i wanna do a aquaponics thing that would be cool

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

cops raid those places all the loving time in this country weed is apparently bad according to the :siren:New Zealand Police:siren:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i made a program that poo poo out an autohotkey file that i could use to spam counter strike global offensive by spitting out text macros

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Angry Moo Cow posted:

cops raid those places all the loving time in this country weed is apparently bad according to the :siren:New Zealand Police:siren:

sounds like a boring job

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

raiding hydroponic stores?

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

i am writing a shadowrun storytelling assistant with nodejs and other js libs i find. it is neat so far and i am learning a lot more about javascript than i probably want to know. i expect to lose motivation and the will to finish any day now

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
i spend my spare time farting and planning for even bigger farts.

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

i'm making a blog software. because the world doesn't have enough DIY blog softwares

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just post an anonymous blog about all the dispensing errors I make

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
i cook stuff, and write stuff, paint stuff and go outside. i'm investigating making some sort of indoor hydroponic setup for to have some fresh basil and shite over the winter.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I spend most of my free time telling the dog to shut the hell up.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
another bro from the "one hour of free time per night due to having a wife and kid krew" checking in.

i want to build a new wooden plinth for my thorens turntable but lol as if ill ever find time to do that.

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Angry Moo Cow posted:

I spend most of my free time telling the dog to shut the hell up.

my brother in law chained his dog to the floor of his basement for 3 days with a 4 inch chain. that dog was kinda weird after that but it didn't bark

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
post your animal abusest stories itt

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yelling at the dog isn't abuse when it is running around at full speed and yapping in a 7 acre paddock trying to catch birds

gadgethugs
Apr 15, 2007
Solar powered raspberry pi that will serve up interactive fiction in the middle of the desert.

Why people bring their mobile devices to the middle of the desert I will never know. But if I can take advantage of that for ~~ arts ~~ then so be it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Nomnom Cookie posted:

my brother in law chained his dog to the floor of his basement for 3 days with a 4 inch chain. that dog was kinda weird after that but it didn't bark

A friend of mine who lives in the suburbs of a small city apparently had a court order telling him to take his job to the vet and have its vocal chords cut.

I dont know if the court order part is true or not, I have my suspicions, but that god sounds weird now