Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

park day again lo l:)

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
mok if i ever come to your house i might dognap your dog. i understand if you would murder me for it but those few precious days spent with your pup before you found mewould be worth it.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

moker do you just spend your days chilling with thunder and driving around to parks?

mad jelly

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Cole posted:

mok if i ever come to your house i might dognap your dog. i understand if you would murder me for it but those few precious days spent with your pup before you found mewould be worth it.

we can act like a gay couple and totally go to the park with our cute stumpy doggie

movax posted:

moker do you just spend your days chilling with thunder and driving around to parks?

mad jelly

i take him on 2-3 30+ minute walks a day but lately instead of the evening walk we go to various parks around the city then when its late we go look for cats around my apartment to scare them away :^)

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

How much are Corgis, anyway? I'd probably adopt one from a shelter or rescue, if that makes any difference.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
They're popular herding dogs...which is to say, if you go to a breeder you can expect 4-digits.

From a shelter/rescue, there's probably no difference from one breed to the next...it's mostly set fees, like adoption fee, fee for you to impose a gender, etc.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Mad Dragon posted:

How much are Corgis, anyway? I'd probably adopt one from a shelter or rescue, if that makes any difference.

I see the ones from reputable breeders start at around 800

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

What about upkeep? Tire rotations, oil changes, etc...:iiaca:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mad Dragon posted:

There are corgi rescues in almost every state where you can get one that's a few years old that just needs a home for a hundred bucks or two.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Mr. Nice! posted:

There are corgi rescues in almost every state where you can get one that's a few years old that just needs a home for a hundred bucks or two.

This is my dream, is to get one like mok.

rescue an older corgi that is house broken and poo poo.

aka, i can trade puppy years for it not making GBS threads and pissing on every single thing.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bob A Feet posted:

This is my dream, is to get one like mok.

rescue an older corgi that is house broken and poo poo.

aka, i can trade puppy years for it not making GBS threads and pissing on every single thing.

Just google your state corgi rescue. There's one down in Ft. Lauderdale I'm thinking about hitting up once I see how school is treating me.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
post roscoe, logan, martello dogges, thunder, all dogges tia

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

post ... all dogges tia

Yadi says "sup?"

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
pretty jealous of my friend's dogge, she's like the most fuckin loving dogge ever

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1bo98838hs

omg is this real :( TRIGGER WARNING

http://imgur.com/a/KZvV0

mokhtar belmokhtar fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 24, 2013

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

holocaust bloopers posted:

post roscoe, logan, martello dogges, thunder, all dogges tia

Scuda has caused me to soften my no dogs in the bed stance.

She crawled up to the head of the bed and got snuggled into my shoulder with no prompting.

Bonus dogges: my parents breed Goldens and these are the latest litter.

That's from a month ago, when I go down to visit next weekend I'll take pics of them playing with Scuda. :3:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

This is honestly incredible.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
but srsly back to corgis

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

Both my dogges were similar cases. Ollie was covered in scars from where they would beat him and not have it treated, and from pinning him down in the yard so tightly that he couldn't shake off bugs so flies would eat his skin and lay eggs in the wounds. Otis had been beaten, starved, and kept in a cage so small he couldn't move, and had to stand in his own waste leading to massive infections in his feet so he could barely walk.

Both got rescued by shelters, treated, and adopted by us where they were/are spoiled beyond comparison and ended up spending most of their days in perfect doggie bliss :3:

Otis at the Dogge Park

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl
Hi friends. This is my buddy Duncan:

He's a mutt but he's a good dogge :)

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

ROPES CURE NIGGERS posted:

Mutts are good dogges too :)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ROPES CURE NIGGERS posted:

Has Duncan been working out? He looks...thinner.

Edit: He is a good dogge.

ROPES CURE NIGGERS
Feb 18, 2013

by Fistgrrl

Godholio posted:

Has Duncan been working out? He looks...thinner.

Edit: He is a good dogge.

Nah lol it's just the angle he's still chubby lil stout dude

Ty man :)

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Needs more Lab

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
he won't even look at me during bath time :(

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
omg :(

Delilah, blind from birth, listening to my voice.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Just wanna pet this dogge

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
It's 'dog' not 'dogge'

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
No I'm pretty sure it's dogge.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Pufflekins posted:

It's 'dog' not 'dogge'

Thread title is "dogge" why do you want to be different? Uniformity, hooah?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Pufflekins posted:

It's 'dog' not 'dogge'

Fuckke you.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Pufflekins posted:

It's 'dog' not 'dogge'

get hosed and also get out of this thread

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I'm not going to let some shitbird push the dog(ge) thread out of existence.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

janjaw33d2
Jul 17, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Mad Dragon posted:

I'm not going to let some shitbird push the dog(ge) thread out of existence.

AND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERS

AND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERS
AND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERS

AND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERS

AND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERS
AND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERS

AND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERSAND I WISH I HAD SOME STINGERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Why do you gotta bring the dogges into this you heartless monster