Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet
Goddamn, all of the female characters have some serious pathological lordosis going on. I know it's supposed to be unconsciously perceived as an 'attractive' posture by males, but that's a bit much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiregrind
Jun 26, 2013

I've not logged in pso2 for a while, but this was easily the best free MMO I ever played. Future MMOs should follow PSO2's example.
I see how they added free rooms and all these items for EP2 and I wish the game wasn't just in japanese; I have dozens of friends who were hyped with the game since the announcement but have been waiting on an actual english release. Soloing this game just isn't the same.

wiregrind fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jul 26, 2013

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

I am so tired... I am so tired all the time...
This game is pretty great.

Also, Schu, I think I've found your long lost sister:

Protocol 5
Sep 23, 2004

"I can't wait until cancer inevitably chokes the life out of Curt Schilling."
So people are already complaining that Bravers are too weak, despite it being blindingly obvious that the itemization is nowhere near complete, what with there being only about a dozen 7+ star weapons for each type, no trade in weapons, and no rare boss dropped PAs yet. Which is not to say that they don't need to hurry up and push that content ASAP, but calling a class garbage at this point is pretty silly.

Some other stuff we're probably going to see in the not too distant future are Coast EQs, probably 12-man Bal Lodos and some kind of free map, as well as a TA and an AQ, bird darker bosses, and maybe a new bingo card event.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Protocol 5 posted:

So people are already complaining that Bravers are too weak, despite it being blindingly obvious that the itemization is nowhere near complete, what with there being only about a dozen 7+ star weapons for each type, no trade in weapons, and no rare boss dropped PAs yet. Which is not to say that they don't need to hurry up and push that content ASAP, but calling a class garbage at this point is pretty silly.

Some other stuff we're probably going to see in the not too distant future are Coast EQs, probably 12-man Bal Lodos and some kind of free map, as well as a TA and an AQ, bird darker bosses, and maybe a new bingo card event.

People need to learn how to Just Guard and Just Attack :v:, but in all seriousness, SEGA is nowhere near done iterating on EP2 content, they have only put out ~35% of EP2 so far.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
So hey, here's a PSO2 Vita guide I've written up.

Preface

So, PSO2 is available for the Vita. Vita users can play with PC users (though only on blocks 201-236) and can use both wifi and 3G data services to play. There’s no offline mode, but you can freely mess with the character creator and take augmented reality photos of your space elf while not connected to the internet.

The game itself is still free to play, no change there. You can download it from the PSN store and play without paying a yen. The initial download is 3GB, and as of the Episode 2 update there's another 2GB to come down, so make sure you have enough space - shell out for a 16GB or 32GB card if you can. However, due to the Vita only supporting a single account, you have to have a Japanese PSN/SEN account to do this. And, due to recent firmware changes, you now have to format your system (and memory card, unless you have another to devote to a Japanese account) to switch between accounts. A huge pain in the rear end. It also means the game's trophies will be on your Japanese account, rather than your EU/US account, if that's important to you.

There is another way, however. The game was released on a physical game card as a "Premium Pack". By purchasing and using this, you can play the game on any region account you wish. It also comes with some stuff - a month's worth of premium, some CAST parts, some outfits, a couple of weapons. It is a bit pricey though, Play-Asia have it listed for $50 sans delivery costs.

Also, it should be made clear that when you sign in to your PSO2 account, the Sega and Sony accounts will be bound to each other, so you can't log in to another Vita that has someone else's PSN account active. Only recently has Sega started letting people unbind, and even then you have to explain to them why you would like to do so (i.e., "I was trying it out on a friend's system and didn't realize that would happen").

Getting Set Up

Either download the game or buy the premium pack. On the LiveArea screen, hit the refresh button and begin the long, arduous process of updating. Depending on your connection, you might want to just plug it in and let it do it overnight.

When the update is done, either hit the update button again or start the game to install the update.

Upon the first boot, it’ll create some save data..

Then you’ll get the title screen. Hit Start, agree to the TOU as usual and you come to the start menu.

From top to bottom, the options are:

• Login
  • Change Sega ID details (loads a page in the browser)
  • Augmented Reality mode
  • Character creator
  • Credits
  • Online Manual (loads a page in the browser)
  • Return to title screen

Augmented Reality mode allows you to take pictures of your character standing around on your desk or whatever. To use it (with anything but the default characters), you have to sign in and use the last option (ポートレート用データ保存) at the visiphone. You can save three characters for AR use, but they’ll only have the costume you’re wearing when you save them.

Hit Login and you’ll be asked to choose your ship.

After that is the login prompt. Reminder! - this will bind your PSN and Sega ID accounts if you proceed.

Once that’s done you just take the first option and select your character..

And you’re in!

All the menus are the same, with the exception of things like item and CO lists being paginated instead of scrolling - you can switch pages with the d-pad, and use square to mass mark things for sale/storage/etc.

If you bought the premium pack, you can redeem your items by inputting the codes on the included sheets at the Visiphone (Item Code option).

Playing

The controls are a little different to the PC version, due to having less buttons, but if you’ve been playing with a gamepad they should be fairly familiar for you.

X - Jump/Cancel
O - Dodge/Confirm/Pickup
Square - Attack
Triangle - Photon Art
L/R Analogue sticks - Movement/Camera
D-pad Up/Down- Weapon/Subpalette switching
D-pad Left/Right - Autorun/Over-the-shoulder-zoom
Start - Menu
Select - Quick Menu
L - Lockon
R - Modifier (Guard/Second PAs/etc)
Subpalette items are used by touching their icons on the screen. You can also tap on other players to view their info/imitate etc (like clicking on them on the PC).

There’s a couple of preset control schemes, and you can customize it yourself also.

Vita users have blocks to themselves, and blocks 201-236 are shared with the PC client for cross-play. Vita blocks have a lower capacity, so keep that in mind.

Obviously, you can't use the English patch on the Vita version of the game, so I'd recommend getting used to menu and shop items on the PC client beforehand. It also makes Client Orders a bit tricky, unless you can read Japanese, so expect to need Cirnopedia or something accessible. Buying items you want from the player shop would also be trickier.

Communication

You want to talk about how many Adamans you got todaychat with all your goon buddies, right? Of course you do. As the Vita doesn’t quite have the screen real-estate of your PC, the chat window is generally hidden. Tap the little bubble icon in the lower-right (sorry it’s hidden by the PSO2 logo), and you bring up the quick communication menu.

You can quickly use your chat shortcuts and symbol arts from here, press triangle to change what channel they go to. Tap that icon again though and you bring up a big chat interface that shoves the game into the corner, not unlike PSO1 did in menus.

Here you can build your obnoxious chat message with cutins, outlines, graphics, etc. The button near the tabs up top changes the destination channel, the orange button does something - I'm not sure what. The big one sends, and the lower-right button brings up the chat log. Note that by default, the chatlog is in reverse to the PC version - new messages are on top.

You can change this by hitting Start, going to the Gear (settings) icon, pick the third item (Options), then the fourth item in this menu (Communication Settings). Go to the second page with the d-pad, the last option changes the chat order.

You can also bring up a small, permanent chat log window by tapping on your own character. It does eat a bit of space, however, and it isn't transparent.

For reference, the channels are:

1. All
  2. Nearby
  3. Party
  4. Team
  5. Whisper
  6. Character
  7. System

Also, the built in macros like /ci7, /toge, /symbol$, /la etc all work in both the full chat and your shortcuts, so go hog wild.

How does it look/play?

Obviously it can't look as good as the PC version, but all in all, not too bad. It doesn’t run at the Vita’s native resolution, and they tend to overdo the bloom effects. The game can run at 60fps at times, but is more likely to be around 30fps, with huge dips when lobbies are packed with people (Falz o’clock). Funnily enough, though, all the hair and clothing physics are intact.

The controls take a little bit of getting used to (and lock-on defaults to lock instead of hold), but it’s very playable and pretty impressive.

Closing

That’s about the basics of PSO2 for Vita. If anybody has any questions, please feel free to ask me.

kirbysuperstar fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jul 25, 2013

Saralene
Feb 17, 2011

Developer, Gamer, and
apparently, Vtuber

The question of life is not,
"Are you a catgirl?"
but rather, it is in fact,
"Are you a catgirl yet?"
Not bad at all! It seems like you didn't mention or show the short log you can show (or hide) by tapping on your own character, though? It can be pretty useful at times, although it does take up a lot of screen real estate. I think it's an important feature to know, though.

Edit: Also, you CAN make the chat log switch to the same order as on PC, but it requires fiddling in the options menu, which would probably need its own guide for a lot of people... Worth mentioning, though, maybe? It's confusing at first, the text order I mean.

Umberger
Jan 24, 2010

Protocol 5 posted:

I don't think Braver as a class is garbage, but the average Braver is garbage just because of how prohibitively expensive the better katanas are (almost everyone I see in MPA groups is using a 3* or 6*). Hell, even if they just added Red Katana/Bow, Braver would probably be fine just due to gaining access to easily 50%able/+10able weapons.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I just made a braver after trying this game out again after a few months, am I screwed with my choice?

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Drythe posted:

I just made a braver after trying this game out again after a few months, am I screwed with my choice?

Not at all! One of the best [and worst] things about PSO2 is that you can switch to any class at any time, and all of the levels/skill points/whatever are independent.

I hope you didn't jam too much DEX into your Mag though.

Umberger
Jan 24, 2010

Drythe posted:

Not at all. My post was more about endgame Bravers. While leveling they're definitely in a good spot, which is why I don't think the class itself is garbage.

Also you can change your class for free as many times as you'd like.

e: vvv

Cockblocking Jerk posted:

It's really funny, because the better katanas aren't particularly rare, they're priced up because "new poo poo speculation"

Yeah. The drops from Coast seem a lot more common/farmable than any other rares to be honest. It's probably just :tinfoil: but it does feel like Coast has more reasonable drop rates.

Umberger fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jul 25, 2013

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Umberger posted:

I don't think Braver as a class is garbage, but the average Braver is garbage just because of how prohibitively expensive the better katanas are (almost everyone I see in MPA groups is using a 3* or 6*). Hell, even if they just added Red Katana/Bow, Braver would probably be fine just due to gaining access to easily 50%able/+10able weapons.

It's really funny, because the better katanas aren't particularly rare, they're priced up because "new poo poo speculation"

fuxxo
Feb 17, 2010

Fucking Pokemon, how do they Surf?

Cockblocking Jerk posted:

They are rare in the sense they aren't farmed to poo poo and the market hasn't been flooded with them.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Drythe posted:

if anything, you are in a good position! When you hit level 30 on braver you will unlock the Client Orders to unlock the other 3 classes; something you would used to have to do by individually leveling Hunter, Ranger AND Force to 30

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

NextTime000 posted:

if anything, you are in a good position! When you hit level 30 on braver you will unlock the Client Orders to unlock the other 3 classes; something you would used to have to do by individually leveling Hunter, Ranger AND Force to 30

Really? Hell yeah! Looks like I can unlock Fighter and Techer tonight.

Umberger
Jan 24, 2010

NextTime000 posted:

Oh wow that's pretty sweet. I'm surprised they didn't just change it so that once you get any class to 30 it unlocks the advanced/supplemental/whatever they're called classes.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Umberger posted:

Those 6* katanas, Vita Esrain specifically, are actually better than the rarer katanas, outside the strongest 9* and the 10* katanas.

Schubalts fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jul 25, 2013

Umberger
Jan 24, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Those 6* katanas, Vita Esrain in specifically, are actually better than the rarer katanas, outside the strongest 9* and the 10* katanas.

Yes and that's the problem. A 6* is the most commonly used weapon, whereas every other class has a really easily obtainable, fairly powerful 10* from spellstones. There is a large discrepancy in the weapon power available to Bravers (+10 6* vs +10 intro 10*s is about a 200-300 S-ATK difference) as opposed to every other class at the moment.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

NextTime000 posted:

That's good to hear, I've been having fun with the braver so far. Are bows just all around better than katanas? The bow feels really powerful but the katana just feels more fun to me.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Drythe posted:

That's good to hear, I've been having fun with the braver so far. Are bows just all around better than katanas? The bow feels really powerful but the katana just feels more fun to me.

They're both good for different purposes, use the bow to attack weak points while in Weak Stance, and blow up crowds of enemies (and bosses) too with the katana and Average Stance. Juggling the two is what makes Braver fun for me, but you can specialize in one or another if you want to with appropriate sub classes.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet
While levelling Braver to 30 does unlock the Client Orders from Orza, Lisa, and Marlou that will, in turn, unlock the Client Orders from Coffie to unlock the Fighter, Gunner, and Techter classes, you need to have Hunter, Ranger, and Force at Lv20+ to complete those orders, since the items that drop or kills that are needed are available only in Hard mode or higher.

All of the classes are pretty fun in their own way, though! :shobon:

Umberger
Jan 24, 2010

Drythe posted:

Depends on how you build. If you can hit weak points and are in Weak Stance, the katana is more than capable of doing some serious damage. Even in Average Stance it can dish out its damage really fast, and some of the PAs have incredible range (Kanran, the 360 AOE, is particularly good for MPA pack clearing).

Use whichever you like, but hybrid playstyles are definitely worthwhile and both weapons have their place.

Oh also Katana Combat owns.

e: vvv I wasn't disagreeing with you. :v:

Umberger fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jul 25, 2013

Protocol 5
Sep 23, 2004

Umberger posted:

Yes and that's the problem. A 6* is the most commonly used weapon, whereas every other class has a really easily obtainable, fairly powerful 10* from spellstones. There is a large discrepancy in the weapon power available to Bravers (+10 6* vs +10 intro 10*s is about a 200-300 S-ATK difference) as opposed to every other class at the moment.

Right, that's why I said it's pretty silly to pass judgement on a class that only has access to a very small selection of weapons and nothing on par with the endgame equipment available to other classes. It would be like looking at a Hunter using a Lambda Alistein with Nova Strike and deciding that Hunters are terrible (ie; what some idiot Force players do). If higher tier weapons are unusually weak and their rare PAs aren't any good, then yeah, I'll be complaining too, but they've barely been out a week.

Surprise Noodle
Aug 25, 2011

Handgun Harlot posted:

While levelling Braver to 30 does unlock the Client Orders from Orza, Lisa, and Marlou that will, in turn, unlock the Client Orders from Coffie to unlock the Fighter, Gunner, and Techter classes, you need to have Hunter, Ranger, and Force at Lv20+ to complete those orders, since the items that drop or kills that are needed are available only in Hard mode or higher.
You can do all these COs with all-class weapons, so no, you don't need to level the base classes at all if you have access to the right equipment.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I'm not sure how to find weak points or how to hit them as melee. I'm thinking just use the katana for everything besides a boss and just use the bow to make it not a nightmare. I remember when I played before I hated my fighter because meleeing a boss usually resulted in my death. I guess pumping dex into my mag would be best? Or going S-Att/Dex?

e: Google translate results in some funny emails for this game:

quote:

One piece type, to surf pants type from sexy bikini,
Swimwear of different styles are available.
Boomerang also sexy pants for men ... of course!
Crappie suit comes up a summer version.

Drythe fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 25, 2013

Surprise Noodle
Aug 25, 2011
If you are planning on using katanas primarily, you should just stick to Average Stance. A 20% boost isn't as statistically amazing as certain other stances, but it applies to everything, so you don't have to worry about targeting or positioning or anything like that. Weak Stance is generally not going to be practical for melee.

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

Surprise Noodle posted:

You can do all these COs with all-class weapons, so no, you don't need to level the base classes at all if you have access to the right equipment.

That's a good point, I didn't realize the all-class weapons were so strong and easy to find. It should be simple, in that case.

Protocol 5
Sep 23, 2004

Surprise Noodle posted:

If you are planning on using katanas primarily, you should just stick to Average Stance. A 20% boost isn't as statistically amazing as certain other stances, but it applies to everything, so you don't have to worry about targeting or positioning or anything like that. Weak Stance is generally not going to be practical for melee.

Well, this kinda depends really. If you're not that experienced playing melee, then yeah. The whole point of Average Stance is that it gives a solid bonus that benefits beginners, while Weak Stance gives a larger benefit to players who know where the weak points are and how best to hit them. Katana with Weak Stance are really great because they hit so goddamn fast and have a small enough hit box that you can easily hit what you're aiming for, provided your target isn't moving around too much. It's also awesome with easy to target attacks like Assault Buster and Backhand Smash. There's nothing quite like KOing a Banther with a 100K+ damage pimp slap into his WB'd face. Even against dudes with no specific weak points, you can always just pop headshots with Addition Bullet and still get the bonus, since heads count as weak points for ranged attacks. You can totally make it work if you're using the right weapon and PA for the situation.

EDIT: Kanran Kikyou is excellent for exposing weak points for follow up attacks on flying darkers. Once an enemy is grounded, you can wail on their core for big damage.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Protocol 5 posted:

Well, this kinda depends really. If you're not that experienced playing melee, then yeah. The whole point of Average Stance is that it gives a solid bonus that benefits beginners, while Weak Stance gives a larger benefit to players who know where the weak points are and how best to hit them. Katana with Weak Stance are really great because they hit so goddamn fast and have a small enough hit box that you can easily hit what you're aiming for, provided your target isn't moving around too much. It's also awesome with easy to target attacks like Assault Buster and Backhand Smash. There's nothing quite like KOing a Banther with a 100K+ damage pimp slap into his WB'd face. Even against dudes with no specific weak points, you can always just pop headshots with Addition Bullet and still get the bonus, since heads count as weak points for ranged attacks. You can totally make it work if you're using the right weapon and PA for the situation.

EDIT: Kanran Kikyou is excellent for exposing weak points for follow up attacks on flying darkers. Once an enemy is grounded, you can wail on their core for big damage.

Are you able to reset your skill trees? I won't know any of the weak points on enemies right now. Also isn't backhand smash a fighter skill? Are you able to use other class's skills?

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Drythe posted:

Are you able to reset your skill trees? I won't know any of the weak points on enemies right now. Also isn't backhand smash a fighter skill? Are you able to use other class's skills?
Skill tree reset tickets are usually given out when they adjust skills for classes or add new ones, but if you don't have any then you'll have to shell out AC for one. As for using other class skills, you'll get the benefits of passive skills from your subclass, but if you want to be able to use the PAs associated with their weapons, you'll need an all-class weapon of that type. The only exception is with techs, since I believe you can just set a force/techer sub and cast them directly off your hotbar without having a force/techer weapon equipped.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Handgun Harlot posted:

That's a good point, I didn't realize the all-class weapons were so strong and easy to find. It should be simple, in that case.

yeah, take the Gunner unlock for instance. you gotta kill a level 20+ vol dragon with a rifle (and a rockbear with a launcher). the only allclass rifles that are even available are Lambda Schwann (level 46+ King Vharda drop), Gloam Rain (450 R-Def req, higher than the r-req on the Vharda units), and Holy R-pffthaahahah I couldn't finish that. the rest of the allclass rifles are not available a drops right now and are more than likely all over 2 mill each (I haven't checked the price on Blue Bouquet Rifle recently since I already have one)

but, with subclass EXP you could be well on your way to getting Hu/Ra/Fo to 20, to say the least. :shrug:

also on Katana Stats, I went and looked at a few weapon classes to compare the est 6* to the tier 1 9* of that family of weapons with the orange and white body with blue photon (where the tier 2 Lambda ones are grey/white body with yellow photons):

All Stats are for +10s

Katana: Vita Esrain 473 VS Salizania 458
Bow: Vita Arkray 473 VS Tigrebow 458
Launcher: Vita Pisastian 476 VS Ridultiv 526
Sword: Vita Calibur 492 VS Ardillo 542
Talis: Vita Diffuse 409 VS Visburn 451

Yeah so not only is there a dearth of rare Braver weapons, but they don't even follow how all the other weapons are balanced statistically :psyduck:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Giving this game a download. :toot: Looks kinda pretty!

Protocol 5
Sep 23, 2004

You can reset your skill trees if you have a skill tree reset item, which they hand out whenever skills or skill trees get changed. If you made a character before the Ep2 patch you should have gotten one.

You can use any PA from your main or sub class provided that you have the appropriate weapon. You have access to all of your subclass' skills, though again, you will need the appropriate weapon for stuff like Katana Combat or Weak Bullet. As for weak points, as a general rule, its red cores for darkers, blue cores for robots, head or underbelly for beast bosses, and broken armor for dragon bosses. Beast and dragon chaff enemies don't have any specific weak points (with a handful of exceptions), so headshots with the Gunslash PA Addition Bullet.

Taking Average Stance is still worthwhile though, since it makes it a lot easier to break armor which nets you more drops. My main point was the Weak Stance works great with melee if you know how to target weak points in melee effectively. Hu/Br dual stance build maxes out Fury Stance, Weak Stance, and Average Stance so that you can leverage Hunter's great area attack ability to wipe out hordes without any worries about positioning in Average Stance, then switch into Weak Stance to crush large chaff or bosses using their high damage PAs.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Saralene posted:

Not bad at all! It seems like you didn't mention or show the short log you can show (or hide) by tapping on your own character, though? It can be pretty useful at times, although it does take up a lot of screen real estate. I think it's an important feature to know, though.

Edit: Also, you CAN make the chat log switch to the same order as on PC, but it requires fiddling in the options menu, which would probably need its own guide for a lot of people... Worth mentioning, though, maybe? It's confusing at first, the text order I mean.

Oh, wow, I didn't realise either of those were possible. Got them sussed out and added to the guide - thanks for that!

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck

NextTime000 posted:

Yeah so not only is there a dearth of rare Braver weapons, but they don't even follow how all the other weapons are balanced statistically :psyduck:
Maybe this'll signify a future rebalance of the other 6* weapons. They seem pretty pointless anyway, since their requirements are so high but their stats are so low.

Protocol 5
Sep 23, 2004

MR. J posted:

Maybe this'll signify a future rebalance of the other 6* weapons. They seem pretty pointless anyway, since their requirements are so high but their stats are so low.

I dunno about that. They seem to put in new items instead of changing old ones. I think it's probably more likely that the Lambda items in those types are like Lambda Eivind in Knuckle, and there will be a stronger equivalent to Lambda Baitiga put in later. At a guess, I figure Katana will end up falling somewhere between D-sabers and Partisans, while Bows will be similar to Swords and Launchers. On a somewhat related topic, who do we have to kill to get a decent all-class knuckle that isn't hyper rare?

Umberger
Jan 24, 2010
How do you go about making a turbo button/key? Just want to get one for Lillipa TA really, but Joy2Key doesn't seem to be speeding things up at all and Xpadder makes the game throw an error and crash.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Just grab a pair of boxing gloves.

Those are common and dececnt enough.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I am literally retarded and fought with the captcha on registration for 20 minutes before I managed to translate the error box and figure out that it doesn't like ! in your password.

So should I put someone's name in the Friend Invitation System box when I make a person or does it not matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Protocol 5
Sep 23, 2004

InfinityComplex posted:

Just grab a pair of boxing gloves.

Those are common and dececnt enough.

I've got +10 Brave Knuckles, and those are terrible for actually doing damage with. 383 base S-ATK is pathetic against endgame enemies, especially when I'm used to Rubeus Rations when I'm maining Fighter. The step down from Fossil Bower to Fossil Victor is much less painful. Knuckles, daggers, machine guns and wands all lack good all-class weapons for end game barring the few that have super rare drops. Assault rifles were already covered earlier. There's a huge glut of crappy mid-level all-class event drops, but nothing to actually build around.

• Locked thread