Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I just hope Alex will become the Starscream of the comic and try to assume position every time the Troll King has been gone for more than five seconds.

"now im
the ruler
of
the trol->
->ls
ehhh i
need a
smoke"

And by god, if Alex "superior" plan is not going to amazingly stupid I will be severely disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

horriblePencilist posted:

I just hope Alex will become the Starscream of the comic and try to assume position every time the Troll King has been gone for more than five seconds.

"now im
the ruler
of
the trol->
->ls
ehhh i
need a
smoke"

And by god, if Alex "superior" plan is not going to amazingly stupid I will be severely disappointed.

He's trying to learn the words of death without understanding what they do. After the Troll King says they have a price. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

What with a Dragonborn being in this comic, I expect the Words of Death to be carved on a wall like in Skyrim.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Plutonis posted:

Holy poo poo that's a brutal choking right there. "His head exploded like a tomato. Or like a zit."

This is definitely a contemporary interpretation of one of Shakespeare's plays, like Hamlet, set in the land of DeviantArt. I can't wait to see the backstabbing commence.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

That loving Sned posted:

This is definitely a contemporary interpretation of one of Shakespeare's plays, like Hamlet, set in the land of DeviantArt. I can't wait to see the backstabbing commence.

With all the backstabbing, it's more "Macbeth" or "Julius Caesar" than "Hamlet" :eng101:

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Air Julio posted:

As a leader I have to, from time to time, establish my sueriority.

Love this loving comic.

I wonder if he just watched Kill Bill. That line sounds a lot like Lucy Liu's speech to the Yakuza bosses.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

"It's not like he tore off your arm like Luigi lol."

The dialog will never cease to amuse me.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
New Page:

Holy poo poo Knuckles how did you do that

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Yes.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Knuckles doesn't need question marks, he can punctuate with weed:420:

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

:allears:

I want to frame this panel and put it on my wall.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
I like that even Cheeto-man calls it smart weed.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
This reminds me of that old flash game where you played Jake the pot smoking guy who liked to get laid. What was that called?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

This page was fly like a butterfly:420:

Chernabog fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 26, 2013

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
This is the best page in ages. I think most of us doubted that the comic would ever get back to its former awesomeness but Lazerbot is really extinguishing those doubts.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah, I was more than done with this comic but the recent updates brought me right back.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Vogon Poet posted:

This is the best page in ages. I think most of us doubted that the comic would ever get back to its former awesomeness but Lazerbot is really extinguishing those doubts.

Yeah, this is pretty much amazing.

WEED:420:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

:420::420::420::420::420::420:WEED:420::420::420::420::420::420:

:allears:

The best panel.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
And to think that just today I was lamenting about how there hasn't been a non sequitur as glorious as "banana" in a long while:420:

A disco ball bong sounds pretty awesome.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Vogon Poet fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jul 26, 2013

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Oh my god. That WEED:420: panel is the best panel in the entire comic so far. And Knuckles continues to prove why he's the best too.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

God drat, the facial expressions in almost every single panel are hilarious. And it all builds up to

WEED :420:

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
Cheeto Man says he's known Knuckles for years, but... http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/puppet-battle-9/ Maybe time passes by really fast in this comic I don't know.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

cloudy music posted:

Cheeto Man says he's known Knuckles for years, but... http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/puppet-battle-9/ Maybe time passes by really fast in this comic I don't know.

That was a flashback if I remember correctly.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Breadallelogram posted:

That was a flashback if I remember correctly.
Yeah, but the plan to kill the trolls at the bever consert wouldn't have been years ago.

OMG, internal inconsistencies in TGT! MY IMMERSION! :qq:

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

JazzFlight posted:

Yeah, but the plan to kill the trolls at the bever consert wouldn't have been years ago.

OMG, internal inconsistencies in TGT! MY IMMERSION! :qq:

While we can't figure it out now, the inconsistency will be explained sooner or later. LB fills every plothole we uncover.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Ballz posted:

While we can't figure it out now, the inconsistency will be explained sooner or later. LB fills every plothole we uncover.

He calls him his drug dealer so he already knew him, the rest of what they say is a very carefully planned password so they know that Cheetoman isn't being controlled by a necromancer/Ronald McDonald.

Jesus it's not that hard guys.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Cheetoh Man says he's known Knuckles for years. Only Knuckles claims to not know Cheetoh Man back in the flashback. Obviously Cheetoh Man has been watching Knuckles in secret for years.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Or Knuckles just does a lot of drugs and forgets things.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Economy has hit Cheetoh Man pretty hard. Gone are the days where he could literally sell an entire garbage bag of pre-rolled blunts to random strangers. I'm glad he scaled down on quantity instead of quality, though. Banana Kush, none of that cheap stuff.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I missed Knuckles and his smart weed so much.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Banana Kush has yellow chunks in it... actual banana?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Breadallelogram posted:

Banana Kush has yellow chunks in it... actual banana?

Bananadine will gently caress you up bro.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

:420: probably made me laugh more maybe than anything else in the comic. I mean, given the context, I still think that "holy poo poo hes dragonborn" is the best single panel in the comic, but context-free, :420: is a serious contender.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This is the page that made me laugh the hardest since the dual-snipe on Porky's family. LB is truly back :allears:

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Good Christ, I haven't laughed that hard since Knuckles unveiled his awesome loving plan.

Knuckles is the best. I hope that when this is all over, he gets a spinoff.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
One can only hope that this marks the end of loving reams of exposition on every loving page.

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
For some reason the panel where knuckles says "I don't have time for all these different kinds of weed here, god drat..." is really funny to me.

The best panel in the entire comic to me is still "You Motherfucker." though. I just about died laughing the first time I saw that.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Knuckles was so good he overshadowed that amazing exchange between Travous and the troll king.

I liked the way you killed that blue guy

GOOD! :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Wojtek posted:

This reminds me of that old flash game where you played Jake the pot smoking guy who liked to get laid. What was that called?

Booty Call...why do I remember that and forget people's birthdays?