Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

No words...

1) Who do these people exist
2) Why do they have to share everything?
3) loving CHRIST, just noticed the bottom right photo..... why,why... :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

^^^ me too, it was all OK this is creepy as hell but it's not the OH LORD WHY :cry:

Kheldragar posted:

When women work out to that extent, it's not considered NWS to show them topless? I honestly can't tell the gender at this point.

The only work that guy is doing is pushing a plunger full of synthol.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think that was some kind of troll. They have a blogspot page but it only has a single post with a single (somewhat disturbing, I guess :nws: but not as bad as I expected) image.

http://theppppp.blogspot.com/

I mean compared to the above guy who is...well...I don't even know how to describe that...these people drawing genitalia on cartoon ponies are almost charmingly quaint.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Rambling Robot posted:

No words...

1) Who do these people exist
2) Why do they have to share everything?
3) loving CHRIST, just noticed the bottom right photo..... why,why... :cry:

I THOUGHT IT WAS A PIECE OF HIS DESK

OH MY GOD

:barf:

You know I tried to look for a smilie to adequately describe my feelings but I'm going to go kill myself now

It* was hard too... the worst part

E: *IT. IT

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Holy poo poo, isn't the guy in red the goon that got Helldumped about his anime club The Lost Otakus?

And the one in the Otakon shirt...is that Franklin?

TLO Roll call go watch it again.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

axolotl farmer posted:

Holy poo poo, isn't the guy in red the goon that got Helldumped about his anime club The Lost Otakus?

Hahaha that really does look like Franklin. I hope it is.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

eating only apples posted:

Hahaha that really does look like Franklin. I hope it is.

What about the flower shirt girl, why does she look so sad?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

cobalt impurity posted:

I just noticed, unless she has a really odd set of genes, or the camera angle is really messing with it, her legs are shaved clean. I would imagine they would be at least noticeably hairy unless she was shaving them. Her eyebrows also look to be shaped, though really boxy.

Why the gently caress would you shave your legs but not your chest, pits, or thick, voluminous trail?! Especially when it clearly upsets you that you get "negative energy" most often when wearing bikinis in public? :psypop:

She's got hairy everything :heysexy:

:nws: http://phoenixfloephotography.tumblr.com :nws:

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

The picture she has of her face makes her look a lot better, actually. And then you notice that she puts those same plants into her actual bush for some reason. I didn't need to see her bush now, thanks.

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

Hairy Lady posted:

My husband initially found me online through my modeling. He saw many photos of me very hairy before we ever even met. He is a professional photographer with quite eclectic tastes and my body hair was one of the things that made him want to shoot with me in the first place. He has been attracted to body hair for as long as he has been attracted to people at all. He went through a while where he had kind of given up hope thinking he would ever be able to find a significant other with a lot of body hair or who at least didn’t remove what body hair they had. When he met me, it was basically a dream come true. In general, I believe that it is very important not to feel pressure to change something like body hair for a significant other if you don’t desire to. It will always put a strain on the relationship. I also know for a fact that there are many men out there who would love to find an all natural hairy woman to be with - it can definitely take a bit more exploring. Open communication with potential love interests will help this process. In my experience, it is women who care about body hair on other women more often than it is men.

Awww :shobon: I'm glad she found her perfect hair fetish man. She may have a lot of body hair for a woman, but that doesn't mean she can't be happy.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Red Bones posted:

Awww :shobon: I'm glad she found her perfect hair fetish man. She may have a lot of body hair for a woman, but that doesn't mean she can't be happy.

I just read that and it just sounds so creepy. Like I'm just imagining this 60 year old fat creepy photographer looking though photos on tumblr/livejournal/whatever of young girls under searches like "young hairy girls" "breast hair women" "sexy young girls with hair" etc., and somehow he comes upon an actual LIVE blog of this lady, and they get into contact, and (I'm assuming) the people near her think she's weird for being hairy or whatever, she actually gets affection for the first time in her life through this internet connection. So, she keeps in contact because she's actually getting affection and poo poo. And, because this guy has lots of money, he can come see her and then ~takes her away~ or whatever, and, Ughhhhh I just feel bad and grossed out for her.

E: yeah, looking at the "photos" this guy has taken, he's absolute poo poo. I have professional photographer friends, and I am an art student myself with a minor in photography. There is absolutely no way that this guy is a legitimate photographer. A dude with basic knowledge of a Canon's M setting can do this poo poo. I.e. A highschool photo student can do it.

Ugh

E2: Never mind, his photos are even worse than those taken by my 80 year old grandfather with a Canon Rebel XS while on vacation.

E3: Ugh, what the gently caress

:nws:
http://imgur.com/gvGw50a
http://imgur.com/XXfEUdp
:nws:

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 13:22 on Jul 28, 2013

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Ah, well, at least she's consistent. And she found someone that can make her happy, so that's pretty cool. :frogbon:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

And you wonder why we can't have a mock thread. But in all seriousness folks, the pursuit of happiness often leads to dismay, so I shan't be hating on this hairy nymph who found some. Loving My Family And Others!

Now about this reddit stuff..

Mr.Blobfish
Sep 5, 2011
I can't help but fear that some of you sticking up for hairy-chest-girl have yerselfs a certain hair fetish...

I mean it's great she's happy and all but that's like saying neckbeards don't need to shave just because they got dealt a bad hand of hairy face genes.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

And you wonder why we can't have a mock thread. But in all seriousness folks, the pursuit of happiness often leads to dismay, so I shan't be hating on this hairy nymph who found some. Loving My Family And Others!

:pervert:Hey sexy lady

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Mr.Blobfish posted:

I can't help but fear that some of you sticking up for hairy-chest-girl have yerselfs a certain hair fetish...

I mean it's great she's happy and all but that's like saying neckbeards don't need to shave just because they got dealt a bad hand of hairy face genes.

Heh, I don't know. It grosses me out, but it's her body, she does what she wants. Women aren't obligated to shave their legs and armpits, after all, although obviously it will turn some people off.

I'm hairier than she is and I don't shave it all off so really, whatever makes her happy.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Let's stay away from the hair derail and watch some bronies doing the Harlem Shake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu2C2Xrrhxc

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Mr.Blobfish posted:

The neck beard is just a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

If she was fat there would be pages and pages of people calling her a horrible disgusting pig. Just sayin'

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

TinTower posted:

Let's stay away from the hair derail and watch some bronies doing the Harlem Shake.

His elbows :stonk:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

cobalt impurity posted:

Ah, well, at least she's consistent. And she found someone that can make her happy, so that's pretty cool. :frogbon:

Reading back through this thread, it's funny to see how this girl has gotten so much support, but if someone posts a relatively normal looking overweight couple they get poo poo on constantly..

Edit:

Ez posted:

If she was fat there would be pages and pages of people calling her a horrible disgusting pig. Just sayin'

drat, beat me to it.. Too many windows!

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

axolotl farmer posted:

I hadn't heard about this Lost Otakus club, but I googled it and it's in the same metropolitan area.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Here are some fatties so we can get back to shaming fat people and everyone can stop fighting.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don't see anyone fat in your two last pictures, what am I missing ? This women looks almost attractive from the side.

FartGhost
Mar 7, 2013

That last one is definitely awkward though.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

TinTower posted:

Yellowshirt's moobs swinging to the beat! :psyduck:

High Lord Elbow
Jun 21, 2013

"You can sit next to Elvira."

I... I can't take my eyes off of Al Gore's teeny pecker. I've seen bigger nipples.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

Thank you, every once in a while I need to be reminded that some really bad things happened in the 90s. Seriously, 90s fashion was the worst.

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

unpacked robinhood posted:

I don't see anyone fat in your two last pictures, what am I missing ? This women looks almost attractive from the side.

That woman is clinically obese.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

FrozenVent posted:

Heh, I don't know. It grosses me out, but it's her body, she does what she wants. Women aren't obligated to shave their legs and armpits, after all, although obviously it will turn some people off.

I'm hairier than she is and I don't shave it all off so really, whatever makes her happy.

I think it's very neat that in an attempt to be the goon with the most proper opinions we're all cheering on the girl who's grown out all of her body hair (but quite obviously shapes her eyebrows and shaves her moustache) in an attempt to be quirky but still shower every fat person in the thread with a torrent of loathing.

Bravo goons, bravo. The only reason people aren't currently doing that is because she's cute even with the ridiculous amount of body hair.

Also, "G-Dog" rapping about chicken is pretty sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM_2l5COnkY

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Ez posted:

I would bet that its fake. The Armani suit line at the end was the final straw, it's far too out there even for OKCreepers

I don't know enough about anything to know what is real and what's not, but my question still stands.

If you're on a dating site and you get harassing messages and someone threatens to beat and rape you, do the sites actually have anything set up to deal with something like that? Or can all you really do about it is post it online to shame them?

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

That is the most beautiful... man... I have ever seen. He's like, Dave Navarro's less ambitious moocher brother.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Jamesman posted:

I don't know enough about anything to know what is real and what's not, but my question still stands.

If you're on a dating site and you get harassing messages and someone threatens to beat and rape you, do the sites actually have anything set up to deal with something like that? Or can all you really do about it is post it online to shame them?

They all have some sort of report button, but whether they do anything with that... Heh. That was probably enough to get that guy's OKC account banned, but whether they actually did it or not is anyone's guess.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

TinTower posted:

If I had a list of "most embarrassing/sad/pathetic things I've ever watched" this would be at the top.

Garnavis
Aug 25, 2011

Hey, I calls 'em like I sees 'em! I'm a whale biologist.

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

My god, you can see the pain in his face. Ramsay's career isn't in the toilet yet, so why has he sunk to rapping for KFC?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

skylined! posted:

His elbows :stonk:

His tits :stonk:

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Garnavis posted:

My god, you can see the pain in his face. Ramsay's career isn't in the toilet yet, so why has he sunk to rapping for KFC?

This can't have been voluntary, poor Gordon :smith:

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Jamesman posted:

Okcupid has a report button, and everything that comes through there gets voted on by a group of moderators as to whether or not it violates the site's rules or not. Worst thing that will happen is probably that their account will get deleted.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

Oh god this was even more painful than I expected it to be :negative:

How could someone see this and go "Yeah that's fine. Let's publish it."

E: Apparently it's an impersonator. Thank god.

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 17:07 on Jul 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

:banme:
That is an impersonator, at least he doesn't quite look right and his voice is too different. Looks drat close though. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59rMoUXbThU

its this guy i think :D

• Locked thread