Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wargigargle
Sep 8, 2011

.lnk to the past posted:

Booty Call...why do I remember that and forget people's birthdays?

Because you remember only the important details in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Guys...I think we're Travous.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Friends Are Evil posted:

:allears:

I want to frame this panel and put it on my wall.

Calico Heart posted:

I still think that "holy poo poo hes dragonborn" is the best single panel in the comic

Plutonis posted:

This is the page that made me laugh the hardest since the dual-snipe on Porky's family.

JaysonAych posted:

Good Christ, I haven't laughed that hard since Knuckles unveiled his awesome loving plan.

Fhate posted:

The best panel in the entire comic to me is still "You Motherfucker." though. I just about died laughing the first time I saw that.

Someone with far more patience and spare time than me should combine all of these panels and more into an awesome loving collage, so I can print it and hang it on my wall. Does LB take requests??

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
You need to throw Shadow shouting "Damnit Knuckles, your plan didn't do anything!" into the mix.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Grey Skies posted:

Someone with far more patience and spare time than me should combine all of these panels and more into an awesome loving collage, so I can print it and hang it on my wall. Does LB take requests??

I see your picture and I raise you a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu9RjtxKzVI

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Yes! Let's get the TGT fan content pumping again!

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Grey Skies posted:

Someone else is going to have to pick the best and make a collage of them, but I went through the comic and picked some of the most memorable ones.

http://imgur.com/a/gBujK

I found it interesting that the recently squeezed apart blue-skinned troll was among the group who attacked Underbite Troll's house and killed him.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Calico Heart posted:

Yes! Let's get the TGT fan content pumping again!

There will be blood! :black101:

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

That no one has mentioned "I don't have any ears!" is criminal.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

"no get out of here trix rabbit" is still absolutely hilarious

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Just needs the Tails/Spyro dance party and it'll be complete.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

tiistai posted:

Someone else is going to have to pick the best and make a collage of them, but I went through the comic and picked some of the most memorable ones.

This is great. There's so much hilarious stuff in this comic that I had forgotten about. I know there's too much to include everything but my list of most memorable panels couldn't be complete without Pac-Man's story about searching for the Dragonballs.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Die Laughing posted:

Just needs the Tails/Spyro dance party and it'll be complete.

Vogon Poet posted:

I know there's too much to include everything but my list of most memorable panels couldn't be complete without Pac-Man's story about searching for the Dragonballs.

Added both and changed the one about Shadow explaining his plan to include the reactions.

I wasn't particularly thorough when I did this, so if anyone wants something added just tell me.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
poo poo, I failed.

-edit-
I probably should haven't posted them so soon...though I was going to be out much later and wouldn't get a chance if I didn't do it right then and there. V:shobon:V

scarycave fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 29, 2013

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

tiistai posted:

I found it interesting that the recently squeezed apart blue-skinned troll was among the group who attacked Underbite Troll's house and killed him.

I'd swap the Batman "hand to hand combat" panel with the good one at the end of this comic, merge the "ragged on" panel with the ridiculous vomiting before it, and add any number of panels from these two pages, and possibly the four last panels of this comic.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I can't stop laughing at his dick-nose.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tom's seatbelt panel is the greatest. The sheer out of nowhere nature of it and pretty good art are just sublime.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
new page peoplez

edit: dat foreshortening

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

You don't know how long I have waited for you to be apart of the weed community.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Yes, my son. Join the weed side.

Seriously

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Oh my god, this just keeps getting better. Lazey isn't just back, he's back and better than ever.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

You don't know how long I have waited for you to be apart of the weed community.

Best line so far

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Tails Gets Trolled is art. Tails Gets Trolled is a masterpiece, and one day will be studied with the reverence it deserves.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"We need to clambake this room and have a great time yo"

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
only if i stopped
eating all of the
food

Pacman: a modern day Solomon

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
i am glas you joined the weed side Tails

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Haha, I love Spyro's "Rob face", it's almost like they're re-

Oh.

Oh poo poo.

HE'S DRAGONBORN.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Vogon Poet posted:

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

From a couple days ago, but...nobody claimed this?

Knuckles is the best character and I am extremely happy that he's back and that Lazerbot's on another hot streak.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The disco bong actually exists.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Doug Funny begging Knuckles the Echidna if he can join them to smoke weed with them because his robe shrunk, because he was really hungry, man. :psyduck:

I didn't think it could get any better.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I hope Trix Rabbit tries to get into the weed party and we get a copy/paste of the "no get out of here trix rabbit" panel.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Pretty much everything the last few pages have been solid platinum.

Oh Doug. :allears:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

To me, this is the best panel. Look at his face!!

:buddy: "Knuckles??"

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

tiistai posted:

Added both and changed the one about Shadow explaining his plan to include the reactions.

I wasn't particularly thorough when I did this, so if anyone wants something added just tell me.

You forgot "Holy poo poo, he's Dragonborn!" and "Perpair to be Annihilated".

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Am I the only one genuinely impressed with the perspective in that final panel?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ballz posted:

Am I the only one genuinely impressed with the perspective in that final panel?

Knuckles doesn't gently caress around when it comes to weed smoking.

Just wanna echo y'all in saying it's great to see LB has got back on the horse, these panels have been as good as any of the old stuff and the dude does seem to be making a conscious effort not to stay in any one scene too long that it outstays its welcome, though I'm actually pretty hype about how he's going to finish the DBZ battle between Rob and Hindo at this point, dude's definitely been paying attention to his shounen animes.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwK0SeMXYHw

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That video got me laughing, but it should've ended with "Fez 2 cancelled".

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Just wanna echo y'all in saying it's great to see LB has got back on the horse, these panels have been as good as any of the old stuff and the dude does seem to be making a conscious effort not to stay in any one scene too long that it outstays its welcome, though I'm actually pretty hype about how he's going to finish the DBZ battle between Rob and Hindo at this point, dude's definitely been paying attention to his shounen animes.

I think Rob might have actually finished Hindo off the last time we saw them. It's Coyote and the Satanist guy that's still fighting.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

The MSJ posted:

I think Rob might have actually finished Hindo off the last time we saw them. It's Coyote and the Satanist guy that's still fighting.

If by "finished off" you mean "squashed with a huge pillar" then yes, he finished Hindo off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Yeah, i hot boxed Tails and he's
been a natural ever since.

:allears:

Welcome back.