Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

ONE wouldnt drop it. Theres no chance of that happening now that hes got a successful published collaboration. Hes got a good 60 chapter buffer though, for a bi monthly manga thats 3 years before he has to worry about getting caught up on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carnival47
Jul 21, 2004
Ahahaha, did Saitama uppercut garou so hard that he is literally being burned alive in the atmosphere?

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007
Can someone link the new chapter? I can't seem to find it...

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
ONE added a new chapter, not the guy translating it.

Poke
Mar 1, 2004
Where are you guys reading the original version?

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/index.html

It's in the OP, also.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Since I know gently caress of japanese I just skimmed the whole series and I'm the only thinking that is on it's last legs?

I mean, where to go after the Garou Arc?

The Duke of Butts
Aug 9, 2008

by Ralp

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Since I know gently caress of japanese I just skimmed the whole series and I'm the only thinking that is on it's last legs?

I mean, where to go after the Garou Arc?

I was thinking it would be funny if the series went on for another 100+ chapters and Garou turned out to be the only real challenge Saitama would face.

MegaCharger
Jul 12, 2006
Animate

The Duke of Butts posted:

I was thinking it would be funny if the series went on for another 100+ chapters and Garou turned out to be the only real challenge Saitama would face.

Hint on the latest chapter he wasn't serious and it wasn't a challenge.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Could you mention it if your spoilers're talking about the untranslated raws rather than the translated stuff? For the latest batch it's pretty clear, but I caught a stray spoiler earlier.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Meme Emulator posted:

ONE wouldnt drop it. Theres no chance of that happening now that hes got a successful published collaboration. Hes got a good 60 chapter buffer though, for a bi monthly manga thats 3 years before he has to worry about getting caught up on.

i dunno i think murata would do best to try to condense it even if just a little

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

CHAPTER 67

Exposition chapter mostly.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Super Alloy Darkshine tries to convice garou to give up his evil ways, via the hero association having the best gyms

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

CHAPTER 67

Exposition chapter mostly.

Pig God noooooooooooo

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
It's interesting to see how most S class heroes were once on a similar position that saitama is in at the moment. Guess he's just dumb/unlucky. I love how King is in the exact opposite situation, maybe that's why they get along so well. Since they are sticking so close together, I predict King getting the credit for all of saitama's victories from now on.

nerdz fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 28, 2013

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

nerdz posted:

It's interesting to see how most S class heroes were once on a similar position that saitama is in at the moment. Guess he's just dumb/unlucky. I love how Tiger is in the exact opposite situation, maybe that's why they get along so well. Since they are sticking so close together, I predict tiger getting the credit for all of saitama's victories from now on.

You mean King? Because Tiger is the guy he beat up after the meteor strike.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Chapter 69

Overgrown Rover while being a giant disaster level dragon dog, is still a good dog, and will sit on command. Then Garou is using his Shonen learn any move in one go (admittedly he had learned their styles beforehand but now combining them) to snack food mix on SUPER ALLOY DARKSHINE... and king found the kid

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Roobanguy posted:

You mean King? Because Tiger is the guy he beat up after the meteor strike.

Oh yeah, sorry.

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...
Is it just me getting involved with the story, or has the art slowly gotten better? Obviously not anywhere near the level of the other version, but far better than the first chapters?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Is it just me getting involved with the story, or has the art slowly gotten better? Obviously not anywhere near the level of the other version, but far better than the first chapters?

ONE is actually a sort of decent artist when he tries. You can see glimpses of this on Makai no Ossan.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah, it's usually pretty sketchy, but then you get to a serious or dramatic panel and suddenly it's crazy detailed.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Asimo posted:

Yeah, it's usually pretty sketchy, but then you get to a serious or dramatic panel and suddenly it's crazy detailed.

For example:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://www.batoto.net/read/_/184984/onepunch-man-one_ch70_by_anonymous

Funniest line of the chapter - "The only one doing a proper job here is King."

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

CHAPTER 71

Genos really needs to stop trying to pick fights he can't win.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

AtomikKrab posted:

CHAPTER 71

Has Genos won a single fight since... wait, I can't recall a single fight that he's won.

Let me rephrase that: Has Genos won a single fight ever?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

JosephWongKS posted:

Has Genos won a single fight since... wait, I can't recall a single fight that he's won.

He beat Armored Gorilla.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Th fight is nice and all but I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Saitama's arrival.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

JosephWongKS posted:

He shredded that combat robot that went after king recently. Genos has much better luck vs other cyborgs/machines.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Th fight is nice and all but I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Saitama's arrival.

This is the fate of all One Punch Man fans.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

AtomikKrab posted:

CHAPTER 71

He must have hundreds of backup limbs.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

JosephWongKS posted:

New chapter - http://www.batoto.net/read/_/184984/onepunch-man-one_ch70_by_anonymous

Funniest line of the chapter - "The only one doing a proper job here is King."

I love everything about King. :allears:

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Isnt that the second time shes complimented King? Someones got a soft spot for him.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
She also cursed him out for being useless back when aliens attacked.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chapter 72 - http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man_one/c072/1.html

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

So everyone is down and out now right? That means it's time for saitama to make an appearance!

Adelheid
Mar 29, 2010

Chapter 73 - http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man_one/c073/1.html

King :allears:

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

King is hands down the best character in this entire manga. :allears:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
King has just replaced Saitama as my favourite character. :allears:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's a really silly gag but it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandpiper
Jun 1, 2007

hhehehehehe

Fabricated posted:

It's a really silly gag but it's great.

It's the ole Angel Densetsu except King is fully aware of his effect. I love it.