Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

He legitimately looks like one of those cavemen from the Geico commercials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Today I got an email from Amazon, suggesting I might like to buy some of those anime boob mousepads. Thanks, goons.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
They're very ergonomic; your wrists will thank you later.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Fascinator posted:

What does that shirt say? Hummel? Hummus? Either way, not a cool thing for a shirt.

Also does his tattoo say METAL UP YOUR rear end? That's at least cooler than a pink Hummel shirt.

The shirt does indeed say Hummel, it's a danish clothing brand.

No idea about the tattoo though.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

nutranurse posted:

Do furry suits smell? Don't answer that, please.

I'm not going to answer this directly, but do consider that sports team mascot suits

- have built-in powered air conditioning systems
- have built-in water supplies
- are worn by healthy, athletic cheerleaders or gymnasts
- are only worn for about four hours at a time
- are cleaned and maintained as required
- are not used for sexual activities

and simply recognize that furry suits are the exact opposite in every way.

Nightswimming
Aug 13, 2010

It's not like years ago

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Well, sure. Vaginas that someone lit a firecracker in.

Haha am I seriously the only one in this thread who got a good laugh out of this? And his follow up comment? Speaking as the proud owner of a pair of meat curtains. Neckbeards gotta lighten up

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

platedlizard posted:

LeVar is such a professional, he hardly looks repulsed at all! :swoon:

Dude has been meeting Trekkies at conventions for more than 25 years. I bet he's seen so much freaky poo poo you wouldn't believe.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

nutranurse posted:

Do furry suits smell? Don't answer that, please.
The "Ask me about doing commissions" thread has some information.
From what I can gather most arms and legs on cheap basic costumes are essentially long furry gloves and boots with regular clothing worn over that can get machine or sink washed with little issue.

The full bodied suits do require some degree of airing and cons apparently have rooms that have air blown in with racks to hang your costume.

The heads are the worst as they're basically foam so there's effectively no way to actually clean them short of spraying febreeze into them and making sure they're kept aired between uses.

Also google "durrsuits" if you want to look at people who appear to be dressing up as their inner piņata.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Also a key factor: The people inside are the kind of people who want to wear a fursuit so, ya know, not a good starting point.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Big fat man talks about the Friend Zone and Females

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI4VJnPKv7k

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Kinder Eggs is cheap trash you buy for kids who don't know better

Fourty five pages late who gives a gently caress!

My uncle used to go to Germany all the time and bring back Kinder Eggs for me. When I opened them, my mom used to break them into ten different pieces and would only let me eat one piece a day, since it was European chocolate and you're supposed to savor it goddammit!

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

E: Meh, just regurgitating poo poo that has been said 100 times in this thread.

mr. mephistopheles has a new favorite as of 09:10 on Aug 2, 2013

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

e: timgd for your sake. Also, full version here: http://goddess--nike.tumblr.com/post/54063858893/coelasquid-nanibgal-howardhill101

horriblePencilist has a new favorite as of 09:34 on Aug 2, 2013

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

At least he didn't gently caress pikachu v:shobon:v

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Pilsner posted:

Speaking of ugly stuff, did anyone ever post Danish reality "star" Sidney Lee? He appeared on a reality series about singles actively dating, and in his very first shot, he was painting himself with tanning lotion using a paint brush, in order to prepare for his date that night. He looked so surreal I didn't know if he was male, female or a trans-something.
I believe the first time he appeared on TV was actually in a documentary about Danish wrestling, where he tried to join the Danish federation. He failed pretty miserably as I recall. He wasn't the focus at all though, just some random dude. Not sure how many people actually saw it, I only did so because I used to know two of the people in it. Anyway, his big idol is Hulk Hogan, which I think kinda explains everything about him.

Pilsner posted:

He later exploded into the media, appearing on every possible B-list celebrity thing on TV, in the tabloids, involved in "scandals", etc. He's about 34 and thinks of himself as a professional gamer (because he won the national championship in Tekken like ages ago) and totally rock and roll. His hair is badly thinning at the front, so he almost always wear a bandana.

Look at this smug face:

And this is what he used to look like, so if anyone knows any kids that look similar, this guy is their future.

As a bonus, a picture of what he looks like when he pretends like it's all an act.

J. Alfred Prufrock
Sep 9, 2008

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Big fat man talks about the Friend Zone and Females

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI4VJnPKv7k

Dude is certainly ugly, and kinda awkward, but at least he seems to realize that the problem rests on him and his weight. Like, yeah he said "females" but he wasn't saying that all women are shallow whores like every PUA out there, nor did he argue, like every fat-acceptance blogger, that the roller-coaster seats were just prejudiced against him and how dare they display such thin privilege.

Unlike this lady...

...who you just know thinks that she's the sexiest thing under the sun. If you look real closely, you can make out a good six inches of clearance between the bottom of her corset and her thighs.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

J. Alfred Prufrock posted:

Unlike this lady...

...who you just know thinks that she's the sexiest thing under the sun. If you look real closely, you can make out a good six inches of clearance between the bottom of her corset and her thighs.
PYF Awkward, Ugly and Gross: Where Barrels Become Corsets

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

Corsets are not supposed to work in the way you think they will, lady.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

So where is corset lady that there's a Disney-like painted wall and a Christmas tree, and she's allowed to wear that?

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

>.<

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Maybe he's not racist but visited Japan while smelling really terrible?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

chillmander
Feb 15, 2012
Awkward Imgur nerds

"How To Be A Bad-rear end"

Highlights include the advice to inflict pain on yourself to increase your tolerance,
"Compose a montage in your head, set to heavy music, with scenes involving the violent deaths of people you despise." Why? Because "...anger gives you focus, makes you stronger."

:madmax:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I love how everything about that man screams I'm too old to give a gently caress. Is he somebody or is this just a random picture?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
GIS reveals it's Bob Uecker from the Milwaukee Brewers when the team was booked into the same hotel as a Furry convention.

quote:

Virtually everyone, even those who looked otherwise "normal", had a tail sticking out of their clothes in the back. Players and staff reported neighboring rooms generating loud animal noises, barking and other, deep into the night. At first it was kind of funny to see these people wandering around the downtown streets and filing into the hotel, but after the novelty wore off it just made everyone feel creepy. The "furries" seem harmless enough, but people who think they might be an animal trapped in a human body just are unnervingly odd, to say the least.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

chillmander posted:

Highlights include the advice to inflict pain on yourself to increase your tolerance,
"Compose a montage in your head, set to heavy music, with scenes involving the violent deaths of people you despise." Why? Because "...anger gives you focus, makes you stronger."

What sort of out of shape failure considers stretching their legs to be pushing their pain threshold.

sulley
Aug 15, 2004

Not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

rodbeard posted:

I love how everything about that man screams I'm too old to give a gently caress. Is he somebody or is this just a random picture?

Looks like some time actor, previous baseball player and current play-by-play commentator Bob Uecker to me. He's a pretty awesome guy.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

rodbeard posted:

I suppose the picture isn't super clear and since he's wearing glasses it also makes it tough to identify, but yes, it's Bob Uecker.

edit:

Bird in a Blender has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Aug 2, 2013

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Sometimes, popular tumblr "This is Thin Privilege" gets questions.

Note: the question was asked by a 9-year old girl.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

-Anders posted:

No idea about the tattoo though.

'Metal Up Your rear end' is a Metallica thing.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

What do you think, Something Awful?

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
I think a jar full of that poo poo qualifies as a bioweapon.

I cannot even imagine the smell, even if she kept it refrigerated.

Good god.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

horriblePencilist posted:

Ohhhhh my god please tell me this is not real. It's a joke, it's some sort of sick joke.... because the smell from that jar must clear out a six block radius every time she opens it :barf:

Lava Lamp
Sep 18, 2007
banana phone

horriblePencilist posted:

I think something finally topped the jars of semen.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Scathach posted:

So where is corset lady that there's a Disney-like painted wall and a Christmas tree, and she's allowed to wear that?

She's the Ghost of Christmas party regret. You'll never drink again.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
How is it not rotting or separating into layers of liquid / coagulated protein / whatever?

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

Scathach posted:

Leslie Hall

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

How is it not rotting or separating into layers of liquid / coagulated protein / whatever?

That suit looks pretty tight and waterproof so it's just holding it all together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

Ohhhhh my god please tell me this is not real. It's a joke, it's some sort of sick joke.... because the smell from that jar must clear out a six block radius every time she opens it :barf:

It's not the smell that it would have that bothers me so much as how she would get the blood into the jar in the first place. Is she constantly squatting over the jar when she's menstrating? Does she squeeze out her tampons to get it into the jar? Does she keep it in her pants? :barf:

• Locked thread