Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

What if Doctor Who had intervened?
What if Tails had not gotten trolled?

:nws:

so please do what i can
not and cry a tears for this
world

e: quoting for new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ComradeCosmobot posted:

did you know that twilight kills more brain cells than any alcohol could ever do, thats why people love that stupid movie so much, because it makes you slowly get more and more retarded, my sister rosie was already in a dangerous level of retarded, after seeing the movie there was nothing left, well thats my story

Catts
Nov 3, 2011
That art style looks a bit peculiar, is that a genuine lazerbot™?

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Plutonis posted:

Garry and Underbite Troll :colbert:

Kario and Mario/Luigi's mom

Really everyone but Demaro or whatever is cool. Where the hell is his poll by the way?

Undead Unicorn fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Aug 2, 2013

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Catts posted:

That art style looks a bit peculiar, is that a genuine lazerbot™?

Of course not, but he did link to it on Facebook.

Undead Unicorn posted:

Where the hell is his poll by the way?

deviantart

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

I want to see a what if comic where Rob has ears.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Tagichatn posted:

I want to see a what if comic where Rob has ears.

I CAN HEAR YOU BECAUSE I HAVE EARS!!!

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

The MSJ posted:

There was another comic showing what would have happened if trolls from the beginning attempted to troll Rob instead.

Where? I don't remember this one, I must have missed it somehow.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Butthead is wearing an ABBA shirt?! What kind of horrible future is this?!

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
New Pages!

Lazerbot posted:

seeing the next page is pretty much a recap page, i will upload 2 pages for you guys just to be fair

That last page :allears:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I'm not even going to quote anything. Every panel is comedy gold.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
This is actually kind of sad. Kermit should know Piggy's a blonde. :smith:
Also, I was way off on Rosie. Why did I think she was a clown?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Gee, I wonder what happens to those two guys.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

:lol: the trolls pounding their elbows together while talking about downing entire bottles of sleeping pills.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The sleeping pills thing is great because you can tell its just him trying to keep down the number of alive minor trolls.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
During the long hiatus I had forgotten just how much I love this comic. I'm so glad to see it back to its previous glory.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
Are those two trolls meant to be Mick & Mack: Global Gladiators? :psyduck:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

That 5 dollar footlong panel slayed me.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ahhherrrr Whyyyy!?
Nom Nom Nomnomnomnom...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bonesquid posted:

Ahhherrrr Whyyyy!?
Nom Nom Nomnomnomnom...

:golfclap: Amazing. Replace :qqsay: with this image mods, thanks in advance.

Everything about that second page is perfect, with "high elbow" being my favorite. Lazy B is back in the swing of things!

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

What if Doctor Who had intervened?
What if Tails had not gotten trolled?

:nws:

Who did this incredible thing?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Take this five dollar foot long in the face you bitch, ketchup free fatass

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Is it just me or does Ronald have his clown make-up on when he's looking out the window?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Frankston posted:

Take this five dollar foot long in the face you bitch, ketchup free fatass

Seriously each line after and including this one is just gold. I love how indifferent to their apparent drug induced deaths the trolls are. It's beautiful.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I know this is the last thing anyone should care about with these incredible pages, but the blank spot in Ronald's memories corresponds with when Pori intervenes and takes Ronald aside. When he comes back:

Pori is one shady dude.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

nerdbot posted:

I know this is the last thing anyone should care about with these incredible pages, but the blank spot in Ronald's memories corresponds with when Pori intervenes and takes Ronald aside. When he comes back:

Pori is one shady dude.

I had forgotten exactly how crustal Tail's training is.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Man, just when I was thinking this strip had gone downhill (aside from the 'Tails smokes WEED?:420:' panel, of course) he busts out probably the best single page in the strip so far.

Hell yeeeahhh.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
I'm still cracking up over the Doctor Who Elseworlds fancomic. I need that to be included as an interlude in the next motion comic.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Five dollar footlongs :allears: I'm really hoping there is a fast food war subplot in the near future.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Pawl posted:

Five dollar footlongs :allears: I'm really hoping there is a fast food war subplot in the near future.

Jared confirmed for brawl troll

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

UncleSmoothie posted:

Who did this incredible thing?

I did. I've noticed you can see a bit more detail with deviantart's zoom. You can actually read Beavis's shirt.

METLICA

http://jingai-jigokumoto.deviantart.com/

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

tiistai posted:

I found it interesting that the recently squeezed apart blue-skinned troll was among the group who attacked Underbite Troll's house and killed him.

Lazer Bot posted:

i thought i would bring to light something no one noticed, now look closely to both pages (http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/art/Psychological-Assessment-page-8-387823766) okay so you see the blue guy there right? okay good now keep looking (http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/art/the-neutral-s-6-333953929) okay you see the blue guy on this early page two correct? well basically that blue guy was in a earlier chapter is my point
So that was a good catch on your part. Plus confirmation (as I think we all guessed) that LB hasn't gone back to reading this thread.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Vogon Poet posted:

Plus confirmation (as I think we all guessed) that LB hasn't gone back to reading this thread.

I don't think he can because of the current paywall for non members.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpcl_P9ZTw&list=TL7KSnrEz_Dps

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And that's why the comic has gotten good again. :v:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I have to thank the commenter with the top comment for that video and the people who voted for it:

quote:

No. Don't go down any farther. poo poo's pretty stupid down here. Go back to the video and remain ignorant to stupidity incarnate. Escape the wrath of lovely AMV's and equally poo poo comebacks and arguments while you still can!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Data Graham posted:

And that's why the comic has gotten good again. :v:
How often does the paywall get lifted and returned? Is it automated, or is it all down to the capricious whims of Lowtax?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I remember the first time I met the paywall back before I joined and was lurking around the CAD, Dominic Deegan, and this thread.
I made a resolve that I would be done with Something Awful, and then I immediately caved the next day and bought an account. :downs:

Then I said I wasn't going to get involved and just watch from the sidelines - and then I caved and started joining in on the conversations and posting.

That aside - I got one more bit of fan-art for you:

Couldn't decide if it was better colored or not, so I'll just post them both.
Overall though, I think I've done enough fan-art for awhile.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Ahhherrrr Whyyyy!? Nom Nom Nomnomnomnom...

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Chunderstorm posted:

Ahhherrrr Whyyyy!? Nom Nom Nomnomnomnom...

Well that's just fantastic, glad Lazerbot's inspiring us still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

BiggerJ posted:

How often does the paywall get lifted and returned? Is it automated, or is it all down to the capricious whims of Lowtax?

Little bit of both. I believe it's automated, but it gets raised due to capricious whims all the time, generally on a subforum-by-subforum basis (Let's Play has been on lockdown for a while because people are goin' fuckin' crazy about some anime game)