Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kira Akashiya
Feb 2, 2013
A. Run with Danal towards the structure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canuck-Errant
Oct 28, 2003

MOOD: BURNING - MUSIC: DISCO INFERNO BY THE TRAMMPS
Grimey Drawer
A. First, we have to catch Danal. Second, we're already here; what if we can't find our way back to it from the camp? We ought to bring at least something back to show we weren't just making up stories.

Globofglob
Jan 14, 2008
A For we are heroes. Or heroes in training anyway.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

A. What could possibly go wrong?

cxp
Mar 27, 2010
Fun Shoe
E. We're playing at heroes, but we are not heroes yet.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

E. We've learned not to mess with gods we don't know.

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál
B That structure looks like it would be a pretty fun place to play in! But we need to check to make sure it's safe!

NinjaPete fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 5, 2013

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
A. for adventure!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Let's do the responsible thing. E.

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Eh, sure, B. Too enthralled by the mystery to go back now, but we're still conscientious enough to try and keep Danal out. Although maybe he'll follow us in anyway and we'll share a pivotal experience that will cement our bond for decades to come.

Eryxias
Feb 17, 2011

Stay low.
A is for Adventure!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
We've been hearing a lot of things lately. They seem to have been good so far but I can't help but wonder if this is the time it's a bad thing.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Whoa, when did this thread come back :stare:

Glad to see work isn't killing you anymore, Diog. Also

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.
Team Boring coming out strong, voting A to hold them off~

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Raserys posted:

Whoa, when did this thread come back :stare:

Glad to see work isn't killing you anymore, Diog. Also

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

Team Boring coming out strong, voting A to hold them off~

Exactly this, for this reason.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
We've come all this way, don't chicken out now!

A (sorry team boring!)

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

A
Enkidel has waited for what feels like weeks to have some adventure, and by Magical Sky God, he's going to get some adventure this night.
Besides, if we go tell on the grownups, they'll either say we had a bad dream, or the building will be gone when they come to humor us by looking.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands
Voting E. We've already gotten ourselves into deep poo poo once by trying to act way above our pay grade, and "Mysterious and hauntingly beautiful music" has every chance of being some sort of lure set out by a malicious being which we have no ability whatsoever to resist. That said, I'm not gonna rage if Team A wins out, I wanna see what happens, too.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Voting E for not getting eaten/turned into stone/whatever.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

A!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Are we ready for this? Yes, yes we are. :colbert:

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
A!

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
E.veryone learns to rely on others eventually.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Fuckit let's go in! A for ADVENTURE

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

To anyone not on Team A: Ya'll are assuming we're gonna get jumped by some pissed off dryad or whatever. What if we go and it's Tom Bombadil? Him and his wife will hook us up and we'll spend all night singing and dancing.
Don't you want us to be happy?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Theglavwen posted:

Eh, sure, B. Too enthralled by the mystery to go back now, but we're still conscientious enough to try and keep Danal out. Although maybe he'll follow us in anyway and we'll share a pivotal experience that will cement our bond for decades to come.

Ditto. B.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

the_steve posted:

To anyone not on Team A: Ya'll are assuming we're gonna get jumped by some pissed off dryad or whatever. What if we go and it's Tom Bombadil? Him and his wife will hook us up and we'll spend all night singing and dancing.

A

Cat Wings
Oct 12, 2012

Adventure Time!

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
A

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpRxzmawjw&feature=related

Cathair
Jan 7, 2008

the_steve posted:

What if we go and it's a pissed off dryad? She'll hook us up and we'll spend all night getting stung to death by bees or whatever.

Jeez, we're just telling him to wait a moment, not putting him in the box for the remaining duration of our adventure. Not that I think this is a terribly important choice (I'd be fine with either A or B), but just saying.

gnarl
Jul 28, 2010
Soiled Meat
E

OhYo
Apr 14, 2006

A

but make sure that monkey stays in front cause if there's some death-force field, the monkey gets it first.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

I want to give a little time for folks to notice the game is alive so they can join in, so, no update tonight.

michael knight
Oct 16, 2003

I love pubbies!
A - This needs to come back with some adventure

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
A is for Adventure.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

the_steve posted:

I think the more important question is, what if it is Tom Bombadil? I'd really rather not experience that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

SerSpook posted:

I think the more important question is, what if it is Tom Bombadil? I'd really rather not experience that.

I wouldn't mind some kickin' yellow boots.