Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A dog with a neckbeard. Cooper is a Goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Cooper does have a pretty sweet neck beard. It looks better on dogges then men. I'm at the East River again and some kid is playing catch with Frank. Not for nothing but I wouldn't have the gut to play with some dudes Pitbull at ten year old.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
went to our """"lake"""" today with my dog and my friend brought his pit bull who loves swimming

his wife bought thunder a lifejacket too and they both went swimming in matching life jackets hehe it was cute but sorry no action pics

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Blacktoll posted:

Cooper does have a pretty sweet neck beard. It looks better on dogges then men. I'm at the East River again and some kid is playing catch with Frank. Not for nothing but I wouldn't have the gut to play with some dudes Pitbull at ten year old.

When I was growing up, my neighbor had two pitbulls, Miss Piggy and Herman. Herman was dumb as poo poo, but he was chill as gently caress. They had puppies all the drat time, too. I know they're good dogges, and I try not to judge them or their owners. But then I see poo poo like this

It's gotta suck being the preferred breed of douchebags around the world.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mousse scraped up his foot pads real bad while hiking so now he has to wear socks filled with vaseline :(

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Mad Dragon posted:

When I was growing up, my neighbor had two pitbulls, Miss Piggy and Herman. Herman was dumb as poo poo, but he was chill as gently caress. They had puppies all the drat time, too. I know they're good dogges, and I try not to judge them or their owners. But then I see poo poo like this

It's gotta suck being the preferred breed of douchebags around the world.

if you see a pit bull with a tail and uncropped ears its usually not a douchebag owner heh thats how i judge

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

if you see a pit bull with a tail and uncropped ears its usually not a douchebag owner heh thats how i judge
Nah. MY exGIRLFERIEND's brother had one that was uncropped, and he was a tool. She ended up keeping the dog, since he was a lazy sack of poo poo. Once he was fixed and stopped trying to hump everything that moved or didn't move, he was a pretty chill doggggggge.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Pits with tails and uncropped ears are the best. How else would they let you know that they want your attention without beating the gently caress out of your calf while wagging their tail faster than... I dunno something fast?

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

This isn't the bear thread. :stare:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Mad Dragon posted:

This isn't the bear thread. :stare:

Newfies are p cool dogs.

Except for the whole drooling and shedding thing.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Newfies are p cool Canadians.

Except for the whole drooling and boozing thing.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:bustem:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Is this bear acceptable?

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
went into petsmart on his own for first time today :3:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

jfc :3:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Oh lawd

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thunder loving owns!

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

can thunder be the offical gip dog

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Thunder looks happier than any human I've ever seen.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
we were in the squeaky toy isle he instantly went from :| to : D

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Ugh I want a dog so bad now!

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Ugh I want a dog so bad now!

do it

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

That is a happy dog

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I would in a heartbeat if I weren't certain one of my cats would have panic attack and bad things would happen :(

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I would in a heartbeat if I weren't certain one of my cats would have panic attack and bad things would happen :(

lol my dog literally tries to kill every cat he sees i guess maybe they were mean to him at some point

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:lol: That's what Logan did when we walked past the rawhide stuff.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
Mechadog is an enemy of nature.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

I believe in dog

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

why is this dog so loving happy!!!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

hey roscoe

Do The Evolution
Aug 5, 2013

but why
Merlin is that a tea towel

C'mon man I have to wipe dishes with this poo poo

nnnnffffg

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Roscoe is a pro lookin pup.

I like Roscoe, Thunder, and Logan. They are good mascots for this thread :3:

(I'm partial to Logan :3:)

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
thunder/logan gip presidency 2013

come on guys get on the ground floor of this

:bandwagon:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
While those are all very good dogges, let us not forget roscoe is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

holocaust bloopers posted:

While those are all very good dogges, let us not forget roscoe is the best.

Logan :colbert: