Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Oh my god, I just found that she has made some beautiful (HORRIFYING) images of pregnant Angeltrack (?) and some sickening baby images of Railrunner (?).

I'm on a horrible internet connection so it's hard for me to download and upload them, would some wonderful goon please rehost them and post them here? :magical:

E: it took me two minutes to upload it, but it's imperative to post Railrunner licking his own dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Oh, horrible pregnancy pictures? I'll take that up since I just discovered something new and horrifying about the pregnancy.

There is one special thing to note about this picture. Other than the stomach, no other digestive organs are present. While I did say that Rollercoasters don't poop, they still have large intestine and small intestine.

But they are in the second cart.

So that means that during childbirth, there is a whole new set of organs that have to be displayed. Not before, not gradual as the fetus develops, but when the actual childbirth occurs. Holy crap there would be a lot of complications if not outright death from that. :stare:

Bonus: The latter picture shows the organs responsible for fire and wood/metal bending, two organs responsible for not getting them sick, and one other special organ:

quote:

Sensor Gland

A roller coaster most important, a sensor that can detect all things and leave no "stone" unturned.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Iced Cocoa posted:

So that means that during childbirth, there is a whole new set of organs that have to be displayed. Not before, not gradual as the fetus develops, but when the actual childbirth occurs. Holy crap there would be a lot of complications if not outright death from that. :stare:

Have you never seen the picture? THE picture?

Also, "If she wasn't a mammal - she wouldn't want to watch an egg all day." :laffo:

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

I've seen THE picture, I was the one who provided it. I just never saw that the organs would also be displaced during childbirth.

What the hell does Miranda think? That snakes give birth from the tip of their tail? :gonk:

I shouldn't have brought it up, have the latest from Miranda's illustrations from the new edition.

Temple of the Red

She has now given completely up on displaying anything but four limbs and head and cart.

As seen here as well.

According to Miranda, Chainlink is on the left and Razorblade on the right. Last time I checked, Chainlink was female. So either the genders have changed in the new edition or Miranda goofed.

Miranda, you should try to figure out why people would think they're twins.

Voltin Bolt
Oct 17, 2004

IT DOES NOT FIX

Iced Cocoa posted:

Temple of the Red

She has now given completely up on displaying anything but four limbs and head and cart.
Ugh. UGH. It's so loving blatant anymore. It takes away the ONLY INTERESTING THING ABOUT THEM, which is the fact that they're biomechanical centipede monsters. I'm seriously tempted to ask why she doesn't draw their bodies anymore because the old color art was miles better, but I think it's probably dangerous to care that much.

:sigh:

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Look at that second image. Since it features Razorblade and Chainlink, it's when Railrunner is bedridden after his fight with Freakshow. Referring earlier calculations of mine, we know that Roller Coasters are about 42.5 feet, or almost 13 meters long. Why would you want to be so far away from the patient's face? Is it because Miranda has completely changed her mind and now Roller coasters are just bipedal creatures with four arms? Probably not. It's just laziness.

Goddamn it Miranda.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Iced Cocoa posted:

Oh, horrible pregnancy pictures? I'll take that up since I just discovered something new and horrifying about the pregnancy.

Hahaha check out the titty bananas.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

Oh my god, I just found that she has made some beautiful (HORRIFYING) images of pregnant Angeltrack (?) and some sickening baby images of Railrunner (?).

I'm on a horrible internet connection so it's hard for me to download and upload them, would some wonderful goon please rehost them and post them here? :magical:

E: it took me two minutes to upload it, but it's imperative to post Railrunner licking his own dick.

I'll probably regret asking, but what is this picture actually supposed to show?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Voltin Bolt posted:

Ugh. UGH. It's so loving blatant anymore. It takes away the ONLY INTERESTING THING ABOUT THEM, which is the fact that they're biomechanical centipede monsters. I'm seriously tempted to ask why she doesn't draw their bodies anymore because the old color art was miles better, but I think it's probably dangerous to care that much.

It's not just the physical fact of the roller coasters not having their trains with them. Think of the variety of expression that comes from humans depicting themselves in art. Except now, they're roller coasters. How is a roller coaster going to think of themselves? How would a roller coaster want to depict themselves? What parts of their bodies would be most important? What does 'regal' and 'awe-inspiring' look like to a roller coaster? A longer train? More elaborate seats? Is a broader roller coaster more handsome than a thin roller coaster? What iconography of power do you have, other than the Bullshit Medallion Augu Ra?

Take those statues in front of the temple. Why are they there? Are they the ancient rulers who commissioned the temple? Are they the gods of the temple? Are they lamassu-style protective spirits? None of these seem that consistent with the canine-like crouching pose and generic appearance. Kind of like she just copied the lions on the steps of the New York Public Library.

Ignoring what the perspective does to the architecture, the design of the temple is also such missed potential. Again, you've got a wholly inhuman creature building a temple. It's not just like a furry dragon built it, it's a giant centipede dragon that has wheels for fingers that built it. And yet it's just big blocks of brick/stone without any particular shape. I don't even know what to make of the crenelated thing in the lower left corner, and the window in the upper right is even more bland than the rest of it, and why the hell is there a wall of bricks just sitting inside the stone?

Like everything else, it's a concept that could actually have something creative (temple like a circus tent? all-rails inside to make it difficult for non-coasters? most holy places hidden where only roller coasters could reach? lots of ramps and slides in the interior? long rooms for roller coasters to stretch out their trains? guard-rails around the perimeter for temple guards to roll around on?) and there's no thought put into it because it's only a backdrop for Railrunner because, let's be honest, Avatar: The Last Airbender had Aang training in an airbender temple, so of course Railrunner should train in a roller coaster temple.

e: dear god why do I care enough to write that much

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Djeser posted:

Like everything else, it's a concept that could actually have something creative (temple like a circus tent? all-rails inside to make it difficult for non-coasters? most holy places hidden where only roller coasters could reach? lots of ramps and slides in the interior? long rooms for roller coasters to stretch out their trains? guard-rails around the perimeter for temple guards to roll around on?) and there's no thought put into it because it's only a backdrop for Railrunner because, let's be honest, Avatar: The Last Airbender had Aang training in an airbender temple, so of course Railrunner should train in a roller coaster temple.

The bold part makes this even sadder. In "Avatar", the concept artists designed elemental temples by actually considering how people capable of manipulating water or wind would build things differently. This results in things like an Air Temple that looks like an upside-down castle built right into the walls of a canyon and that can only be accessed on the back of a flying animal. Basically (and I think I said this before but it bears repeating) the "Avatar" series are awesome and you all should watch them in spite of the fact that they partially inspired... this...

The latest drawings by Miranda almost make me want to try and rationalize roller coaster anatomy but I don't know if I want any more of this taking space in my sketchbook.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Radio! posted:

I'll probably regret asking, but what is this picture actually supposed to show?

It was called "Bad Manners." So, I assume, it was supposed to show exactly what I said. Railrunner licking his own dick. :cry:

Also, isn't Miranda supposed to be an art student at some college? What do her classmates and professors think? Like do they just laugh at her behind her back? How does she not understand perspective, isn't that like the first class you ever take in art school? I mean I guess she may go to one of those shady Art Institues or like Phoenix Online... which would be holy gently caress hilarious. Look guys I have my legitimate ART DEGREE from Phoenix Online! I can now charge you for my drawings of roller coaster vaginas!

Djeser posted:

It's not just the physical fact of the roller coasters not having their trains with them. Think of the variety of expression that comes from humans depicting themselves in art. Except now, they're roller coasters. How is a roller coaster going to think of themselves? How would a roller coaster want to depict themselves? What parts of their bodies would be most important? What does 'regal' and 'awe-inspiring' look like to a roller coaster? A longer train? More elaborate seats? Is a broader roller coaster more handsome than a thin roller coaster? What iconography of power do you have, other than the Bullshit Medallion Augu Ra?

Take those statues in front of the temple. Why are they there? Are they the ancient rulers who commissioned the temple? Are they the gods of the temple? Are they lamassu-style protective spirits? None of these seem that consistent with the canine-like crouching pose and generic appearance. Kind of like she just copied the lions on the steps of the New York Public Library.

Ignoring what the perspective does to the architecture, the design of the temple is also such missed potential. Again, you've got a wholly inhuman creature building a temple. It's not just like a furry dragon built it, it's a giant centipede dragon that has wheels for fingers that built it. And yet it's just big blocks of brick/stone without any particular shape. I don't even know what to make of the crenelated thing in the lower left corner, and the window in the upper right is even more bland than the rest of it, and why the hell is there a wall of bricks just sitting inside the stone?

e: dear god why do I care enough to write that much

Before I even read your e: I was thinking in my head "man, you are thinking way too much about this calm down!" Which is sad because you (and everyone else here, really) are putting more thought into this than she ever did.

And I've said this before and I'll say it again, holy gently caress do I hate their goddamn smug faces.

Voltin Bolt posted:

Oh well in that case

It doesn't even have the wheely fingers anymore when it isn't convenient.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Jul 31, 2013

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

^^ Oh god. She's wearing pants, around her second pair of arms. COME ON!

It was Railrunner licking his groin like a cat.

quote:

Railrunner, like all of Between's coasters and rides for that matter have several characteristics of animals. Roller coasters, besides having human traits, show a lot of feline (domestic and big cats) characteristics such as purring, hissing, roaring, their gate, etc. Not many rides in Between carry a "natural grooming" trait (only about three "species") Normally, a coaster takes showers or bathes in some sort of body of water, but when no water is present a coaster will privately groom itself. It's rare, but lets just say that licking all those nooks and spaces - it helps to be flexible.

As for college, she went to Ringling College of Art and Design. Discovered that when I found the link to Railrunner's facebook page, as that was how I got some of the missing pictures from Vertigo.

Iced Cocoa fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Jul 31, 2013

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Iced Cocoa posted:

It was Railrunner licking his groin like a cat.

Wait, it's literally Railrunner licking his balls? :stonklol:

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

It doesn't even have the wheely fingers anymore when it isn't convenient.

This is a drawing of a pregnant humanoid rollercoaster taking a picture of herself in the mirror.
This is a drawing of a pregnant humanoid rollercoaster taking a picture of herself in the mirror.

I don't even know what to say anymore. I can't even laugh at this, it's just... sad. What the hell is wrong with Miranda? I wanted to think that she was just a weird teen going through a weird teen phase, but she's downright disturbing right now. Actually, she's been downright disturbing for quite a while, but you get the point.

The preggocoaster has 1 pair of arms, 1 pair of legs and 1 pair of tits. Damnit, Miranda, this drawing is 100% in furry land. There's not even a fuzzy distinction anymore, it's a perfectly crisp "is a furry pic". Also, how loving large is that camera supposed to be? I mean, it's either over a meter tall, but still shaped for a human hand, despite the fact that it could easily squash a human being, or Miranda just gave up on pretending that rollercoasters weren't her creepy fursonas. And since the reccuring preggocoaster really seems to be her creepy fursona, it gives the whole pregnancy angle an entirely new dimension of :barf:

Also, I loving hate the :smuggo: face all of her coaster drawings have. I might have to ask AM to write me a speech on the subject.

I think this thread finally broke me. :smith:

my dad fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jul 31, 2013

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Iced Cocoa posted:

As for college, she went to Ringling College of Art and Design. Discovered that when I found the link to Railrunner's facebook page, as that was how I got some of the missing pictures from Vertigo.

Good lord, that's a legitimate school :psyduck:

How did she get accepted? WHY!? She submitted lovely drawings of anthromorphic roller coasters! Jesus Christ I hate art people, they probably saw this garbage and thought it was ~conceptual~ and ~artistic~ and thus accepted her I HATE THEM ALL :psyboom:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jul 31, 2013

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Guys, the internet detectivery going on here is making me feel really uncomfortable. Could we at least try not to be creepier than Miranda?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
wrong thread

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jul 31, 2013

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011

Iced Cocoa posted:

Temple of the Red

Good God this is so uninspired. What was the point in having a theme of amusement parks and their rides if Miranda doesn't even incorporate them somehow beyond anthropomorphization? It's not even that hard, have them live in/on attractions and if there was more than one coaster on the track or a multitude of bumpercars in the original ride make that what they view as family/clans/whathaveyou. This is something I just pulled out of my rear end a second ago and would be more worldbuilding and imaginative than just using human architecture. Are details that don't incorporate and fellate gary stu Railrunner that hard to come up with? :psyduck:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Her art has countless weaknesses, but none more glaring than literally every single roller coaster looking identical.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Surprise surprise, the second edition of Twisted is delayed yet again.

quote:

Originally, I stated that it would be August before it would be available, but the publishing world is an unpredictable one and things are bound to change. With editing and the printing process - it is expected to take a few weeks. So it could be late August or September before Twisted is out. Not only that, due to life occurrences, I'm still adding in illustrations. So be patient.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Earlier today I recommended this book to my mother and she bought it. I don't regret it.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Why would you do that to your own mother? Did she beat you?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Iced Cocoa posted:

Goddamn it Miranda.

Those wheels set my teeth on edge. How hard is it to trace a goddamn oval?

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
Finally finished this thread. I could only read a few chapters at a time before my eyes glazed over, and if it weren't for JWKS's efforts, I doubt I would have made it at all.

I remember seeing Miranda Leek's artwork come up a couple years ago in a mock thread or something, and reading about how she was TOTALLY GONNA PUBLISH A BOOK GUYS NO REALLY, and laughing it off as some teenage bullshit. Hell, when I was 13 I wrote a Star Wars fanfiction I was completely convinced I would one day get published, too. (Han Solo was going to get kidnapped, then gain Force powers and escape with the help of his totally not lame Mary Sue kids.) Imagine my surprise when I saw Twisted on Worst Things For Sale. I was surprised she put 7 chapters up as a preview, because I figured it was a normal 20-30 chapters. Still can't believe it was goddamn 66 chapters long :negative:

JWKS, you deserve a medal. Bobbin Threadbare, please continue doing whatever the gently caress it is you're doing. Also, this whole thread was worth it for the Youtube project.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

This is not me giving up, but it is me buying time after getting somewhat burned out after two weeks of doing this. Only five minutes left of material out of the original thirty, though, so it shouldn't take long once I finally get around to it.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

This is not me giving up, but it is me buying time after getting somewhat burned out after two weeks of doing this. Only five minutes left of material out of the original thirty, though, so it shouldn't take long once I finally get around to it.

The cracking bones... :gonk:

I love Thunderbark's Hannibal Lecter-esque voice.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

A Pinball Wizard posted:

The cracking bones... :gonk:

If it will make you feel better, that sound was a mix of me crushing a plastic bottle and my kitten clawing the carpet :3: The little furry bastard somehow sneaked up on me while I was recording my lines (and scared the crap out of me by jumping on my shoulder without making a sound beforehand), so I decided to give her a role in the project.

Bobbin, don't force yourself. I'm sorry for posting the "in a week or so" thingy, you really don't have to rush.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Bobbin works himself too hard to get the last installment out. He goes out at night to pick up something to drink from the local minimart. He forgets that the minimart is out by the amusement park. He remembers this all too late.

The next morning all that remains of the minimart is a charred wreck with 'gently caress RAILRUNNER' scrawled in the unfortunate cashier's blood. The tracks of a hundred stupid finger-wheels trail off into the distance.

What I'm saying is take your time.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Goons, you are doing the Lord's work. I only wish that I could have gotten in on the dramatic readings myself. God bless you all.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Pththya-lyi posted:

Goons, you are doing the Lord's work. I only wish that I could have gotten in on the dramatic readings myself. God bless you all.

It's not too late to make your own!

It's NEVER too late to make your own. :unsmigghh:

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

I wish I didn't have such an awful voice, or else I would have participated in the secret project.

I hope you manage to get to the finish. I know how it is like to have something just never completed with just this little left of it.

Anyway, more illustrations from the up and coming second edition of Twisted

This is after the pirate fight with Freakshow. But now the fight does not end with Railrunner passing out from concussion beam, but he gets to hang on a barrel after the destruction of Nessie.

Railrunner is revealing to Thunderbark Moonblood's sword. What is Thunderbark feeling and thinking? My guess is that he's afraid, because now Railrunner is armed with magic sword.

gently caress this perspective.

This is Thunderbark injured after his fight with Ironwheel in the human world.

Railrunner is "Unleashed" (literally the title on DA) My guess is that this is him at the beginning of the final fight after drinking the deus ex potion.

Goddamn it Miranda, that chest is awful.

Iced Cocoa fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Aug 7, 2013

Voltin Bolt
Oct 17, 2004

IT DOES NOT FIX

Iced Cocoa posted:

This is Thunderbark injured after his fight with Ironwheel in the human world.
Ironwheel must have at least one abnormally tiny hand to have made the clawmarks on his face, there.

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011

Iced Cocoa posted:

Railrunner is revealing to Thunderbark Moonblood's sword. What is Thunderbark feeling and thinking? My guess is that he's afraid, because now Railrunner is armed with magic sword.

gently caress this perspective.

Honestly it looks more like he's thinking "Oh golly gee look another deus ex machina, who woulda thunk".
...which is pretty much shared with the reader, anyway.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Oh god there was more she put up on DA today.

Railrunner scaling up elevator shafts. We know it's not the museum since it has only five floors, I think. So it's the skyscraper where Clare was tossed off and turned into a rollercoaster afterwards and died.

HOW THE gently caress ARE YOU HOLDING ON?!

And here is... oh god... :suicide:

Sometimes I just break. There is just something that snaps in me that triggers at just seemingly random thing. It happened the first time I read the book where Black was killed by a ripoff from X-Men. It happened the second time when I saw this drawing (baby Railrunner) And it happened now. I don't know why it just happens, despite the horrid pregnancy and birth drawings. I end up being rendered to gibbering mess for a while even before I can comprehend what I was looking at.

I was at first confused as of who was who. Because Railrunner should always be at front, but he's the only one who can really hold that sword. I was even trying to figure out how the front character was even holding that sword. Then I read the description. It's when Railrunner and Chainlink are raiding the prison, wearing prison outfits. Then I noticed those goddamn eyelashes on the frontal character, so Railrunner was indeed in the back.

That sword. It's so... I can't actually describe it. Should the hilt be that decorated? Wouldn't those sword guards actually shatter because how weak they are? And Miranda, do you not seriously know how badges work? I don't even know the term but I know well enough that badges are uniformly striped vertically, and if you got a big patch with several levels of badges, you don't show the badge itself.

gently caress this drawing. gently caress Rollercoasters. gently caress Miranda. gently caress Twisted. gently caress Vertigo. gently caress AuthorHouse Book Publishing Company.

gently caress me for being addicted to this rollercoastertrainwreck.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
She just completely forgot Thunderbark had a beard for a while, didn't she?

quote:

I'm impressed! In most of her images the only two emotions the rollercoasters convey are "smug" and "homicidal." This one somehow manages to be both!

Iced Cocoa posted:

And here is... oh god... :suicide:

How loving long does she think arms are? Seriously, go ahead and hug yourself right now. Try to move your arm so your hand is almost behind you, far enough away you can comfortably hold a long, sharp object covered with random points because why not.

And why are they suddenly skellingtons?

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

A Pinball Wizard posted:

And why are they suddenly skellingtons?

Because conveniently for our protagonists the bad guys wear skull helmets that cover their faces. I guess that's supposed to be why Railrunner has no problem tricking the prison guards into thinking he is the warden even though it still doesn't really make sense (nor do I see why it would be necessary considering how all coasters have exactly the same face to begin with :v:).

Mr.Radar fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Aug 7, 2013

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Iced Cocoa posted:

The best part about this image is that half his face is worried, and the other half is smug per usual.

Also this is the best thread, and I've derived so much :magical: from it, so thank you!

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

Iced Cocoa posted:

To be fair, I think I, too, would be pretty nonplussed if I was randomly presented with a collection of saggy turds that were halfheartedly wrapped around a broken ruler weird stick oddly strong piece of folded paper. And silently asking 'what's going on, here, exactly?'

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Crossposting from the LP Subforum:

Dice_ posted:

Part 1 – Paying our Respect to “Great” Literature

Welcome back to Let’s Play RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. Today we’re going to be improving Ruining a quarter of our park with theming based on a great piece of interesting and inspiring literature weird book that fetishizes rollercoasters :gonk:.

quote:

So after that event, I decide to start laying the barebones for our scenery. I don’t know much about this abomination of literature we’ve themed our quarter on, but now it’s rocky and grey, barren of most normal life.

I figured you guys might want to know. :allears:

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

That's clearly a wooden coaster and Railrunner is of a superior steel coaster breed! :argh:

Hm, but it has possibilities, with (Angeltrack)blue tracks and (Railrunner)red trains, the next roller coaster in this abomination quarter of the park has to be Steel roller coaster, with (Railrunner)red tracks with purple (Shadowtrack)train.

As an aside, look at these two images.

Chainlink is the one with the arrows, because she's a ladycoaster so she can't have the beard the other is sporting. Notice her seat piercing.

And now her seat piercing has disappeared. Given that Miranda forgot about Railrunner's tattoos once, it's no wonder that a decorative useless character looks inconsistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011

Iced Cocoa posted:

And now her seat piercing has disappeared. Given that Miranda forgot about Railrunner's tattoos once, it's no wonder that a decorative useless character looks inconsistent.

"Reference sheets? Pshaw! I know my characters by heart! :downs:"

• Locked thread