Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Aristobulus posted:

Holy poo poo the entire comic could just switch to being only about Knuckles and I would not mind at all.

The spinoff of Tails Gets Trolled - Knuckles Gets Stoned. I would buy a hardcover copy of it and put it on my coffee table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Knuckles face and posture are the same in panel 12 and the last panel. You might think Lazerbot would just zoom out the panel 12 image, but gently caress no.

Look at the tiny details like his brow crease, mouth, and the hair above his shoulder. He redrew all that. :effort:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Why'd Doug turn into 2D?

I really like those tiny details like Spyro's wing peeking in Tails' shot, it greatly improves the sense of spacial relation between the characters, as opposed to clear red voids.

Edit: From LB's deviantArt

quote:

Shadow The Awesome" Hulk The Power" Teemo The annoying" Vector The butt pirate" Bowser The real fire power" Football guy The retard" Pikachu The rodent" The guy with no name" Bounty hunter The douche" Chunky Kong The fat gay monkey" Tiny Kong The dumb bitch"

Looks like Shadow turned down Chunky's request to call him Mr Fat Gay Money :smith:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Everyone's reaction to Knuckles was just priceless. Are we really going to get a Kitty/Knuckles/Tails drama subplot :allears:

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I love watching LB's artistic progression. A few more years of Tails Gets Trolled and it's going to look like Frank Quitely drew it.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Aristobulus posted:

Holy poo poo the entire comic could just switch to being only about Knuckles and I would not mind at all.

Perhaps this is the truest trolling, in that the comic about Tails getting Trolled becoming about Knuckles WAS the trolling upon Tails that was played upon. :downs:

Seriously, though, the expressions are priceless, and I think pretty much every recent page has had at least four or five avatar-worthy panels in it.

Tails gets Stoned. :350:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Flunchy posted:

I love watching LB's artistic progression. A few more years of Tails Gets Trolled and it's going to look like Frank Quitely drew it.

I hope someday Lazerbot ends up working for Image on a Micah Rat series.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I wish I had some big boobs in my face right about now... :sigh:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
.....We're going to get a really graphic Tails/Hello Kitty sex scene, I just know it.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

E the Shaggy posted:

.....We're going to get a really graphic Tails/Hello Kitty sex scene, I just know it.

Donkey Kong will be involved somehow.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

This is what we love about Tails Gets Trolled. 100% less dragged out fights, 100% more scenes of Doug Funnie getting messed up by Cheeto Man's private weed.

scarycave posted:

Donkey Kong will be involved somehow.

BANANA

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lazerbot has once again redeemed this comic into avatar-worthy territory!

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I was just on Lazy's DA account and I think he plans to do 60 chapters.
http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/gallery/45192067
http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/gallery/45205378

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax
I think that it's about time for us to address the serious overload of misogynistic attitudes on display in lazerbot's work.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jack Idyllwild posted:

I think that it's about time for us to address the serious overload of misogynistic attitudes on display in lazerbot's work.

After what happened last time from a little mild and gentle critique about how maybe he could be a little less potentially homophobic-sounding, opening the feminism can of worms would probably turn his pills into atom bombs. I'd save it for a time when the comic starts to suck again, so the meltdown can keep us entertained in the meantime.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I think that was a joke.

Let's not "address" anything.

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax

Data Graham posted:

I think that was a joke.

Nuh-uh! Mentally challenged outsider artist slut-shaming Hello Kitty? NOT ON MY INTERNET

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Jack Idyllwild posted:

Nuh-uh! Mentally challenged outsider artist slut-shaming Hello Kitty? NOT ON MY INTERNET

Shut up.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Jack Idyllwild posted:

Don't touch the poop, especially when this poo poo is gold.

Deep down in my heart of hearts I know you're kidding about this, but I really don't want another three page rant from lazy-b harshing the mellow we got going this chapter.

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax
woops, sorry forgot that this sonic fan comic was something that we should take absolutely seriously and not makes jokes about

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

43 more chapters. Three pages per week equals seven weeks per chapter. That would be almost six more years if there aren't any more breaks (of course, there probably will be more breaks). The scary thing is that the way the story has gone so far, I could imagine Lazerbot having enough material to keep it going for that long. It would be pretty amazing if he kept up his motivation to work on it, though.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Jack Idyllwild posted:

woops, sorry forgot that this sonic fan comic was something that we should take absolutely seriously and not makes jokes about

It works better when you make funny jokes.

e: how many characters have done the "Tails stare" now? The last page adds Doug and Spyro to the mix.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Breadallelogram posted:

It works better when you make funny jokes.

e: how many characters have done the "Tails stare" now? The last page adds Doug and Spyro to the mix.

Everyone important has done the Tails stare at least once.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Literally Kermit posted:

Deep down in my heart of hearts I know you're kidding about this, but I really don't want another three page rant from lazy-b harshing the mellow we got going this chapter.

If this keeps up we may need to start closing the thread and only leaving it open for a few hours around updates.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Literally Kermit posted:

Are you genuinely equating "posting things other than constant, embarrassing, fawning praise, on a separate internet forum" with "touching the poop"?

Anyway I'm really glad Tails Got Trolled is awesome again. It makes me happy. And LB's art genuinely has improved, although I actually kinda liked the shittiness of the first few chapters.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Penguingo posted:

Are you genuinely equating "posting things other than constant, embarrassing, fawning praise, on a separate internet forum" with "touching the poop"?

Your point is taken, Penguingo- I didn't mean to come off that way. I agree lazy-b has a lot of issues and I'm sorry if I come off as fawning. I genuinely enjoy the comic, is all.

And also sorry Jack, honestly didn't pick up that you were kidding. I'm terrified of SJW :smith:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Bifauxnen posted:

After what happened last time from a little mild and gentle critique about how maybe he could be a little less potentially homophobic-sounding, opening the feminism can of worms would probably turn his pills into atom bombs. I'd save it for a time when the comic starts to suck again, so the meltdown can keep us entertained in the meantime.

That sounds an awful lot like troll talk, boy. :toughguy:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Jack Idyllwild posted:

No, jokes are fine, it would just be better if you'd make them amusing.

e:fb by quite a margin.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 8, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lazerbot is now doing a poll on Favorite Fight Scene. More people should vote Alex and Trolls vs Silver's Team (where Rob's Dragonborn nature was revealed, among other amazing things) or Cheeto beating up Ronald.

Lazerbot also asked for ideas on what to poll next on Facebook. This is among his response to his fans:

Lazerbot posted:

sexiest character would be a little weird seeing most the characters are animals and cartoon characters
This guy is better than a lot of DeviantArt already.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
New page!

da cheese is on a role!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

So many possibilities! I am on the edge of my seat.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
If this is lazey's way of transitioning into Hitmen for Destiny style situational comedy, I'll have no complaints.

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax
Incredible. The banter in this strip is so beyond advanced from what we in totally experienced in the comic. The dialoge has always been quirky, but he's come miles from the somewhat stilted style he exhibited at the beginning of the comic's fun. Tails failing to get a word in edgewise in the conversation between his burnout compatriots is very natural , his growing frustration is shown rather than told. Lazy b is using his silly fan comic to grow into himself as a writer as well as an artist, pretty much the opposite direction. Of something like CAD or sonichu.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

If Knuckles joins the Defenders and the comic turns into just their sitcom shenanigans I'd really have no complaints, ever.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

He will join as the defender's chief strategist.

so your
comment is not awesomely
badass you tard

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
The tiniest joints, the tiniest hands.

hahahahhaha

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

so your
post is not awesomely
badass you tard

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Is panel 10 Knuckles smoking a joint beneath a portrait of himself smoking a joint? That would be too amazing

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
"Of course she wants my Gaga disco stick bro"

This is...this poo poo is transcendental.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

zoomdog posted:

Is panel 10 Knuckles smoking a joint beneath a portrait of himself smoking a joint? That would be too amazing

I think that's Shadow's mouth but I'm not totally sure what's going on there either.