Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Doug is such a fucker.

Tails still needs to train with Arthur, right? We haven't seen Arthur since he first showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Paramemetic posted:

If this is lazey's way of transitioning into Hitmen for Destiny style situational comedy, I'll have no complaints.

Haha, it does have that vibe to it! Only, you know, just with a fuckload more pot. :350:

Still, I prefer the whole UST betwixt Silver and Blaze. :allears:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
"Of course she wants my gaga disco stick bro, it's the size of a boat no lie bro, no lie."

This and the last page of Knuckles forgetting what he just said have literally made me shed tears laughing. Goddamn I love this comic.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
There's always a full panel of stoned silence between somebody poo poo-talking about Hello Kitty and Doug saying something inane, but Tails complains that Doug talks over the other guys. Could be because he's pot-addled of course, but there could be... Shenanigans... behind it. After all we just transitioned to that scene from one where Ronald McDonald's mind had been tampered with...

This is the kind of plot summary that makes the absurd charm of that comic.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Breadallelogram posted:

I think that's Shadow's mouth but I'm not totally sure what's going on there either.

Yeah, I assumed it's like Knuckles thought of Shadow briefly there. Why Knuckles imagined him with a joint in his mouth, I have no idea why the hell not

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
All I can think of is Doug shaking his tiny fist in rage.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

scarycave posted:

All I can think of is Doug shaking his tiny fist in rage.

For added effect, play this in conjunction.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
These guys are awfully agitated for a bunch of dudes hotboxing. Maybe this is the Mad Weed.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I love when a girl offers sex to me.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Man, Doug's eyes are some creepy poo poo. I wouldn't want him around either if his eyes do that every time he tokes up.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

UncleSmoothie posted:

These guys are awfully agitated for a bunch of dudes hotboxing. Maybe this is the Mad Weed.

Nah dude, Knux, Tails, Spyro and Cheetoman are being chill dudes. Doug's mind just can't handle all this dankness so he's freaking out a little bit.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Literally nothing happened in this update, but for some reason I want the rest of the comic to be exactly like this.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I never imagined that a scene of random cartoon characters getting high would be this entertaining.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
Has anyone else noticed that the newest page is lazerbot's 420th deviation?

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Grey Skies posted:

Literally nothing happened in this update, but for some reason I want the rest of the comic to be exactly like this.

Stupid poo poo like this is why people fell in love with Tails Gets Trolled. I hope fights return to two or three panel one off trolls with interesting art getting murdered.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Grey Skies posted:

If we got 2 and half chapters of fighting, we sure as heck can have 2 and a half chapters of :420:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jakse posted:

Stupid poo poo like this is why people fell in love with Tails Gets Trolled. I hope fights return to two or three panel one off trolls with interesting art getting murdered.

Let's be fair, the Cheeto Man/Ronald McDonald fight was amazing as well. Cheeto man did like three panels of kung fu and then it was over and we went back to ridiculous character dialogue.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
Someone needs to stop them trolls

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
For a few pages I hadn't realized why Doug's eyes were like that. His eyes are always black dots so they're just dilated. That's a really funny idea. Glad that this comic is doing what it does best again.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

.lnk to the past posted:

Someone needs to stop them trolls

Any chance you know what website they're talking about?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

horriblePencilist posted:

Ask.fm

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!

horriblePencilist posted:

All of them.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Yep. The vilest bullying website known to man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385693/Close-Ask-fm-Parents-charities-demand-vile-website-shut-children-trolled-death.html

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
^^^Edit: everytime I see tiistai's avatar, I die a little less. :unsmith:

Why would we want to get rid of something that's getting kids interested about the wonders of the FM radio :unsmith:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
New page!

Pac-n-Sac
Oh, Knuckles :allears:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
e:f,b

Spyro's face in panel 10 just slays me

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Panel 3 with Doug switching to Spyro and back would make an awesome gif.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Spyro has a dog.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Spyro has a dog.

This up there with Fud being a necromancer for me.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I'm sorry but this is so boring. I hope he gets back to ridiculous fight scenes soon.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Wojtek posted:

I'm sorry but this is so boring. I hope he gets back to ridiculous fight scenes soon.

:fut:

:allears: Knuckles, never stop smoking :420:. :allears:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hahaha, where the gently caress did Spyro's dog come from?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Oh god, Doug is going to eat the dog or something like that.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Frankston posted:

No, he just wants something to replace the hole in his heart that was made by the Trolls, back when they raped Pork Chop to death.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Frankston posted:

Cut off your face, and feed it to the dogs.

:unsmigghh:

YeahDavidLeeRoth
Sep 23, 2008

Screw the whole troll storyline, I just want to read a comic of these characters sitting around getting baked. I can't stop laughing at the panel of Tails hitting the bong.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Am I the only person who likes the insane fight scenes as well as this sort of stuff? TGT wouldn't be the same without Rob shouting his way through an army of electric spiders.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
That beat in panel 11 of Cheeto Man glaring wordlessly at Doug is killing me. Oh god.

Unrelated but I keep thinking: Chee-tah. Chee-toh. There's so much beauty in the world.

Von Sloneker fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Aug 13, 2013

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

Am I the only person who likes the insane fight scenes as well as this sort of stuff? TGT wouldn't be the same without Rob shouting his way through an army of electric spiders.

Nah, I love 'em, too. They really are better read in one go, but waiting months to finish one fight scene really puts people off of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

A bit of behind the scenes info from one of LB's friends, commenting on someone pointing out that drag queens are generally pretty good singers:

quote:

"Actually that part about Doug singing like a drag queen was based off of something that happened to me and LB in real life, one of our friends was really high and he had head phones on and was singing really loud and horrid, something like a drag queen (not counting the ones that actually sing good).

Doug is based off of face palming moments that we witnessed from various people we know or met. He is a blend of everyone of those people.

this is only the start lol you'll see

Can't wait!