Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

Blacktoll posted:

The mighty Labrador is known to hunt the wily deer.

Frank is so stupid he wouldn't know what to do with a deer foot. Look at his dull eyes.

pibbles are awesome friends

e: a shameful snype

e2: yes I had a CHRaw account in 2005 what of it

nullandvoid fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
http://imgur.com/gallery/brzzs

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:3: goode dogge

:3: goode dogge. that bunny is hella tiny. my olde dogge was tiny too, but she'd probably try to eat a rabbit that sized. she'd always try to assassinate the palm sized cat we had. she was a loving terrorist to that little catte.

goode dogge

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Look, the Mona Lisa's not a better painting, it's merely a more famous one, and it was made more famous because it was stolen. And this was stolen, so...

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That cat is gonna gently caress some poo poo up.

I seriously don't know what y'alls problems are with cats. Mine are every bit as loyal as dogs I've had, meet me at the door when I get home, keep me company, seek out my attention when I'm taking a poo poo, literally follow me around the house even when I'm just pacing in circles about the living room around the couch. Most times I can even get them to talk back at me like you would with a dog.

They don't really care for my wife though.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Aug 9, 2013

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

I think the big thing is that cats and dogs have nearly polar opposite body language. Except for when they're rock-still and have massive pupils. Then get away.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Peekaboo.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Logan story: He was laying on the AC vent and his tags dangled inside...when he got up he pulled the whole thing out and proceeded to flip the gently caress out because "WHAT THE gently caress IS DANGLING FROM MY THROAT?!?" If it wasn't 5am it would've been pretty entertaining.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
planes post roscoe
mortello post mortello dogges

thunder
logan
every other dogge

movax
Aug 30, 2008

shibas are pretty rad too

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

I don't care who they got working there, check cashing places all suck.

Sacrilage
Feb 11, 2012

It will burn the eyes.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
That's both :3: and :gibs:

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Rabbit fell dead from cuteness.

And our dogs. Milo sleeps like a loving idiot.

nullandvoid fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Aug 10, 2013

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Rare shot of them not in the pool

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Did they always like water or did you acclimate them to it? Scuda hates water and no amount of treats will change her mind. I just put her in my in-laws pool today and she freaked out and got out as fast as she could.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Both of them started with us grabbing them and throwing them in the pool. Then someone in the pool held them up and eased them through swimming. They were poo poo-scared the first time, but got better each time in the pool. After about a half-dozen times (over a couple of weeks) with them growing more and more confident in the pool each time, the last real obstacle was getting them to jump in themselves.

What really helped with that was running their rear end ragged chasing a ball, then letting them figure out that jumping in was a great way to cool down. We just had to make sure they could climb out the ladder by themselves (so we felt ok leaving them alone around it), and now they love the pool.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Also some dogs just love love love the water. Milo (rat terr / jack russell) loving loves the lake. We took him one day and dude just ran into the stuff with no qualms. Then again that loving thing has no fear at all. We uh, don't take him to the dog park with the mighty dogs anymore.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Oh gently caress yes a schnauzer. Post more of him.

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Spongebob Tampax posted:

Oh gently caress yes a schnauzer. Post more of him.

He's quite possibly the least photogenic dog. He always has this look of a total rear end in a top hat who taking a much needed nap after a hard day of work and then got woken up rudely by those loud neighbor kids.

I have some better ones somewhere but the girl and I have recently discovered Trailer Park Boys and are playing with the Chromecast.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

nullandvoid posted:

He's quite possibly the least photogenic dog. He always has this look of a total rear end in a top hat who taking a much needed nap after a hard day of work and then got woken up rudely by those loud neighbor kids.

I have some better ones somewhere but the girl and I have recently discovered Trailer Park Boys and are playing with the Chromecast.

Your dog is Gandolf

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

nullandvoid posted:

DOVAHKIIN

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dat dogge could use some grooming

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

obstipator posted:

dat dogge could use some grooming

Yeah he needed a groomer visit in that one. He's old, so here's pretty much all of his other "action shits"

e: no, I'm leaving that typo in

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

haha

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

nullandvoid posted:

Yeah he needed a groomer visit in that one. He's old, so here's pretty much all of his other "action shits"

yeah i've had those before too it's not fun

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
If I ever get a dog that requires a groomer (unlikely unless I take in a stray) I'm totally going to make sure he has a viking beard. I don't care what breed it is.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

nullandvoid posted:

All schnauzers look like that, it's their thing. And he's actually still pretty decently groomed in that photo. We used to let ours (when I was a kid) grow it out from October until March because Illinois sucks in the winter. That six month coat was always crazy looking when we'd take him in for his spring clipping.

The best picture I have of my old dog. He died ten years ago when I was in Korea and he was living with my grandparents. He was probably about 12 but he had a lot of problems, hips and fatty tumors. He was a table scrap dog because my grandparents have always given their pets table scraps. He had a good life in the country. :unsmith:

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

that dogge is ok, right? :ohdear:

GenericRX
Jun 29, 2013

:godwin:

Sacrilage
Feb 11, 2012

It will burn the eyes.

That's a beautiful coat; obviously well groomed.

GenericRX
Jun 29, 2013

Sacrilage posted:

That's a beautiful coat; obviously well groomed.

Morally Inept? :staredog:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GenericRX posted:

Morally Inept? :staredog:

banana dog
doot doot de do doot
banana dog
doot do de doot
banana dog
doot doot de do doot de doot doot de doot doot doot doot doot

nullandvoid
Mar 7, 2006

Spongebob Tampax posted:

All schnauzers look like that, it's their thing. And he's actually still pretty decently groomed in that photo. We used to let ours (when I was a kid) grow it out from October until March because Illinois sucks in the winter. That six month coat was always crazy looking when we'd take him in for his spring clipping.

The best picture I have of my old dog. He died ten years ago when I was in Korea and he was living with my grandparents. He was probably about 12 but he had a lot of problems, hips and fatty tumors. He was a table scrap dog because my grandparents have always given their pets table scraps. He had a good life in the country. :unsmith:

That's a plump schnauzer, also lol at the dogplop way of sitting. I'm still a fan of big dogs but when we found out my mother was mad allergic to dog hair we switched to these little guys and they've pretty much won a spot with me. Granted I can't get all rough and tumble and make a "work dog" out of em but I dunno, they make bad rear end friends as homo gay as that sounds.

"hahaha hey everyone look, Scruff is doing that thing daddy does when mommy leaves!"

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

nullandvoid posted:

That's a plump schnauzer, also lol at the dogplop way of sitting. I'm still a fan of big dogs but when we found out my mother was mad allergic to dog hair we switched to these little guys and they've pretty much won a spot with me. Granted I can't get all rough and tumble and make a "work dog" out of em but I dunno, they make bad rear end friends as homo gay as that sounds.

Oh he was a fat rear end dog by the time he died. He was a ball of energy when he was younger, but when I moved to nashville he stayed with the grandparents, which was kinda cool because they lived out in the middle of nowhere and they'd just let the dogs out the door and ring a dinner bell if they were gone too long. While I lived with them we'd take him and their other dog, a schnauzer/poodle mix, everywhere. He spent years playing in fields and ditches, but was also attacked a few times by coyotes and twice by a saint bernard. In the end he was just like the rest of the family, fat and lazy.

I miss him, and I definitely want another schnauzer because they're awesome as hell.

Oh, and our oldest cat sits just like that too, but he's weird and a cat so I guess that doesn't matter.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Hey, Frank. How're you? You're not allowed on the couch --- Then he looked back at me, with his Satan Eye.

He likes to go onto the couch (once again, not allowed), then burrow himself underneath a blanket.