Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mudge Coleman
Oct 30, 2011
Snapchat is the cool new craze sweeping the nation, but what is Snapchat?

wikipedia posted:

Snapchat is a photo messaging application developed by Stanford University students.[3][4] Using the app, users can take photos, record videos, add text and drawings, and send them to a controlled list of recipients. These sent photographs and videos are known as "Snaps". Users set a time limit for how long recipients can view their Snaps, ranging from up to 10 seconds to as little as 1 second, after which they will be hidden from the recipient's device and they are also deleted from snapchat server

Goons are interesting/horrifying people, and seeing snaps of their lives and most precious of moments could be entertaining/scarring. So I figure we should all post our usernames and a brief description of what we usually snap.
Also teens mostly use it for sending pictures of their dongs to each other, but lets keep that to a minimum please.

Username: Bloodcreepin
I generally send pictures of cool or weird things I see, or pictures of myself edited so I look like a wizard.

Happy Snapping!

And feel free to post any of the cool snaps you send or save! (assuming it won't hurt peoples feelings or reveal their secret identity or something)

Mudge Coleman has a new favorite as of 11:17 on Aug 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mudge Coleman
Oct 30, 2011
I'll kick this shindig off with some of my favourite snaps that I've sent or recieved

Me as Ned Flanders from the hit comedy "The Simpsons"

Me as a viking

Your worst nightmare

And another "The Simpsons" classic character

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

My best friend sent me a photo of her butthole pooping for 1 second. Didn't screenshot it in time.

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

I'll play, my snapchat is danyulls.

No buttholes, please.

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe
Worst decision of my life in 3... 2... 1...
jeffersonellis

Talby
Nov 28, 2002
My snapchat name is dogwatch, snap me pictures of dogs that I can screenshot and put on my dogwatching twitter, @LookinAtDogs.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Just signed up with my SA username, send me whatever and I'll find something worth taking a picture of to send back.

Hot Sauce Batman
Oct 8, 2011

by T. Finninho
I'm sure this won't go wrong. My name is harveyquinn

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!
How do you save the pictures?

My username is doombot666

flirty dental hygienist has a new favorite as of 21:53 on Aug 28, 2013

Ormy
Apr 5, 2005
Oh boy. I'm Hugegoose. I like to take photos of animals.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Gotta screenshot to save pictures.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
My names effyoudad good golly, no penises please.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
heroism, hmu.

Murder Hats
Nov 16, 2008

"You need to put as much focus on work as you give to getting the perfect reCaptcha phrase!"
/
:backtowork:
okay, I'm good for now.

Murder Hats has a new favorite as of 20:58 on Dec 13, 2013

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
It's pinsington, send me dumb poo poo, i will send you dumb poo poo and snaps of dumb customers from my everyday work life.

The Coxie
Feb 14, 2008
Snappity snap, aw yeah!
Preparing to cringe. Username is coxie86

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I've sent a few back to the people who sent pictures and video to me, but most of the time Snapchat crashes when I tap the "send picture" button. In particular, I apologize for depriving my fellow goons of the short video of my hella fine gangsta lean from yesterday, the app won't even load after that one.

muntl
Feb 3, 2003
devojenkins I'm drawing some stuff.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
In as nekodoshi. No penises please.

Holy John
Apr 21, 2008
I'll probably regret this but whatever I'm bored

mrholyjohn

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
Hit me up at old.chub

Can't wait to see all of SA's wieners.

spoolingthreads
Sep 11, 2011

fish liquids or friend
grimfuzzy

i don't care about your penis and balls so don't even try.

El Chupanebrae
Feb 14, 2012
elchupanebrae

Bring on the wieners!

edit: Oh dear god please don't

Necrocult
Oct 18, 2010

Form Fitting
My name is hoorahkill. Send away.

Ishmael
May 31, 2006
I am cactusespants

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Signed up under crowjane6

Binge
Feb 23, 2001

I want to experience this hip new app!

Edit - oops my name on there is bingelljk.

Binge has a new favorite as of 05:34 on Dec 13, 2013

copy of a
Mar 13, 2010

by zen death robot
Just downloaded it. I am shamblacat. Expect pictures back of.. my cat.

TerraRyzin
Dec 13, 2006
I'm Boring, AND I love Taco Bell!
I want to play! My username is terrarret. You can expect kitty pictures and lots of doodles.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

I'll play, vintimus is my screen name.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
I'm having a lot of fun with this. danyull is making cabinets, and devonenkins is drawing neat stuff.
If you add me, you'll be seeing lots of updates on my sisters wedding and the occasional picture of my dog. Because otherwise its just me crying in my back office where I work.

Maxy Boy
Sep 7, 2008
My snapchat is maxcham. Send me pictures with funny captions.

Hammers
Feb 13, 2012

psssSSSSSSHHHHHHH TOOTOOTootootoo

Mudge Coleman posted:

Snapchat is the cool new craze sweeping the nation, but what is Snapchat?

Goons are interesting/horrifying people, and seeing snaps of their lives and most precious of moments could be entertaining/scarring. So I figure we should all post our usernames and a brief description of what we usually snap.
Also teens mostly use it for sending pictures of their dongs to each other, but lets keep that to a minimum please.

Username: Bloodcreepin
I generally send pictures of cool or weird things I see, or pictures of myself edited so I look like a wizard.

Happy Snapping!

And feel free to post any of the cool snaps you send or save! (assuming it won't hurt peoples feelings or reveal their secret identity or something)

Added you. My name on snapchat is "heckatightis".

Mudge Coleman
Oct 30, 2011
I thought this thread was long gone, but suddenly I'm getting tons of adds from goons. Snapchat lives on.

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion
This seems like a great idea. My snapchat is kaupmees, send me anything and everything.

Death of Rats
Oct 2, 2005

SQUEAK
I don't see any way this could end badly... Snapchat: richaworth

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

My name is altpants (highly original, I know).

I'll send you pictures of my dog.

Yeti Yeti Yeti
Mar 27, 2010
Okay, I'll give this a try. I am drunk_yeti.

IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

I'm baking stuff later, I'll send you pictures of my horrible first attempt at pastries.
Name: irondog42

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&
Username is lesbiancrackmom

• Locked thread