Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
This thread is getting stupid again. No one cares about any of this social warrior poo poo, if you are seriously offended by comments made in a webcomic where tails, Spyro and Cheetoman are getting stoned whilst laughing at Doug then you should probably kill yourself or at least reassess your life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

White Dog Eggs posted:

This thread is getting stupid again. No one cares about any of this social warrior poo poo, if you are seriously offended by comments made in a webcomic where tails, Spyro and Cheetoman are getting stoned whilst laughing at Doug then you should probably kill yourself or at least reassess your life.

Comments like this don't help either.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

GorfZaplen posted:

Comments like this don't help either.

I know, he forgot to call us dumbass noobs with no talent.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Ah hah! I knew it was a good idea to bookmark this:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Literally Kermit posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXoT5BepvJA

Let's loving DO this! :ssj:

edit: Got past the opening credits. Incurred heavy causalities. I NO LONGER HAVE ANY loving EARS.

edit2: im the only one left its so cold here eh, it's kids.

edit3: I used to record poo poo like this on a cassette recorder with my friends when I was these guys' age. In-jokes and monkey-cheese humor. This is fascinating to watch though!

Oh man it's been a while since I've seen Micah the rat

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I wish there were enough characters to rename this thread TAILS GETS TROLLED: Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.

And not in the ironic way Twain intended, either. :colbert:

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Aug 14, 2013

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

White Dog Eggs posted:

One guy gets offended and then 20 guys show up to make a huge deal out of it while simultaneously talking about how loving horrible the topic is again. Good work.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Finally got around to watching it and its actually pretty funny, I laughed a few times.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
I really should go back and finish Micah Rat. Episode 4 has been sitting in my browser tab forever, so each time I restart Firefox I'm greeted with "psst, psst, EAT CHEESE! EAT CHEESE!"

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Hey, 2 new pages of posts, I wonder what-

Oh.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

To be fair offensive words are pretty much a subproduct of weed smoking, I know that because after toking up a bit i started quoting Joseph Goebbels' speeches about the need to exterminate the evil Jew.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Plutonis posted:

To be fair offensive words are pretty much a subproduct of weed smoking, I know that because after toking up a bit i started quoting Joseph Goebbels' speeches about the need to exterminate the evil Jew.

Don't EVER swear dude, weed is no excuse.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Plutonis posted:

madeupfred posted:

Don't EVER swear dude, weed is no excuse.

This is Germany

This is Germany on WEED :420:

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Man what was the episode of Micah Rat where they go into the videogame? That one was just straight up legit funny, like, not even ironically.

Edit: It's episode 10.

Infinity Gaia fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Aug 14, 2013

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Did Lazerbot ever tell us what that big special project thing was? He probably did and I just forgot.
Also, I'm totally willing to flood the thread with fan-art if it will help but then again, the comic should be updating today right?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

scarycave posted:

Did Lazerbot ever tell us what that big special project thing was? He probably did and I just forgot.
Also, I'm totally willing to flood the thread with fan-art if it will help but then again, the comic should be updating today right?

TgT fanart can never, ever hurt, so :justpost: and save the thread from ourselves!

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Infinity Gaia posted:

Man what was the episode of Micah Rat where they go into the videogame? That one was just straight up legit funny, like, not even ironically.

Edit: It's episode 10.

"I don't poop, I'm a video game."

"I CANNOT COMPLY WITH THAT QUESTION."

Yeah, I don't know. The wizard makes me laugh.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Next question is why hasn't Micah shown up in TgT in the background somewhere?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Literally Kermit posted:

TgT fanart can never, ever hurt, so :justpost: and save the thread from ourselves!

Sorry if it looks a bit rushed, I got work in like an hour.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Aug 14, 2013

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Show your work mates! They'd appreciate it almost as much as we do, you talented and cool person, you! :dance:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Bart Fargo posted:

I don't understand why I've been ignoring this comedy goldmine so far.

I can't hurt because I can't feel

vvv Doug what the gently caress are you doing

tiistai fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 14, 2013

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Tails cuddling the dog as he tokes up :unsmith:

So, just like the Neutrals' story was about the dangers of alcoholism, I guess this is about the dangers of Too Much Weed?

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Aug 14, 2013

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Ohhh poo poo, you
hosed up Doug.

MeccaPrime fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Aug 14, 2013

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

nom
nom
nom
nom
nom
YELP!

Oh god Doug really is the worst stoner.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
One more hit, of this poo poo is dah bomb.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

It's not Doug's fault. He got the munchies and the dog was the best tasting thing in the room.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

DoctorStrangelove posted:

It's not Doug's fault. He got the munchies and the dog was the best tasting thing in the room.

He associates dogs with porkchops for some reason

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I thought the dog was dead after it hit the ground, good to see it's ok. What an emotional roller-coaster.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Tails pass the bong dude.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
To fight trolls, Doug has become a troll.

Too bad Chester is wise to him now. :420:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Doug nibbling on the dog's ear is the best possible way this could have ended.

Also, can anyone testify if the density of that weed-cloud is legit? Either they smoke an awful lot or they're in a closet.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

horriblePencilist posted:

Doug nibbling on the dog's ear is the best possible way this could have ended.

Also, can anyone testify if the density of that weed-cloud is legit? Either they smoke an awful lot or they're in a closet.

What do you think hotboxing is? It's literally smoking in a small room to get more of a buzz out of second-hand smoke.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

I thought the dog was dead after it hit the ground, good to see it's ok. What an emotional roller-coaster.

Yeah there was blood and everything, thank goodness for that Tails panel.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Young Freud posted:

What do you think hotboxing is? It's literally smoking in a small room to get more of a buzz out of second-hand smoke.

It looks like Silent Hill in here, Cheetoh Man is not messing around.

Also, is it me or does Spyro's dog look a lot like K K Slider in his last panel?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
I like how Spyro didn't get mad while Doug was biting the dog's ears, but instead waited until he threw it on the ground.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Bart Fargo posted:

"I don't poop, I'm a video game."

"I CANNOT COMPLY WITH THAT QUESTION."

I laughed every time Micah lost a life. Every single time.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Part of the reason I love the reason I love this comic is because it's so easy to edit in MS Paint.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Laserbot adheres to at least one classic rule of storytelling: you never hurt the dog. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Laserbot adheres to at least one classic rule of storytelling: you never hurt the dog. :unsmith:

I think slamming him on the floor so hard he bleeds counts as hurting.