Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wcwchris
Jun 7, 2011
Worked a show with Matt once. He was really cool and great. Reby on the other hand cause Matt to be late to the building, and once there, didn't introduce herself to anyone, and on top of that, smelled horrible. You could watch her walk by people and see their facial expression change because of the smell. Not sure what her issue was, but drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh God What
Apr 25, 2009

wcwchris posted:

Worked a show with Matt once. He was really cool and great. Reby on the other hand cause Matt to be late to the building, and once there, didn't introduce herself to anyone, and on top of that, smelled horrible. You could watch her walk by people and see their facial expression change because of the smell. Not sure what her issue was, but drat.

Did their expression tell the entire story?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
AJ was RTing pictures of her with fans at Wizard World Chicago with a generic background, earlier.

Evan Bourne posted:

@WWEAJLee are you posing for pictures at Sears?

AJ posted:

@findevan No, prom 2001

Happyman
Jul 20, 2011

Say, do you take your mask off when you go to the bathroom?
Sandow's dog :3:

Imagine Damien being accompanied to the ring by Chase like the British Bulldogs had Matilda. Although that would endear him too much to be a good heel.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I have a special loathing for people that don't clean up their dog's poop so they could run that route.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I had not seen this before (and hopefully you haven't either) and it's sorta twitter seeing as how the questions came from there. Enjoy. http://www.kevinsteenwrestles.com/columns.html

This is great

quote:

Any chance you'll be appearing for #ExtremeReunion in the near future?

No but I do plan on appearing in the crowd on an upcoming RAW in a mask to throw my t-shirt on a poor unsuspecting fan just trying to have a good time in the front row.

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Happyman posted:

Sandow's dog :3:

Imagine Damien being accompanied to the ring by Chase like the British Bulldogs had Matilda. Although that would endear him too much to be a good heel.
Just have him feud with Daniel Bryan so we can have Chase vs. Asparagus for Wrestlemania 30.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Just have him feud with Daniel Bryan so we can have Chase vs. Asparagus for Wrestlemania 30.

Nah, do the old fashion "Win the services of manager" storyline.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I want to make a script that will automatically send out Tweets whenever certain superstars show up on tv, I don't have time tonight but I will try and get it working for next weeks RAW, it could be interesting

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Mike Vick went to prison for that poo poo!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
John Cena ‏@JohnCena 49m
Just posted a photo http://instagram.com/p/c7f42MmKNu/

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Valeyard posted:

John Cena ‏@JohnCena 49m

quote:

Welcome to my Instagram. These images will be posted without explanation, for your interpretation. Enjoy.

If he just posts random weird stuff this will be fantastic.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Deadpool posted:

Nice, I didn't actually see that. An explanation telling us there will be no explanations is actually handy

On the subject of this photo, I am pretty sure it is Roman Reigns moustache

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Valeyard posted:

Nice, I didn't actually see that. An explanation telling us there will be no explanations is actually handy

On the subject of this photo, I am pretty sure it is Roman Reigns moustache

It's Nikki's you racist.

Edit: Wow I just screwed all that up.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Deadpool posted:

Looks like a fake account?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

The tweet I posted was from John Cena's official twitter account, which posted the link to the instagram account

John Cena ‏@JohnCena 12 Aug
I have been watching Lu Xaiojun 's snatch for most of the day #liftinghumor now time for #totaldivas @tmz @eonline @WWEUniverse @ENews

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

KungFu Grip posted:

Cena tweeted that on his verified twitter account. So I think not. Unless he just found it amusing. Which seems unlikely.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Valeyard posted:

John Cena ‏@JohnCena 49m

How long till cenaDick.jpg ends up on there.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Natalya Fartz posted:

How long till cenaDick.jpg ends up on there.

John's not that stupid.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

John's not that stupid.

He was stupid enough to tweet it once.

Cameal
Sep 23, 2004
He has come pretty close before

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

No he hasn't, he was hacked. Show some respect.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The Greatest Twitter in The History of Our Sport! https://twitter.com/SchiavoneTony

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The Greatest Twitter in The History of Our Sport! https://twitter.com/SchiavoneTony

This is god awful and doesn't feel remotely like what Tony would say.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

This is god awful and doesn't feel remotely like what Tony would say.

Glad I'm not the only one. It feels like TNA Schiavone, not WCW Schiavone.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Lex one is kinda funny.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Here's the ref from the awful mixed tag on Monday on twitter, addressing the situation. http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/276661-wwe-ref-explains-botched-aj-leenatalya-finish-from-raw

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Here's the ref from the awful mixed tag on Monday on twitter, addressing the situation. http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/276661-wwe-ref-explains-botched-aj-leenatalya-finish-from-raw

Did anyone ever tell him this is fake

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

A ref actually going to those lengths to explain a hosed up finish in terms related to the rules is actually pretty awesome.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
It doesn't even make sense in kayfabe though - you can submit at any time, not just when you're in a hold.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

getitoffgetitoff posted:

It doesn't even make sense in kayfabe though - you can submit at any time, not just when you're in a hold.

"MY KNEE, IT HURTS! MY KNEEE"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What does Rey Mysterio walking around his house have to do with anything?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oldpainless posted:

What does Rey Mysterio walking around his house have to do with anything?

:drat:

Does the ref think he's endearing by claiming his horrible botch was correct? Because you're not, it's annoying. Everyone knows you hosed up.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
My favorite part was Natalya holding his hand waiting for him to raise it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

That whole thing was just so weird. Natalya is usually decent in the ring but she was horrible during the whole match and seemed to have no clue what was going on. And the way she acted after the screw up, it was like it was her first time ever in the ring or something.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

bradzilla posted:

:drat:

Does the ref think he's endearing by claiming his horrible botch was correct? Because you're not, it's annoying. Everyone knows you hosed up.

Just explaining it would be one thing, but trying to say it happened because he's such a good ref is pretty silly.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
Cena's instagram is keeping up the weird. I loving love it.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Deadpool posted:

That whole thing was just so weird. Natalya is usually decent in the ring but she was horrible during the whole match and seemed to have no clue what was going on. And the way she acted after the screw up, it was like it was her first time ever in the ring or something.

It's almost like it could've been a work for a second season of a show that we just found out they've been filming stuff backstage for.

e: this sounds snarky when I didn't mean for it to be so please don't take it that way

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Can anyone explain why Batista was/is so popular? I don't remember him ever being a particularly good wrestler or overly charismatic, and his terrible belly button tattoo should have gotten him laughed out of every arena he went into, PLUS he was old as hell when he got started. Was it just the HHH/Flair rub from Evolution?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Bigass Moth posted:

Can anyone explain why Batista was/is so popular? I don't remember him ever being a particularly good wrestler or overly charismatic, and his terrible belly button tattoo should have gotten him laughed out of every arena he went into, PLUS he was old as hell when he got started. Was it just the HHH/Flair rub from Evolution?
That and his amazing ability to create funny facial expressions without even trying.

So many emotions...