Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Breadallelogram posted:

I think slamming him on the floor so hard he bleeds counts as hurting.

Nah, that's just the blood from Doug's finger.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

tiistai posted:

Nah, that's just the blood from Doug's finger.

:colbert:

poo poo I failed

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I seriously thought that dog was going to die. I mean, it probably is...But not this day!

Aramek posted:

Show your work mates! They'd appreciate it almost as much as we do, you talented and cool person, you! :dance:

I don't think showing a guy a picture of a rabbit who looks like he's going to do shticky to someones body.
Thanks though. :shobon:

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I left after the crazy rant LB had a few months ago. Just checked back in.

Holy poo poo LB's art is improving by leaps and bounds.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

How could you do that to a dog, Doug? How would Porkchop feel?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

How could you do that to a dog, Doug? How would Porkchop feel?

Not much. He was gang-banged to death by trolls. :smith:

Skeeter would call Doug out on this, though, and he's one of the Guardians too~

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Literally Kermit posted:

Not much. He was gang-banged to death by trolls. :smith:

Skeeter would call Doug out on this, though, and he's one of the Guardians too~

Yeah that's probably what skeeter would do.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New page, no need to be feeling pain!

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Ah the stoned, puke mouthed, weeping confession. LB knows his hotboxing.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Batman's Shameful Secret > Tails gets Trolled: IT WAS ONLY A HANDJOB

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Aug 16, 2013

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

For anyone that wants it.

Oh god my stomach...

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I was ganna say, 11 cutting to 13 would probably be pretty good

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Tails isn't boggarting, he just wants to make sure the dog get's his share.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh christ, first it's Spyro making fisticuffs then it's Tails making a dog smoke from a bong then the vomit and finally IT WAS ONLY A HANDJOB!

Best. Chapter.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I like that no one pays attention to Spyro and Doug until the latter pukes.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

The MSJ posted:

I like that no one pays attention to Spyro and Doug until the latter pukes.

Easily the best part. All this yelling is going on while Tails is more concerned with smoking out a dog.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I am sharing, with the dog because it
needs to be not full with pain of being
smashed into a table anymore.

Amazing.

I wonder what happened to Patti Mayonnaise in all this.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Blackheart posted:

Yeah that's probably what skeeter would do.

Post the other one where he sucker punches Doug in the face.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

E the Shaggy fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 16, 2013

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That last panel is so loving avatar worthy.

Also, Doug as Rorschach might be the most :magical: thing I've seen today.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

E the Shaggy posted:

<hotlinked image>

Shouldn't you rehost that on imgur or something first?

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

This is loving amazing. don't ever stop lazerbot

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I just hope Doug doesn't get killed by Spyro, as seems to happen whenever anyone says they're gay in Tails Gets Trolled.

EDIT: Oh god please don't start poo poo over this. I just think it'd be kind of lame if Doug actually gets killed okay.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I don't know why, but I am getting lighthouse from Battle Royale vibes from this and its worrying. With Ronald going crazy and Spyro getting ready to kill Dough it seems like everything is about to implode.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

mr.capps posted:

... I am getting lighthouse from Battle Royale vibes from this and its worrying.
:allears:

I really want this to happen now. I want an end to the defenders sparked by Doug's stupidity that turns into a complete bloodbath. Only survivors are tails, pacman, hello kitty, knuckles, and Cheetoh-man.

It only seems natural for this at this point... Barring months-long fight sequences.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Something does seem to be wrong with Ronald. I wonder if the Trolls implanted some sort of programming into him to sabotage the Defenders.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The MSJ posted:

Something does seem to be wrong with Ronald. I wonder if the Trolls implanted some sort of programming into him to sabotage the Defenders.

I think it's Pori's doing. Pori talking to Ronald is the gap in Ronald's memory, and honestly the dude is pretty sketchy. I'd bet he's aligned with another as yet unseen group, or working on his own. Just playing the other groups against each other.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I don't know why, but Sypro's face in his panel makes me crack up.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Backweb posted:

:allears:

I really want this to happen now. I want an end to the defenders sparked by Doug's stupidity that turns into a complete bloodbath. Only survivors are tails, pacman, hello kitty, knuckles, and Cheetoh-man.

It only seems natural for this at this point... Barring months-long fight sequences.

But...Tails still has to train with Arthur! If he doesn't train with Arthur he's hosed, man!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Seeing how we're almost at the end of this chapter, why the hell was it called "Psychological Assessment"?

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

horriblePencilist posted:

Seeing how we're almost at the end of this chapter, why the hell was it called "Psychological Assessment"?

I don't think Lazerbot has a concrete plan for what each chapter will be when he makes the cover page. He's got a vague idea of what's going to happen and names the chapter based on that, and then it takes him longer to get to the part he named it after, or he just changes his mind and gets rid of that part entirely.

edit:

vvv Or that. I kind of forgot about that because I was distracted by all the weed :420:

Hamsterlady fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Aug 17, 2013

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

Some days, you just get up on the wrong side of the bed...

horriblePencilist posted:

It was about Kermit giving Ronald McDonald psychic therapy before Knuckles and Cheetoh Man invited Tails to get high with them.

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax
You know, basically everyone in Tails Gets Trolled is a jackass who insults everyone around them. Can't tell the difference at all between our heroes and the trolls in terms of that particular personality defect.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

People who fight monsters can become monsters themselves. It happened to the Troll King, and now you can see it with Shadow and Mario.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
We did get a good look at some of Doug's mental problems. He's an rear end in a top hat who gives blow jobs and bites dogs.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

scarycave posted:

We did get a good look at some of Doug's mental problems. He's an rear end in a top hat who gives blow jobs and bites dogs.

It was just a handjob!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

nerdbot posted:

But...Tails still has to train with Arthur! If he doesn't train with Arthur he's hosed, man!

Arthur will teach Tails to use song to remember the correct spelling of words and to punch people whom he told "not to touch it". This is all I remember from Arthur.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

:magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Oh dear god. HE COMES.