Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

Is that a yes?

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The existence of this person is the most convincing argument against Darwinism I've ever seen.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Looks like the dude in the back seat is driving while he's out so it's not utterly stupid, just 99.9%. Anyway he could still reproduce in a coma or even posthumously, we're not bound by nature's laws anymore! :cmon:

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Brenderous posted:

Anyone have a better version of this?

Ask this guy, he seems to deal exclusively in hi-res gifs.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It's the only one I could find to make the joke work :negative:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

zoux posted:

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fridtjof Nansen
Jun 12, 2013

People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner.

zoux posted:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I still say it was a mistake to let the interdimensional horrors play soccer.

Eibon
Oct 30, 2007

Brought to you by Fishy Joe's.

Maybe :nws: due to drawn ape boobs.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

http://breakinggifs.tumblr.com/

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

ruttivendolo
Oct 31, 2010

by elpintogrande

JaysonAych posted:

The Bourne Supremacy

This is from Ultimatum, great action sequences.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

I still say it was a mistake to let the interdimensional horrors play soccer.

At least they're excited enough about it to ignore their drive to destroy us. I mean look at that wiggle, he's so happy! I'm not gonna take that away from a Horror!

Carrot Wheel
May 6, 2007

time is like a circle which is endlessly described
I made this Raising Cain gif years ago but was recently inspired to remix it with the F Word clip with James May and the cock fish pie.

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
So the dota 2 international tournament is over, and I decided to give gifcam a try. Only now just catching up on the last day and i'm sure there will be some more cool gifs of it to come, there are already a few good ones floating around.

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

Tarantula posted:

So the dota 2 international tournament is over, and I decided to give gifcam a try. Only now just catching up on the last day and i'm sure there will be some more cool gifs of it to come, there are already a few good ones floating around.

So by "cool" you mean...?

Content:

Fridtjof Nansen
Jun 12, 2013

People find it difficult to resist your persuasive manner.
mad as hell

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

That damn Pharah again...

College Slice
From the first page:

Can this be made into an avatar? Or is it too high res to fit? Not sure how this works :ohdear:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Where's it from?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

Where's it from?

I dunno where I got it exactly or what it's from but it's Hayley Williams. Here is a smoother version but it's shorter than the other one

Help Im Alive has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Aug 17, 2013

P.M.F.
May 6, 2007

Do as I say, not as I do.

SiliconX posted:

From the first page:

Can this be made into an avatar? Or is it too high res to fit? Not sure how this works :ohdear:

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

College Slice

Phlegmish posted:

Where's it from?

No idea. She just looks eerily similar to a girl I went to high school with and who also happened to be the biggest crush I've ever had in my life. And of course was too chicken-poo poo to do anything about :v:

Absolutely brilliant. I owe you one my friend!

Edit:

Help Im Alive posted:

I dunno where I got it exactly or what it's from but it's Hayley Williams. Here is a smoother version but it's shorter than the other one

Well there you go.

SiliconX has a new favorite as of 20:16 on Aug 17, 2013

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's perfectly understandable to have a crush on Hayley Williams.

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Tarantula posted:

A few friends at work said that I should give the DOTA tourneys a chance and watch the streams when SC2 isn't on, instead of immediately assuming the worst of the MOBA community. First few minutes -
"That's the kinda move that makes me jizz my pants!"
"Like most women, Crystal Maiden is slow and fragile!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_W202b1Ltk

Astrobastard has a new favorite as of 20:56 on Aug 17, 2013

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

SiliconX posted:

No idea. She just looks eerily similar to a girl I went to high school with and who also happened to be the biggest crush I've ever had in my life. And of course was too chicken-poo poo to do anything about :v:

I hope you realize how goony it is to make that your avatar.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Astrobastard posted:

A few friends at work said that I should give the DOTA tourneys a chance and watch the streams when SC2 isn't on, instead of immediately assuming the worst of the MOBA community. First few minutes -

That's pretty unlucky, catching the worst moment from the worst caster in the entire tournament. People were very upset about it all around, it's hardly the norm when it comes to casters.

ruttivendolo
Oct 31, 2010

by elpintogrande

Astrobastard posted:

That's just Tobiwan, the rest of the casters are not as racistsexistawful as him.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Kanfy posted:

That's pretty unlucky, catching the worst moment from the worst caster in the entire tournament. People were very upset about it all around, it's hardly the norm when it comes to casters.

Ha, I also saw that bit out of the 40 minutes total I watched of the whole tournament. I guess I'm glad it's not the norm?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Kanfy posted:

I'm pretty sure it was not long after an SC2 stream finished that people jumped over and caught a DOTA2 highlight reel.

SiliconX
Sep 18, 2004

College Slice

Tagichatn posted:

I hope you realize how goony it is to make that your avatar.

Yes, and I'm fine with that.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
[edited dark souls gif]

this was a meme right? removed.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Just wanna say I really love seeing the sources for people's avatars in an unrelated thread.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

That happens so fast it looks like a cartoon.

Anyone familiar with the sport able to identify his mistake? It looks like he let go too soon or it slipped out of his hands?

• Locked thread