Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Defiance Industries posted:

Oh dear god. HE COMES.

ooooEEEEEooooo KILLER TOFUUUUUU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax
OH Yeah

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Where all the STD-Free bitches at?

I'm glad that Spyro's dog looks happy though.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Ohh i will get him back for sure..

Wait, is it really smart to invite a bunch of random women over to this top-secret hideout? More importantly, what kind of STD-Free Women does Knuckles know? Sailor Moon? Lois Lane? Inexplicable purple-skinned Lazerbot OCs? The woman who stole Porky Pig's car keys?

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Aug 19, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Wait, is it really smart to invite a bunch of random women over to this top-secret hideout? More importantly, what kind of STD-Free Women does Knuckles know? Sailor Moon? Lois Lane? Inexplicable purple-skinned Lazerbot OCs? The woman who stole Porky Pig's car keys?

More likely a combination of them. When somebody on DA asked if we are going to see some STD-Free cameos, LB only answered "oh indeed".

Might also be some troll spies among them? Is Cheeto Man's place even in the Defender's place?

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
I just realized Doug's dog looks a lot like Scrappy Doo while Tails is holding him.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The MSJ posted:

More likely a combination of them. When somebody on DA asked if we are going to see some STD-Free cameos, LB only answered "oh indeed".

Great, for some reason that was all I needed to start imagining that Lazerbot is actually Omar Little.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
CheetoMan's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_6CopW9GQ

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

The MSJ posted:

Is Cheeto Man's place even in the Defender's place?

It says
"
Outside
Cheetoh
Mans
Room
"
so I'm guessing the defenders all live in the same complex.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

http://www.hulu.com/watch/41203

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hopefully the STD-Free groupies will just think the place is some sort of apartment complex instead of a secret base for a covert anti-troll resistance group.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I'm sorry but why has no one discussed how amazing it is that AT&T and Pantech decided to sponsor Lazy-B?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

horriblePencilist posted:

I'm sorry but why has no one discussed how amazing it is that AT&T and Pantech decided to sponsor Lazy-B?

LB said on DA that he wanted Knuckles to have different phone from Shadow's Samsung (seen in Chapter 2).

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Fingers crossed that Doug will don his Quail man suit when he gets into a fight - and then get killed in the first two seconds.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

nerdbot posted:

Wait, is it really smart to invite a bunch of random women over to this top-secret hideout?

There's no way this is the first time they've done this. Once the cat's out of the bag you might as well go hog wild.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

They're very professional ladies, they can respect the organization's privacy.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Did you resize the page to post it here or is this one just really thin for some reason?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Looks fine to me, but, I am using Awful Betamax.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I hope somebody moved Doug out of that puke pile. That does not seem safe.

Also, "I know lots of STD-free bitches I can call" is a line I hope to use when inviting people of any sex to a party in the future.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
As many comedic moments as this is giving us, I'm realizing LB loves filler. Has anything actually happened this chapter beyond smoking weed?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The MSJ posted:

LB said on DA that he wanted Knuckles to have different phone from Shadow's Samsung (seen in Chapter 2).

I love that LB thought of something like that

l33t b4c0n posted:

As many comedic moments as this is giving us, I'm realizing LB loves filler. Has anything actually happened this chapter beyond smoking weed?

We learned Ronald McDonald's tragic past and that he's missing memory of what happened in between freaking out at Tails and his apology

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

l33t b4c0n posted:

Ronald had a mental link with Kermit which revealed his sister forking down a sandwich followed by two trolls killing themselves with sleeping pills. :downs:

Also, I Found this paper buried on my drawing table - I think it was meant for this thread:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

horriblePencilist posted:

I wanna see Knuckles dial that thing with his stupid mitten/boxing gloves

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gaseous Snake posted:

I wanna see Knuckles dial that thing with his stupid mitten/boxing gloves

Goddamnit, now I want Strong Bad on the Defenders.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

GorfZaplen posted:

I love that LB thought of something like that

There's something extra hilarious about this comic's author doing reference research into cell phones so as to know which brand to give to each video game mascot.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

It's amazing to think that these last few comics of Tails, Knuckles, Cheeto Man, Spyro, and Doug all getting high together are from the same comic where Sonic the Hedgehog got decapitated by the king of all trolls.

Oh, Lazerbot. Shine on you crazy genius.:allears:

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Man murders roommate, eats his brain

I'm not going to say this is LB's fault, but it's totally LB's fault.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't usually like stoner humour at all, but jesus if this isn't the best thing.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Aurain posted:

I don't usually like stoner humour at all, but jesus if this isn't the best thing.

Same. I think it's because it feels less like stoner humor and more like a very childish interpretation of what stoners are like. I mean, "the weed community."

Also yeah, the page posted above is smaller than it actually is. I know Deviantart shrinks the images to around that size sometimes for some reason though. Here's the full-size image.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm concerned that Tails is no longer holding the dog. Please tell me he didn't leave it there with Doug and the puke.

Spyro probably has it, yeah that's it.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Of course Shadow would have a Samsung.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I just saw this on twitter and it feels like it could fit in with TGT

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

l33t b4c0n posted:

Don't loving jinx this poo poo, LB's onto something great here

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

scarycave posted:

Also, I Found this paper buried on my drawing table - I think it was meant for this thread:

Well ain't that somethin' pretty

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Chester is an orange supremacist.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Is that...are they enclosed in a cube of CheetosTM?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

It's a Cheeto hotbox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
This is the greatest.

"You gotta eat your way out!!"