Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Cheeto cube is loving amazing.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Aug 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Someone out there will recreate this and die.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

That is one Lovecraftian horror of a hookah.

So...is this all building to something, or was it just time for a 10 page mini-arc about getting high?

e: and about how Doug Funnie is literally the worst person to get high with

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

zoomdog posted:

That is one Lovecraftian horror of a hookah.

So...is this all building to something, or was it just time for a 10 page mini-arc about getting high?

e: and about how Doug Funnie is literally the worst person to get high with

Dunno, but this is the last page of this chapter. I'm looking forward to the title of the next one.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

zoomdog posted:

I would love for there to be a toxic gas attack on The Defenders' Base right now, with Tails, Knuckles, Cheetoh Man and Spryo being the only survivors because they chose to hotbox inside the cheese cube.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

JazzFlight posted:

I would love for there to be a toxic gas attack on The Defenders' Base right now, with Tails, Knuckles, Cheetoh Man and Spryo being the only survivors because they chose to hotbox inside the cheese cube.

I'm honestly expecting all the other defenders to be dead by the time they're done in the Cheetos box.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

LazyB posted:

This, is the round table. Even though it's square.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I want the rest of the comic to be like this, and when they finally get out of the Cheetos hotbox, everything managed to resolve itself.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I want the rest of the comic to be like this, and when they finally get out of the Cheetos hotbox, everything managed to resolve itself.

The Cheetos hotbox is like the time capsule thing in Dragonball Z and 50 years will have passed. It will be a bleak future where Trollface has usurped his father's throne and swept over the world with his troll army.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Yeah, gently caress them tigga posers.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
What if Cheetoh Man knows one of these people is actually a troll and it's all been leading up to this moment? The Cheetoh Cube will only open after a long and excruciating trial to decide who the mole is, and after said mole has been eliminated.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

horriblePencilist posted:

What if Cheetoh Man knows one of these people is actually a troll and it's all been leading up to this moment? The Cheetoh Cube will only open after a long and excruciating trial to decide who the mole is, and after said mole has been eliminated.

If this becomes Dangan Ronpa at least we will never have to worry about Lazerbot seeing the thread ever again.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

nerdbot posted:

If this becomes Dangan Ronpa at least we will never have to worry about Lazerbot seeing the thread ever again.

Cheetoh Man: Aw poo poo, have you ever seen the Wizard of Oz?

All I know of Dangan Ronpa is the OP to that thread and the Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg confronting Monobear banner :smith:

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This arc keeps getting better and better, I'm in love. I literally do not even give a gently caress about the actual story now, I just want to see these guys getting high forever.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
It looks like there's going to be another hiatus. Hopefully not a long one this time!

Lazer Bot posted:

okay everyone i got some news, and when you guys hear it, you'll be like god drat it not again, but i am going to work on some things and i might be taking a break for awhile. i don't know the exact date and i hate to leave you hanging again but when the things i work on get done with you'll be glad i made those things. i hope you guys can survive, maybe do a recap or something, i promise not to leave you in the dark for to long

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
god drat it not again

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

NextTime000 posted:

god drat it not again
I figured it would happen since he did the whole chapter at once this time. He finished it and set a schedule to upload one page every M/W/F. We've been reading pages that have been completed for months.

In the meantime, he took a break instead of drawing the next chapter. It's understandable when you get a long vacation like that. It's hard to get back into the swing of things.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
How long do you think we have before another argument shows up?? :ohdear:

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Freeze the thread until next update.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Now we'll never know if they eat their way out of the Cheeto cube.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Guys if this chapter has taught us anything, it's that getting blazed as gently caress is the solution to most problems. So if the hiatus starts getting to you, just get in your cheeto cubes, smoke a little, and wait it out.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Thread will be redeemed when a goon actually makes a Cheetos cube for all to see.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

E the Shaggy posted:

Cheetos fall, everyone dies.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Tacostein posted:

Freeze the thread until next update.

I'd be in favor of this.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

E the Shaggy posted:

All things are possible through the powers of dank gra gra.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Schwarzwald posted:

I'd be in favor of this.
Guys, just don't be idiots looking to start a fight over social justice issues and let the thread lie. I'd prefer it to be open in case any fan art inspiration hits anyone (myself included).

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

JazzFlight posted:

Guys, just don't be idiots looking to start a fight over social justice issues and let the thread lie. I'd prefer it to be open in case any fan art inspiration hits anyone (myself included).

Thoroughly seconded.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

Speaking of which are you going to do another motion comic? Or are open to people taking up the torch?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

JazzFlight posted:

I have a crippling fear of social justice workers and that in and of itself gives me crippling fear too so please, thirded. :smith:

(Gonna finally make that Kermit voice tryout, I swear, just have patience.)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Thank you LazyB for an amazing chapter and I am looking forward to your next one whenever it may be, you magnificent bastard.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Aurain posted:

Thank you LazyB for an amazing chapter and I am looking forward to your next one whenever it may be, you magnificent batsard.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Literally Kermit posted:

I have a crippling fear of social justice workers and that in and of itself gives me crippling fear too so please, thirded. :smith:

(Gonna finally make that Kermit voice tryout, I swear, just have patience.)

I don't believe you anymore, this is our real kermit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDb9R4yjTf4

Adiesome
Aug 27, 2007
Portmanteaus are convenient
What is the obsession with finding ways to lock down this thread? Earlier: "Lock it". Now: "Freeze it". Is there some intrinsic advantage to restricting people from posting in here?

If you personally have nothing to say unless he's perpetually making comics then feel free to not post. Since its creation this thread has gotten by fine whether he's been making comics or not.

And since historically it's validation that's kept him making comics, I sincerely doubt this "break" is going to last long. God forbid this thread might go a week or so without being posted in; Would it really satisfy some small part of your mind if it was *officially* frozen or locked?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Freezing the thread is a moot point anyway since the OP hasn't posted in it for over a year.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Adiesome posted:

And since historically it's validation that's kept him making comics, I sincerely doubt this "break" is going to last long. God forbid this thread might go a week or so without being posted in; Would it really satisfy some small part of your mind if it was *officially* frozen or locked?

After the last huge meltdown he had he stopped reading the thread. He's probably going to draw the entire next chapter again and post it on a schedule again like he did here.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
WHAT IF tails didn't get trolled Chapter Two
Chapter one can be seen here.
The first two panels are totally stolen from my favorite Brian Lee comic buntain simpson.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The Legend lives on...

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Just in case Lazerbot ever REALLY calls it quits, I appoint you the official goon to continue the series. That was pretty drat close to his style.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

That was pretty beautiful, needs more mispellings though.

And is that Beatlejuice and grown-up Gary on the troll team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Are we going to have a clusterfuck of alternative TGT universes in true Marvel/DC fashion?

If so, when's the first reboot?

(Wonderful work on TDGT by the way)