Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

GNAA
somethingawful
つづく

This is to TGT as TGT is to webcomics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

It's Deathstroke.

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007
Butthead coming back as the crow after being trolled to death just feels like it fits perfectly with the TGT world.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I'm really happy this thread didn't close. :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Isn't Batman with the Defenders? Why is he with the 2099 troll slaiyers? :goonsay:

Seriously though, this is one of the best fanworks this thread spawned. The loving Joy Division shirt on Crow Butthead.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Did I just read a comic containing a troll council of Negaduck, Yo! Noid, Mr. Mxypzyk, Dr. Katz, Deathstroke, Beetlejuice, Roger, and Dr Zoom?

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Archenteron posted:

Did I just read a comic containing a troll council of Negaduck, Yo! Noid, Mr. Mxypzyk, Dr. Katz, Deathstroke, Beetlejuice, Roger, and Dr Zoom?

Jay Sherman, not Dr. Katz.

I love seeing bootleg black Bart Simpson being made an actual character. That and randomly giving Beavis a sword. As great as TGT has been lately, I'm suddenly more looking forward to this.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Ballz posted:

That and randomly giving Beavis a sword.

I didn't know why Beavis had a grey trenchcoat on until you mentioned the sword.

He's a Highlander Immortal.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hahahaha, I just noticed 3 o'cock.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

-edit-
Porky means business.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Aug 26, 2013

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Edit: The hell phone?

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
I was bored so I threw together a quick TGT Sporcle Quiz. Probably pretty easy for fans of the comic, but some people might find it fun. Maybe I'll make more!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Someone should make a "Which Troll Slaiyer Are You?" quiz.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Vogon Poet posted:

I was bored so I threw together a quick TGT Sporcle Quiz. Probably pretty easy for fans of the comic, but some people might find it fun. Maybe I'll make more!

9 seconds. :cool:

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Is...is that Slade from Teen Titans? :stare:

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.

Wojtek posted:

AKA Deathstroke the Bounty Hunter, yes.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Wojtek posted:

He's from Arrow.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Wojtek posted:

Fhate posted:

AKA Deathstroke the Bounty Hunter, yes.

cisneros posted:

He's from Arrow.

All of the above are technically correct!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Jay Sherman being a troll is hilarious.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gaseous Snake posted:

Jay Sherman being a troll is hilarious.

It really is a perfect fit for the trolls. The Troll Slayairs plan wont work. It stinks!

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
My first TGT Sporcle quiz got a decent number of plays, so here's another! A little more challenging, I hope.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

24 seconds, but is skeeter actually in the defenders? I just guessed on that one.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Vogon Poet posted:

My first TGT Sporcle quiz got a decent number of plays, so here's another! A little more challenging, I hope.

Let's start the petition to get Bill Dauterive in the next chapter!

Abelian Grape
Oct 14, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

24 seconds, but is skeeter actually in the defenders? I just guessed on that one.

Sure is, I think he's only appeared the once though.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

scarycave posted:

-edit-
Porky means business.

Nice! Also laughed a lot at that alternate comic last page.

Here's a question: what's my favorite character Tom's status? He dead?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Shageletic posted:

Nice! Also laughed a lot at that alternate comic last page.

Here's a question: what's my favorite character Tom's status? He dead?

I think this was the last time we saw him: http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/the-guardians-part-2-page-4/

Sylvester gave his life to protect Tom from Trollface, and then Tom seems to have lost his neutral powers because of the emotions he felt over Sylvester's death. Silver saved him from getting killed by Trollface but he's not looking good.

drat this was all the way back in February.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Regy Rusty posted:

Sylvester gave his life to protect Tom from Trollface, and then Tom seems to have lost his neutral powers because of the emotions he felt over Sylvester's death. Silver saved him from getting killed by Trollface but he's not looking good.

Tom didn't lose his powers, his life-span was shortened for getting emotional.
It was loving great though, the Troll son using the shotgun like a pogo-stick and then prancing off into the darkness.

Troll Son posted:

Hahahahahahhahaha your friend is deader than myspace. I'm so sorry for your loss. Goodbye.
:allears:

Speaking of Tom though, I was cleaning my room and I found one of the drafts for that one Tom and Sylvester drawing I did, along with the one I posted curled up in a little paper ball under my bed. It looks like I was going to do Granny for some reason since there was an old lady hugging a cat. Also, Kalil and Beepy from Neir were there too.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

I think this was the last time we saw him: http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/the-guardians-part-2-page-4/

Cool thanks. And looking at that comic what the gently caress ever happened to Coyote? Man, should I care enough to even find out?

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Shageletic posted:

Cool thanks. And looking at that comic what the gently caress ever happened to Coyote? Man, should I care enough to even find out?

I was seriously really enjoying the coyote/demaro fight. Demaro is an OC (do not steal), and just came off a huge win whereas Coyote is one of the good guys, hard to really tell where that's gonna go.

Probably a bad-good conversion. But still, I'd like to see that play out.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Shageletic posted:

Coyote's fight is still in progress I believe. We just took a smoke break.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Oh wow, I never thought this would recover from the hiatus!

I'll go get caught up.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Trollologist posted:

I was seriously really enjoying the coyote/demaro fight.

It is really the best thing. Demaro started off smug, but then the fights with the cyborg turned him into some sort of a raging killer with powerful summons, but then he met Smugster McSmugson the Smug himself, Coyote, who proceeded to almost belittle him in every single aspect. It's a really wonderful fight and I think if that was longer nobody would've complained.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Hey friends, it has, uh, been a while. Please forgive me, I hope this makes up for it. I had a little gap between working on a bunch of actual voice-related projects, but I hadn't forgotten about this awesomely fun little comic.

CHAPTER SIX:

I may have accidentally turned SILVER, of all people, into a relatable and likeable guy. :suicide:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Aramek posted:

Hey friends, it has, uh, been a while. Please forgive me, I hope this makes up for it. I had a little gap between working on a bunch of actual voice-related projects, but I hadn't forgotten about this awesomely fun little comic.

CHAPTER SIX:

I may have accidentally turned SILVER, of all people, into a relatable and likeable guy. :suicide:
Awesome, I'll listen to it shortly along with getting started on Chap. 5.
FFXIV unfortunately holds me in its icy grip at the moment, but 5 will get done, I assure you all.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Yesss, the canan scene with voice acting. I've dreamed of this day.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The best chapter, yay! The video better have the dragonborn song for the Rob reveal.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Aramek posted:

CHAPTER SIX:

Awesome. The canan scene had me cracking up. It's got to be one of the best scenes in the whole comic.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Aramek posted:

CHAPTER SIX:

Haha, I just finished listening, that was freakin' awesome. Silver got the bulk of the lines in this one and I think you really fleshed him out as a voice now.

The funniest part for me was Emo Troll:
"troll face keeping luigi's body as a sex toy" and "you know nothing!! ... ... ... aboutus!" both had me in stiches. Great deliveries.

Loved this chapter, holy poo poo keep up the great work.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Lazer Bot posted:

i know you guys hate waiting but i got some good news for you guys, on Saturday September seventh i will have some fillers for you guys :) i know its not the actual comic but i hope you guys get pumped up a little for it :)

FILLER HYPE

Also, amazing work on Aramek's part once again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

With Mortal Instruments made into a movie and the casting of 50 Shades being announced, I wonder how much TGT can be edited to remove other people's IPs without changing the story?