Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

YOURFRIEND posted:

I thought the beetlejuice thing was a shop entirely until I saw subsequent shops. This guy was actually wearing a black and white striped jacket and pants? That is acceptable?

I think it is because his song is "Blurred Lines". So he is wearing a suit covered in lines. Not blurred though. Maybe he should have been the one twerking, to make the lines look blurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

God drat this thread is classic. Hilarious.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Too long for the inevitable butt fumble joke.

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

That's so dirty.

PrimitiveDegenerate
Feb 21, 2006

It seems that Miley is getting the point of the joke, Caped Crusader.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
Not a 'shop, but this crossed my newsfeed today:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
nm suck back to drawing board

magnificent7 fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Aug 27, 2013

origami manatee
Oct 21, 2010

I made food

You know I can't say no to a butt photoshop, gbs!

Boner Slam
May 9, 2005

Malevolent Toilet posted:

Probably :nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtrUarCO4k&t=32s

Left right left right leftrightleftright lrlrlrlr. I'm curiously impressed. How do they do that? Why can't Miley do that? (I'm guessing there is a mass deficiency. How does somebody lose most if not all of their butt?) How can twerking unleash a fountain of curiosity?

Do you not have butt muscles?
Bro,

do
you
even
lift

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

origami manatee posted:

I'm eternally grateful to you for this.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Haha well done sir

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

The monks knew, the only way to cleanse Miley is with fire.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

origami manatee posted:

THE SHINY RED BUTTON! THE CANDY-LIKE BUTTON!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Yeaaaaaa drop it's like it's hot.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

TheTrashman
Oct 15, 2009

Medieval Medic posted:

I am not gonna lie, nobody should subject themselves to this, low hanging fruit and whatnot.

:nws::nms:http://i.imgur.com/RdR7gVX.png:nms::nws:

The Minion fans on SA I see! :dance:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I've been watching lots of Lowtax let's plays.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Machai posted:

Holy poo poo that was quick (and they got it from tumblr). My favorite part of that "article" is this:

And so I give you this:

e:

That part wasn't me though. Either someone took mine and added her in, or they grab the exact same Bettlejuice source image. Looking at the two images, it seems to be an entirely different 'shop, they just turned out really similar.

Don't they get hot in those things???

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

nutranurse posted:

Don't they get hot in those things???

Isn't it supposed to be like no one knows what they look like it something? Kinda smart if they want to avoid paparazzi attention.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Crazyeyes posted:

Isn't it supposed to be like no one knows what they look like it something? Kinda smart if they want to avoid paparazzi attention.

Kinda, but they don't look particularly interesting to begin with. It's definitely made them more recognizable to the general public and inspired plenty of copycats.

PrimitiveDegenerate
Feb 21, 2006

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

No respect for her former cast.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Ahahaha there is a (joke) kickstarter.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

CratSock posted:

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!

CratSock posted:

I follow Emily Osment on Vine because she's pretty entertaining, but also because all the comments are "DO U STILL KNOW MILEY" and now "PLEASE HELP MILEY YOU'RE HER BEST FRIEND!!!!"

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

It's... Too perfect :stonklol:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I'm surprised nobody calls more attention to her desperation in trying to look "urban" and has her black groupies every where she goes. Reminds me a lot when Gwen Stefani was using the Japanese girls as props basically. I also love that I keep seeing things from this thread posted elsewhere so quickly- they're awesome!

toby
Dec 4, 2002

So you're saying she can't actually have black friends/groupies, only false ones intended to make her look more "urban" (because black people don't live in non-urban environments, of course), yes?

RACISTTTT

toby fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 27, 2013

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Toriori posted:

I'm surprised nobody calls more attention to her desperation in trying to look "urban" and has her black groupies every where she goes. Reminds me a lot when Gwen Stefani was using the Japanese girls as props basically. I also love that I keep seeing things from this thread posted elsewhere so quickly- they're awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49kd7ht5cU

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

toby posted:

So you're saying she can't actually have black friends/groupies, only false ones intended to make her look more "urban" (because black people don't live in non-urban environments, of course), yes?

RACISTTTT

She did say outright she wanted to do "black music"!

This is what we got instead.

Cosmik Debris
Sep 12, 2006

The idea of a place being called "Chuck's Suck & Fuck" is, first of all, a little hard to believe

Cacator posted:

Kinda, but they don't look particularly interesting to begin with. It's definitely made them more recognizable to the general public and inspired plenty of copycats.

quote:

copycats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03MuYAaf6CM

daft punk are cool, but they're not even close to being the first masked band. their identities aren't even officially a "secret," though at this point its pretty obvious who the residents really are even if they won't admit it

They don't have to be copycats to be inspired by daft punk, or anyone for that matter.

Cosmik Debris fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Aug 27, 2013

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

CgiBinLaden
Mar 11, 2001

The subtle nuance of the slide is tantamount to perfect timing in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom Yorke raps
Nov 2, 2004

toby posted:

RACISTTTT

Having friends/groupies who happen to be black? Fine. Having black friends/groupies to attempt to appropriate your racist understanding of black culture? Pretty racist.

http://groupthink.jezebel.com/solidarity-is-for-miley-cyrus-1203666732

quote:

What IS my business is how you treat the people in your employ and the message that sends to black and brown women about their worth. About their "rank" in the bodily autonomy food-chain. About how they can expect to be exploited by even their supposed sisters-in-arms. You wanna be down with black folk? With black women? Start by treating us like human beings, not like loving pokemon. Learn more about the history of the people you borrow from, so you can avoid that Sarah Baartman poo poo. And, for God's sake, keep your loving hands to yourself.

• Locked thread