Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

This is exactly what I imagine wrestlers are like in real life.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Sir Jebus posted:

This is exactly what I imagine wrestlers are like in real life.
Hall's pic just sells it :)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

A.C.H. posted:

@OfficialPWG, thanks for the weekend! The fans gave me energy for the spirit bomb, but it wasn't enough to beat O'Reilly! #INeedYourEnergy

hehu i think you can go ahead and mark ACH down as a Dragon Ball fan on your wrestler/anime spreadsheet

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ACH wears Dragon Ball trunks

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Why did I laugh so hard at this?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

William Regal posted:

Had a great day.A two part podcast with my old friend @steveaustinBSR.Not sure when it will air but a lot of laughs and some serious tales..

And a great night watching PWG.All incredibly hard working to a man(and one lady).Thanks for having me.Great stuff.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Scott Hall on Twitter comes off as really annoying to me

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Valeyard posted:

So, like a normal person on Twitter, then?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I now hope Regal joined Exaclibur on commentary for a match although he probably couldn't due to his contract.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Austin Aries Time

Austin Healy Aries posted:

The REAL drug problem: Big Pharmaceutical Co. Rush drugs/vaccines to market, lie we NEED them, pay tiny % of profit for damages after. #SICK

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Valeyard posted:

Most celebrities or athletes are awful on twitter. Hall retweets a loving obscene amount of stuff.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

bobkatt013 posted:

Austin Aries Time
He's trying to get with Jenny McCarthy, isn't he? #Askquestions

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

bobkatt013 posted:

Austin Aries Time

The problem with a lot of this conspiracy poo poo, whether it's Alex Jones or David Icke or anti-vaccine folks, is that they come close to being right, then veer off onto a tangent of utter stupidity.

Do rich and powerful elites the world over conspire to enrich themselves to the detriment of the masses? Yes. Do they do it via chemtrails and water flouridation and hiding Illuminati sigils in the street map of Washington? No. Are they really hyperdimensional shapeshifting Jews lizardmen? No.

Do drug companies do a lot of shady poo poo, up to and including pushing expensive ineffective drugs over cheap effective ones or weighing up the possible legal costs against profit when deciding to sell a possibly dangerous medication? Yes. Does that mean that all medication and vaccines are a dangerous conspiracy to control our minds or turn us all autistic? Nope, but these loving weirdos will believe it anyway.

So then when someone makes claims based on actual evidence rather than wild conspiracy that powerful people often don't have your own interests at heart, it's easy for them to be lumped in with the rest of these nutcases.

TomWaitsForNoMan fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Sep 1, 2013

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Perigryn posted:

He's trying to get with Jenny McCarthy, isn't he? #Askquestions

Naw, it doesn't seem he's arguing the vaccines/autism thing at all. He thinks large medical companies are doing unethical poo poo

It's a pretty uninteresting tweet considering Aries is basically "I just read some poo poo on Reddit" the wrestler

edit: Oh, it's his response to some article about the dangers of HPV Vaccines. Aries is a gullible dude who gets outraged easily at everything he sees. He should just stop using the internet at this point

schweens fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Sep 1, 2013

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
You see, big Pharma is just trying to make a profit off of you with their overpriced garbage! But my wheatgrass juice, chiropractor and detoxifying foot baths...

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Naw, it doesn't seem he's arguing the vaccines/autism thing at all. He thinks large medical companies are doing unethical poo poo

It's a pretty uninteresting tweet considering Aries is basically "I just read some poo poo on Reddit" the wrestler

edit: Oh, it's his response to some article about the dangers of HPV Vaccines. Aries is a gullible dude who gets outraged easily at everything he sees. He should just stop using the internet at this point

I now want Aries to get a WWE deal and be given an Infowars gimmick. Better yet, make Truth a conspiracy theory heel again and make them a tag team. Give them a manager named Alex Rogan-Icke.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

MassRafTer posted:

You see, big Pharma is just trying to make a profit off of you with their overpriced garbage! But my wheatgrass juice, chiropractor and detoxifying foot baths...

Not to mention my homeopathic sugar pills and magnetised bracelet!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I now want Aries to get a WWE deal and be given an Infowars gimmick. Better yet, make Truth a conspiracy theory heel again and make them a tag team. Give them a manager named Alex Rogan-Icke.

It's the next logical step for the Zeb Coulter gimmick. Cesaro/Aries can tag once TNA goes under

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I don't know whether to post this in here or the pictures thread. Nevertheless:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Mick Foley is a great man.

Mick Foley posted:

With your help today @UnSlutProject has gotten SO much closer to reaching its kickstarter goal. Now only 3K away from their goal of $18,000

I will match each pledge, dollar for dollar until @UnSlutProject reaches their goal of $18,000. To help out, go to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/unslutproject/slut-a-documentary-film

So glad my childhood hero turned out to be such a great guy.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

TheMarkHenry ‏@TheMarkHenry 33m
Yeah guess the word is out, I pulled my hamstring last night I got through it all just got to Austin!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

kidcoelacanth posted:

You chose the right one.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

KAITYLN NO

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

bobkatt013 posted:

Austin Aries Time

He shops in my health food/grocery store I manage at twice a week, and is possibly one of the cooler, nicest people. Today, however, he started in on the whole conspiracy that all food has GMOs no matter what and that there is no way any one will ever be safe eating anything again.

At least he is nice I suppose.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Mick Foley is a great man.

So glad my childhood hero turned out to be such a great guy.

Mick Foley has spent HUNDREDS of hours working phone lines for RAINN. He is a great guy irl

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

kidcoelacanth posted:

That is just out and out fantastic.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

An oldie but a goodie:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

And that, kids, is how you make somebody look bad without really trying.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He somehow even types in the way he does promos.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Someone who loves Brodus Clay said this.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The latest in "Zack Ryder is a whiny motherfucker"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Part of me hopes HHH fires Zack Ryder next week. Although in my eyes that would make Hunter a babyface forever. :colbert:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VogeGandire posted:

The latest in "Zack Ryder is a whiny motherfucker"

Hahahaha what a sad little rear end in a top hat.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

DarkstarIV posted:

Part of me hopes HHH fires Zack Ryder next week. Although in my eyes that would make Hunter a babyface forever. :colbert:

Fire Zack Ryder, bring up Enzo Amore.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
I hope Zack Ryder just starts complaining about everything he isn't invited to. "I wasn't invited to your grandmother's funeral?! #AreYouSeriousBro"

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

BlueArmyMan posted:

Fire Zack Ryder, bring up Enzo Amore.

I actually liked Zack when he was getting over with his Jersey Shore gimmick, but I can't remember him ever doing anything as entertaining as Amore's "ZERO DIMES!" line

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sunsweet posted:

I hope Zack Ryder just starts complaining about everything he isn't invited to. "I wasn't invited to your grandmother's funeral?! #AreYouSeriousBro"

"Not one invitation to speak at an MLK memorial? WOO WOO WOO THAT'S RACIST"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Is the Sid twitter account (@SychoVicious) real? It has 15k+ followers, but isn't verified. He also comes off as incredibly bitter in his live tweets of Raw, such as:

"The story killing machine, the program assassin, Mr. @TripleH!"

"Paul broke my heart when my check bounced."

"Too many people involved in this poo poo. Too many blurred storylines. Kinda reminds me of what Trip did with Punk a few years ago."

And also lots and lots of digs at Cameron for some reason. Just seems like a parody account or something.