Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The MSJ posted:

With Mortal Instruments made into a movie and the casting of 50 Shades being announced, I wonder how much TGT can be edited to remove other people's IPs without changing the story?

TGT with nothing but OCs, that'd sure be something.

Rodnie Gets Trolled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Sorry Lloyd if this looks gay to viewers

That's okay Terrence

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

JazzFlight posted:

The funniest part for me was Emo troll.

I love doing him because he just looks so...apathetic about everything. :effort:

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

JazzFlight posted:

The funniest part for me was Emo Troll:

Strangely enough, when I first read this I imagined Emo Phillips as a troll.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

The MSJ posted:

With Mortal Instruments made into a movie and the casting of 50 Shades being announced, I wonder how much TGT can be edited to remove other people's IPs without changing the story?

But half the joy of the story is seeing familiar IPs twisted into bizarre versions of themselves.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

The MSJ posted:

Blails gets trolled.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
"Trying to make a movie using various twisted IPs? How embarrassing."

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
If you think about it, TGT is basically Wreck it Ralph

SirBoobsALot
Aug 18, 2005
Mittens.
Wow, I am glad I saw a bunch of replies and came back to this because the current weed scenes are honestly pretty good. Lazerbot really knows his weed people types and the jumping between conversations was spot on. So far, I think the buildup to fights have been a lot more entertaining then the fights themselves. More ridiculous scenes with beloved characters/mascots and less seriousness on the fights please.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Hey if you like Tails Gets Trolled check out anime webcomic One Punch Man, about a guy who decides to become a superhero for hobby and is so ridiculously overpowered he takes out everything in one punch. Here's a sampler:
(spoilers if you read it, not spoilers if you don't)

The funny looking guy is the One Punch Man, the dude he's fighting is the first dude he's ever fought that hasn't gone down in one punch. This is very near the latest issue.

Read the remake with genuinely good art here: http://mangafox.me/manga/onepunch_man/
Read the original, translations of which start where the remake leaves off, here: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/187273/onepunch-man-original_ch31_by_anonymous

The original has pretty funny art that is really professional looking when it needs to be, but otherwise totally slack and hilarious.

scary ghost dog fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Sep 6, 2013

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Never knew the version I had read was a remake of a webcomic.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
The fake-lazerbot-hacker-guy added me to his deviantart watch list. I don't know what to think. :baby:

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

The MSJ posted:

I don't get why everyone's razzing this guy, I think a ridiculously shonen movie/anime about people trolling each other to death would be the greatest thing.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

I don't get why everyone's razzing this guy, I think a ridiculously shonen movie/anime about people trolling each other to death would be the greatest thing.

:speculate:
In the year 2500, when all this poo poo is in the public domain--Pixar will probably make a big budget TGT movie with all the proper characters, and the home video release will contain a documentary on "the tragic life and horrid death of lazerbot" featuring his real name and a few embarrassing photographs.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

:speculate:
In the year 2500, when all this poo poo is in the public domain--Pixar will probably make a big budget TGT movie with all the proper characters, and the home video release will contain a documentary on "the tragic life and horrid death of lazerbot" featuring his real name and a few embarrassing photographs.

I'm looking forward to the Micah Rat HD remakes.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They are making a loving LEGO movie with Batman being voiced by Will "GOB" Arnett so who knows, a TGT movie could be made.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
All he has to do is mildly change the names and designs. It's not like everything would need to be significantly changed to the point that it would be totally different. I'm talking about avoiding copyright issues specifically though. People entertaining the idea of this getting adapted in anyway is kind of silly.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ToastyPotato posted:

All he has to do is mildly change the names and designs. It's not like everything would need to be significantly changed to the point that it would be totally different. I'm talking about avoiding copyright issues specifically though. People entertaining the idea of this getting adapted in anyway is kind of silly.
Hey, Tails already has/had three tails so he's not the same character as in all those Sega tapes.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

ToastyPotato posted:

I would argue that all the copyright violation and re-contextualizing established characters is absolutely essential to the art of TGT.

Wait, what the hell are we talking about?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Sorry Jazzflighy

JazzFlight posted:

Hey, Tails already has/had three tails so he's not the same character as in all those Sega tapes.

Sorry, Jazzflight, if this looks litigatious to the lawyers.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Who is up for another TGT Quiz? This time the goal is to match lines with their speakers.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

Hey if you like Tails Gets Trolled check out anime webcomic One Punch Man, about a guy who decides to become a superhero for hobby and is so ridiculously overpowered he takes out everything in one punch.

Thank you for posting this. I read through all of it and it's fantastic. The premise seems silly, and it is, but it works extremely well in contrast to the rest of the heroes and monsters.

Also, I took the TGT quiz and got 29/32. One I got wrong because I accidentally picked Troll Face when I meant to pick Troll King, and the other two I just didn't know.

Impatient Skype JO
Nov 26, 2011

leave a sign ... something witchy

you posted:

your text here

Dark Souls posted:

imminent beating to a pulp

Constable Lemon posted:

Thank you for posting this. I read through all of it and it's fantastic. The premise seems silly, and it is, but it works extremely well in contrast to the rest of the heroes and monsters.

Also, I took the TGT quiz and got 29/32. One I got wrong because I accidentally picked Troll Face when I meant to pick Troll King, and the other two I just didn't know.

Yeah, I have to second this. One Punch Man is amazing, and is a great recommendation to anyone looking to fill their time with something else while Lazerbot does whatever it is he does.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Plutonis posted:

They are making a loving LEGO movie with Batman being voiced by Will "GOB" Arnett so who knows, a TGT movie could be made.

Well, that movie is being made by WB, who owns DC Comics, so it's not a stretch.

Fascist Funk
Dec 18, 2007
Hey guys what is going on on this site

ToastyPotato posted:

The Satanic cult subplot in particular just wouldn't have the same magic with OCs as it did with Porky Pig et al.

Same for Knuckles and Chester.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The Dickfenders!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Edit: Curse you, beaten by a millisecond!

GUESS WHAT'S BACK

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

For a split second, I thought he was hacked again.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I get to give,
people cookies..
Out of my neck
pussy

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."
I don't know what the gently caress is going on, but it is strange and eerily beautiful.

Lazerbot, you can come out of the closet now; no one's going to judge you if you have some deep repressed poo poo.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Sylvester's last line is the perfect reaction to this. Also even in over-the-top homophobia form, Cheeto Man remains the best character.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The gay weed is not to be smoked lightly, obviously.

Goddamn, kermit and ronald :allears:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

The first rule of Tails Gets Trolled is that you'll never, loving never, know what Lazerbot's going to post next.

Shine on you crazy, magnificent bastard.:allears:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

what did i just read

e: even in gay universe Gary's still a huge jerk :allears:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Who's the dinosaur and the lady with the pony?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

Vogon Poet posted:

Who is up for another TGT Quiz? This time the goal is to match lines with their speakers.

24/32

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Breadallelogram posted:

Who's the dinosaur and the lady with the pony?

I'm not sure that's a lady, but the pony is Fluttershy, from the latest gen of My Little Pony. Her schtick is she's shy but this is clearly a bizzaro universe so this appearance here is brilliant I'm joking, he just tossed in a random pony, :chillpill:

Fabulous Raptor for best new character.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Not cool, garry, why can't you just join the fun.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Purple WW Link :allears:

Lazerbot is certainly unique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Holy poo poo, you're all a bunch of FAGGOTS! WOW!! :smug: