Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Trade him a lawnmower for da pup like he's asking. Well worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

get that loving dog

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Who would trade that pup for a lawnmower???!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Breanna Manning posted:

A guy who is literally Stalin.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Breanna Manning posted:

The kind of monster that doesn't deserve that puppy to begin with.

holocaust bloopers posted:

get that loving dog

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't have a lawnmower but I will go loving buy one to trade.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Breanna Manning posted:

Someone whose grass is too deep to find his other dozen corgi pups.

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
You probably wont regret bartering for that dog

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

No response yet to my email. :ohdear:

I don't hold out particular hope, but it would be amazing if I could get that little guy.

EDIT: Found a phone number, called, and left a message.

$650 for Dakota. Hmmmm

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Sep 7, 2013

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
I'm two hours from tally. You better get on that or I will

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Deposit paid. Dakota will be here either Tuesday afternoon or wednesday morning. I can ask if she's got anyone else available if you'd like.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Sep 7, 2013

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:3::hf::3:

You made the right choice.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think so. I get him tuesday at 4.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Pet that dog NOW

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I can't just yet. He's got his final vet appointment on monday with the breeder and she's bringing him to me on tuesday.

https://www.facebook.com/puppydoggies if you wanna check out all their awesome dogges.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

https://www.facebook.com/puppydoggies if you wanna check out all their awesome dogges.

oh man :3:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I know, right?

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

I know, right?

Like that's just some...illegal poo poo or something in advertising, how the gently caress do you say no to

and here is the puppy daddy giving no fucks:

"yeah I knocked that bitch up, what of it"

movax
Aug 30, 2008

gip related:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
current dogge status: taking care of this thing for the next 24 hours. she's tired from being walked all over the drat city

and then stole this from imgur because i love pink nose pitties and give no fucks

will try to post more of first dogge later

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
https://www.facebook.com/mtcorgirescue

Only a three hour drive away. Going out there next month for a few days, gonna pry at the missus a bit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

https://www.facebook.com/mtcorgirescue

Only a three hour drive away. Going out there next month for a few days, gonna pry at the missus a bit.

There's a corgi rescue here in Florida as well. Originally I was going to go with them, but the only fellas they had last I looked would not have been good fits for me due to ongoing health issues or otherwise. Also adoption fees, medical costs, etc would have been about what I'm paying now. The only thing I'll have to do to Dakota anytime soon is get him neutered.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think so. I get him tuesday at 4.

That's a cute damned pup.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Dawww. This guy's at a local rescue.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/26960952

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

edit; Id fix tables but like him being this big cracked me up

movax
Aug 30, 2008

no fixing necessary, that owns

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The bigness enhances the grin. Lookit dat dogge. :kimchi:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Showed the wife that rescue dog picture. Not quite there yet, but she'll give eventually.

Her words: "Corgis are too small to do anything besides look cute." We have two cats already, what kind of logic is that.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Wife logic.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Showed the wife that rescue dog picture. Not quite there yet, but she'll give eventually.

Her words: "Corgis are too small to do anything besides look cute." We have two cats already, what kind of logic is that.

Step 1: divorce wife
Step 2: Get dogge

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
interestingly, corgis are the exact right size to herd sheep and cows without getting kicked (because they are short)

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

atomicthumbs posted:

interestingly, corgis are the exact right size to herd sheep and cows without getting kicked (because they are short)

They were bred with the characteristic to bite the leg of the cow, let go and be short enough to easily duck under the kick. Fun corgi fact

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Looks like they fit into corners for storage pretty well too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So the breeder just sent me another pic. Said Dakota just got done with a bath and that he loves to swim around in the tub.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
That dog on the left doesn't give no fucks, hes obviously on drugs.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Why is she still your wife a dogge would never say something that stupid.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Nice! posted:

So the breeder just sent me another pic. Said Dakota just got done with a bath and that he loves to swim around in the tub.

Dakota! :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Let me tell you all a brief story about my wife and dogs.

Once upon a time on new years eve of 2007 my wife (then fiancé) went with a friend to a pet store and started calling me freaking out because they have a beautiful little black miniature schnauzer. It was about noon or so and there wasn't poo poo going on at work so I met her and her friend at the pet store. Sure enough an hour or so later we were leaving with this little dog that was awesome as hell, a little 4 month old female. Brought her back to my apartment because we weren't living together at the time and set about having a good evening, dog was cool and didn't bark or poo poo or piss on the floor, was just a ball of content energy that wanted attention.

So the next morning comes and the missus is shaking me out of my hangover haze, the dog asleep on my lap, and pleads that we need to take her back because we won't have time to take care of her and blah blah blah a ton of excuses for what amounted to a huge amount of bullshit. I was pissed, real pissed, didn't talk to her for a few days after that, and we did wind up taking the dog back, leaving with half what we paid, effectively renting a dog for a night.

I figure if I can forgive that, she'll forgive the day I come home randomly with a rescue dog that has some weight to throw around. Probably good to note that she picked up a free kitten from a walmart parking lot before waiting six hours to tell me when I got home from work (that's the second cat, her name is Kitten because the wife didn't approve of Stupid). She owes me.