Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
That's the greatest Vine in history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Apparently Gunner is railing against $5 Wrestling on twitter. I suppose it could be a work but I sorta doubt it.

I'll leave the humourous possibilities of the idea of somebody who works for TNA calling another company a disgrace to some of the funnier folks around here.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

We were talking about this in the TNA thread. He's snapped on Twitter about poo poo before.

quote:

TNA STAR HATES FAT WRESTLING FANS AND IS VERY PROUD OF IT
By Dave Scherer on 2011-09-12 17:57:29
Last night on his Twitter account, @TNA_GUNNER, Gunner wrote: "Amazing job from all Impact talent tonite! No Surrender was a success! SUCK IT DIRT SHEETS AND FAT COMPUTER MARKS AT HOME".

Then earlier today he wrote, "So apparently the message boards are calling me an "egomaniac"! Ahhhh u guys are silly!! FAT COMPUTER MARKS...oooppss I did it again". He followed that with: "Alright folks let get it trending! For those dirt sheets calling me an Egomaniac! #FATINTERNETMARKS".

The most ironic note was that he also posted this today: "I don't listen to them! It doesn't bother me at all! Thanks for the kind words man" and also "Good thing the so called message boards don't really mean crap to me! My true fans are the ones who know we all bust our tails to entertain u all".

If you don't listen, why start this whole thing Gunner?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DM Punk posted:

Ted DiBiase is awesome. So is Ted DiBiase.

https://vine.co/v/h1O0v7z9BLW

Sometimes these things work, but mostly it's just a static image and I don't understand why - why does it sometimes work and not other times? I understand this less than I understand twitter :smith:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
My bad for re-posting it, I haven't looked at the TNA thread in a while.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

No it's fine I'm hoping we discover Gunner name searches himself out of all this talk.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I feel like any wrestler who's active on the net and claims they've never googled their ring name at least once to see what people think of them is probably full of poo poo.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Sometimes these things work, but mostly it's just a static image and I don't understand why - why does it sometimes work and not other times? I understand this less than I understand twitter :smith:

It's kinda like a video. You can click it and unclick it like on youtube, but there is no obvious pause logo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

It's kinda like a video. You can click it and unclick it like on youtube, but there is no obvious pause logo

I click on it and nothing happens, it just sits on that first image of Ted Jr smiling happily. I can set it to not have the volume muted though, so I think that's progress!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

I click on it and nothing happens, it just sits on that first image of Ted Jr smiling happily. I can set it to not have the volume muted though, so I think that's progress!

Do you use Firefox? I heard it doesn't work too well with Firefox (which I use and have been having the same problem).

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Do you use Firefox? I heard it doesn't work too well with Firefox (which I use and have been having the same problem).

Likewise. They don't play at all in Firefox for me.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah that'll be what it is, thanks.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I saw earlier that someone asked Gunner what the difference between TNA and $5 Wrestling was other than $5 Wrestling pays its workers on time.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

sportsgenius86 posted:

I saw earlier that someone asked Gunner what the difference between TNA and $5 Wrestling was other than $5 Wrestling pays its workers on time.

The difference is, if it wasn't for TNA, Gunner would be at $5 Wrestling.

In the crowd.

Because they were running the high school where he works.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
Yesterday I made it a goal of mine to finally fix Firefox specifically so that I could see this Ted Dibiase Vine video. I succeeded:

Type about:config in the Firefox address bar and then acknowledge the prompt.

Search for "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled" and then set it from True to False.

Before doing this, Vine videos would just display a still image and have an audio toggle button that would do nothing regardless of muting being on or off. This fixed it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Daryl Surat posted:

Yesterday I made it a goal of mine to finally fix Firefox specifically so that I could see this Ted Dibiase Vine video. I succeeded:

Type about :config in the Firefox address bar and then acknowledge the prompt.

Search for "media.windows-media-foundation.enabled" and then set it from True to False.

Before doing this, Vine videos would just display a still image and have an audio toggle button that would do nothing regardless of muting being on or off. This fixed it.

Thanks, I've been wondering why vine stopped working in firefox for weeks.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Wonder if this is talking about Jeff

Matt Hardy posted:

Regardless of how badly you want to help someone else make a change, it's absolutely futile unless they wish for that change themselves.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

bobkatt013 posted:

Wonder if this is talking about Jeff

Possibly, but I understand that Matt is a little miffed about the way Angle is being treated by TNA compared to how he was.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Skinty McEdger posted:

Possibly, but I understand that Matt is a little miffed about the way Angle is being treated by TNA compared to how he was.

Oh yah that could be Angle and how the rehab is pointless.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

bobkatt013 posted:

Oh yah that could be Angle and how the rehab is pointless.

Has Angle said something to that effect, or has he just plowed into a central reservation avoiding invisible snow?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Daryl Surat posted:

Type about :config in the Firefox address bar and then acknowledge the prompt.

Thank you very much, that worked and the Teds video was great :3:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

BizarroAzrael posted:

Has Angle said something to that effect, or has he just plowed into a central reservation avoiding invisible snow?

Angle has not said anything but Matt could just be bitching in general about it.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@BigELangston posted:

My 1st foray into German expressionism. The subject's desire to express herself is profound. @ReneeYoungWWE

@ReneeYoungWWE posted:

@BigELangston is it super weird if I print this off and frame it?! Cuz that's happening

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

:ughh:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lance, even when you're being a complete moron you're dull as gently caress.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Seriously reads like something that Michael Jordan parody twitter would write.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

maybe he's saying lets not get all uptight about file sharing and just enjoy art??

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Does Lance Storm live in Pawnee?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

maybe he's saying lets not get all uptight about file sharing and just enjoy art??

No he seems to be legitimately asking the question because he really wants to know

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Lance is right

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
CLOSE ALL LIBRARIES.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DM Punk posted:

CLOSE ALL LIBRARIES.

That is not good enough, we need some kind of way to stop people physically lending each other books

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Valeyard posted:

That is not good enough, we need some kind of way to stop people physically lending each other books

I wonder what Lance's opinions on Oprah's book club are.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

DM Punk posted:

I wonder what Lance's opinions on Oprah's book club are.

Who did Oprah ever beat?

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
What a dumbfuck, and I'm usually the rear end in a top hat defending his stupid GMO food rationale.

I wonder how literature survived the existence of libraries when they started popping up... when the concept of 'a book' was invented.

gently caress libertarians.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lance Storm posted:

gently caress librarians.

Remf
Jun 28, 2008

REALLY NOT FEELIN UP TO IT RIGHT NOW. SORRY.
Good to see somebody finally dealing with the tricky issue of physical rights management.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

seems fair to me #askquestions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

maniacripper posted:

What a dumbfuck, and I'm usually the rear end in a top hat defending his stupid GMO food rationale.

I wonder how literature survived the existence of libraries when they started popping up... when the concept of 'a book' was invented.

gently caress libertarians.

I am sure most authors hate libraries since most talk about it is there where they developed a love of books.