Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Tails Gets Amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Dude is so homophobic that I have to wonder :gay:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I have no idea where to even start with this but Fluttershy and the inexplicable Glam Dinosaur are incredible.

The idea of a Gay Alternate Universe in and of itself is incredible. God, Lazerbot is insane, but I'm past the point where it bothers me anymore. It's just beautiful now.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Shine on you crazy loving diamond.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I really like the super happy Kermit with his tongue hanging out.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Wait, that wasn't a goon parody of anything that was LB? :psyboom:

I feel like I just saw the comic version of that epic set of posts about the RAZOR device that guy went on, as in I lack the ability to truly grasp the hell I just saw.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

LethalGeek posted:

Wait, that wasn't a goon parody of anything that was LB? :psyboom:

I feel like I just saw the comic version of that epic set of posts about the RAZOR device that guy went on, as in I lack the ability to truly grasp the hell I just saw.

No, it's just LB's way of saying :fut: to people he perceives as trolls (meaning us)

But his attempts at sarcasm often misfire in the best possible ways :allears:

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Wait, so this WAS Lazerbot? It doesn't look like his stuff, it looks like that guy that was parodying him way back when.

This doesn't even make sense. Did anyone contact him calling him out again recently? Every time it gets mentioned in this thread it's greeted with a hearty "STFU." (which always bothered me, but that's besides the point.)

What I'm saying is, what the hell even provoked him to do this?

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Vargo posted:

Wait, so this WAS Lazerbot? It doesn't look like his stuff, it looks like that guy that was parodying him way back when.

This doesn't even make sense. Did anyone contact him calling him out again recently? Every time it gets mentioned in this thread it's greeted with a hearty "STFU." (which always bothered me, but that's besides the point.)

Sometimes inspiration just hits you.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
This is the second time lazerbot is drawing this Tails gets gay stuff. At this point, it's fanservice.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Vogon Poet posted:

Who is up for another TGT Quiz? This time the goal is to match lines with their speakers.

32/32 7:18 left. Demaro, Garry, Hindo, and Sylvester were the hardest for me. I honestly don't remember when Sylvester said his line. I guess it must have been in the attack on the troll base.

Georgia Peach posted:

The Dickfenders!

I hope the next comic starts with someone saying,"I had the strangest dream."

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Vogon Poet posted:

Who is up for another TGT Quiz? This time the goal is to match lines with their speakers.

31/32, I thought Sylvester was saying Coyote's line.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Vogon Poet posted:

24/32, which was better than I expected to do.

And that AU comic just made me sad that Barney, Blue, Fluttershy, and Philosoraptor (probably) aren't going to be characters in the cannan comic.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I kinda want to see a Trolling on Infinite Tails now.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm going to pretend that the inexplicable Gay Raptor is actually Utahraptor from Dinosaur Comics.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Cechmanek posted:

32/32 7:18 left. Demaro, Garry, Hindo, and Sylvester were the hardest for me. I honestly don't remember when Sylvester said his line. I guess it must have been in the attack on the troll base.

It was during the attack on the troll base. Tom and Sylvester were comparing how many trolls they'd killed. I did think Sylvester's would be the hardest, but that it would be possible to get through process of elimination if you thought about it and knew most of the other lines. I'm surprised that Tails is also one of the least guessed. I thought most people would remember the first page of the comic.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Vargo posted:

Would you be surprised if I told you Lazerbot doesn't seem like someone who gets over things easily?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

elegant, sensual and erotic anal beads

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
31/32 mis clicked for they can't troll you if they're dead

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Vogon Poet posted:

It was during the attack on the troll base. Tom and Sylvester were comparing how many trolls they'd killed. I did think Sylvester's would be the hardest, but that it would be possible to get through process of elimination if you thought about it and knew most of the other lines. I'm surprised that Tails is also one of the least guessed. I thought most people would remember the first page of the comic.

I instantly remember the quote because Everdread's stuff stays forever engrained in my brain.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

elmer fud posted:

31/32 mis clicked for they can't troll you if they're dead

they cant troll you if there dead

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
I stop reading for a year and I come back to... this :stare:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I like how Laserbot gives hints to whats going on in the main storyline with this too.

Also I wish Blue would show up in the main comic and be pals with Spyro's dog.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011
I can not loving wait until Walter White shows up in TGT.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Catts posted:

I can not loving wait until Walter White shows up in TGT.

I am the one
-> who knocks

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

hackbunny posted:

I stop reading for a year and I come back to... this :stare:

That's pretty much the same for me, too. When I stopped it looked like LB was had given up. I'm glad to see I was wrong.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
That purple link is pure grade-A avatar material. I wish I wasn't at work or I'd make one.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Was that the page that was supposed to get our feathers ruffled?

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

Die Laughing posted:

I guess we're supposed to all realize that we were wrong and he was right now that we've seen how much time and dedication he'll put into showing everyone that he hates gay people.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Die Laughing posted:

Apparently not!

"Lazerbot, via Facebook posted:

i got some messages from you guys my fans that asked me if these tails gets gay pages was an attempt to piss you off and it wasn't, people asked me to make more and i wanted to make more because i found if hilarious regardless of what the reason i started it with, which was to make a logical point. this is for you to enjoy and like and in the future, if some fillers are needed and there will be more fillers, so in a couple chapters or so, there will be more TGG so be ready for that

"logical point" :allears:.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I like that a lot of people got pissed off but apparently some people requested more so he just thought "gently caress it okay"

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

TwoPair posted:

I like that a lot of people got pissed off but apparently some people requested more so he just thought "gently caress it okay"

the wheels on this vehicle don't stop-a-trollin'

Crimson Dragoon
Jan 24, 2012

Sometimes you have to go against your family to save the world.
So I guess it really is fanservice

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Judging by the reactions in this thread, I guess it worked?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
It was a joke the entire time? What a shocker. :rolleyes:
You do realize this is the guy that offed Porky's wife and son with a double head shot, sealed several characters into a box made of Cheetos's so they could smoke a love-craftian bong, and had a horrible rapist use a shotgun as a pogo-stick before prancing off into the sunset?

Frankly I'm okay with this - its just to over the top to be taken offensively by anyone other than the most devout beings - not everything has to be a personal attack.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Or, if it's an attack, who gives a poo poo? There are real people out there to be offended over being attacked by. This is DeviantArt user Lazerbot. Having Tails Gets Trolled lash out at you ought to be like some kind of short-circuiting, epilepsy-inducing badge of honor.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Re: Gary

Apparently they can troll you if they're dead. :smug:

Crimson Dragoon
Jan 24, 2012

Sometimes you have to go against your family to save the world.

Data Graham posted:

Or, if it's an attack, who gives a poo poo? There are real people out there to be offended over being attacked by. This is DeviantArt user Lazerbot. Having Tails Gets Trolled lash out at you ought to be like some kind of short-circuiting, epilepsy-inducing badge of honor.

Exactly. I don't know what goes on in Lazerbot's head at any given time, but I don't care as long as he keeps writing video game mascots in ridiculous situations with equally ridiculous dialogue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
Looks like Lazy B stared too long into the troll abyss