Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

I'm getting "Oops the game isn't loading right."

Is this just the site getting hammered?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Either that or something else is broken on their end. I'm getting that error message too now, and I wasn't getting the black screen earlier.

He says on tumblr he's aware of it.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Sep 15, 2013

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
So uhh I'm pretty much getting 30+ trillion per lucky cookie while frenzied. I made 100 trillion within 6 golden cookie clicks.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
16.5 billion CPS :gonk:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

16.5 billion CPS :gonk:

I'm up to 300 billion during Frenzies. It's obscene and yet satisfying.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Color Printer posted:

Yeah, Antimatter Condensers now have a base price of 3,999,999,999 as opposed to 999,999,999.

Guess my first 72 were a complete bargain then, time to not refresh until I hit 100!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Sindai posted:

Either that or something else is broken on their end. I'm getting that error message too now, and I wasn't getting the black screen earlier.

He says on tumblr he's aware of it.

It's over.

The cookies have clogged the tubes.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Whoop, finally managed to get in, too bad I missed the few-seconds window for cheap antimatter.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Wittgen posted:

Yeah, kitten overseers doubled my CPS, even after selling grammas, portals, and time machines to get them. Totally worth it.
You monster.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Color Printer posted:

Yeah, Antimatter Condensers now have a base price of 3,999,999,999 as opposed to 999,999,999.

That's weird. I just now managed to refresh, and my Antimatter Condensers have a base price of 999,999,999.

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Kyrosiris posted:

I'm up to 300 billion during Frenzies. It's obscene and yet satisfying.

537 Billion CPS at the moment.

I need 6 quadrillion to get the most effects from a frenzied lucky cookie.

gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!
I had to reboot and my antimatter condensers are obscenely high prices. Luckily I got 50 before the price hike.

e; gently caress, the upgrade I was hoping to get that was only 9.999 trillion is now 39.999 trillion. :negative:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

quote:

News : locals report troups of bossy kittens meowing adorable orders at passerbys.

:3:

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"Oh, hey, golden cookie gave me a frenzy, I should start clicking the co-"

gently caress

True Neverclick is hard, guys. :(

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
105 billion cookies per second with frenzy. (~15 without)

Saving up 1 quadrillion cookies to do a reset, and then not resetting before the update came through, allowed me to buy all new upgrades plus 65 antimatter condensers off the bat.

I NEED MORE.

Bagpuss
Mar 23, 2001

A little bit of solidarity goes a long way.
Nooooooo I was only 5 time machines away from prestiging :negative: but 50 antimatter condensers, a 7x cookie bonus and a clicking frenzy giving me 320 trillion eases the pain :getin:

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

ScienceAndMusic posted:

Does anyone have a link to that site that calculates the next best upgrade?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/73817062/cookies/cookies.html
But it hasn't been updated for 1.036.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
If you don't have a CPS of 1 trillion per second, you don't know poo poo about cookies :colbert:

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Sweet, updating and buying 60 Antimatter condensers brought my CPS up from 810 mil to 4.5 bil. Only 7 more Time machines to go before I get to 100 also.

Also while I was typing this I got a x777 clicking frenzy while I had a x77 frenzy and I managed to click out almost 200 trillion cookies. Today is a good day.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
Frenzy + clicking frenzy = 800 billion cookies per click for 15 seconds :stare:

Made over 200 trillion cookies :getin:

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Whelp, I had nearly gotten all upgrades and last few time machines, was mentally preparing to reset for those sweet, sweet +5% chips. Now this update added a lot more distant goalposts to shoot for and less reason to reset (until I can get 200 chips or something at once).

WhitemageofDOOM
Sep 13, 2010

... It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.
So many cookies, so so many cookies.

Where we are going we don't need milk.

Cstar
Aug 17, 2006
I've no way of knowing what whims I might have!
700 trillion from a Frenzy + clicking frenzy :wth:

This update is insane, I don't even have the Kitten Overseers or any of the 20% upgrades yet, "just" 66 Antimatter condensers.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Oh god I did it, I came and I clicked a cookie

god help me

WhitemageofDOOM
Sep 13, 2010

... It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.

Taffer posted:

god help me

Join us, come with us, we will teach you many things.

ThatOneGuy
Jul 26, 2001

Revolutionary Taste.

Taffer posted:

god help me

Get out while you still can.

Send help. Don't let them bring cookies.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

I only just got above 1 billion cps with the antimatter condensers. The 100 trillion cookie upgrades don't seem nearly as far away as they used to.

Ihki
Dec 28, 2005
Hiik
With this patch, I feel like the old and worn-out star of a Western movie, getting ready for one last job.

Except I know there will never be a last job until the day I die. Time to Click.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
30b CpS while cookie frenzied, but it's still not enough. It's never enough.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

338 billion cookies a second. I'd put a smug emoticon here if I didn't cheat a large majority of my cookies in.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Post-update and with all of the upgrades and 71 antimatter condensers I've got 100x the CPS of just before the update. :stare:

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

You dirty cheaters. I made it to 30mil cps on my first session. :colbert:

(oh god what have I done :negative: )

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I was all psyched, heading to a friend's house for his birthday, to know that upon my return home I would finally achieve my 100th time machine.

A refresh and a reset later and I'm on my 72nd Antimatter Converter and suddenly all my past achievements seem like just so much dross.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
I broke my savefile beyond help by cheating a lot, so I performed a hard reset for the new update to restore my cookie honour. Gotta get ready for dungeons again with a clean cookie conscience.

Remind me again how long it takes golden cookies to appear? I'm going for true neverclick right off the bat.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Taffer posted:

god help me
I usually do it the other way around.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

God drat this update is harsh on my sense of efficiency.

I got a few antimatter converters and some quick math told me I needed 200 trillion cookies stashed to get the maximum out of Lucky/Frenzy combos. So I patiently wait/click until I have over 200 trillion to buy more converters and their 2x upgrades. Now I need over 370 trillion stashed to get the optimal returns.

Slash
Apr 7, 2011

From the code:
code:
//new Game.Achievement('Galactus\' Reprimand','Reset your game with <b>1 quintillion</b> coo- okay no I'm yanking your chain
Thank god.

For the non-programmers: The developer commented out the code which enables an achievement for resetting with 1 quintillion cookies.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

StorrowS posted:

From the code:
code:
//new Game.Achievement('Galactus\' Reprimand','Reset your game with <b>1 quintillion</b> coo- okay no I'm yanking your chain
Thank god.

For the non-programmers: The developer commented out the code which enables an achievement for resetting with 1 quintillion cookies.

...for now.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

How do Golden Cookie upgrades work now that it tracks clicks between resets? Do you still have to get 7 and 27 and 77 clicks before you unlock them on each reset? That's the most annoying part of resetting for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Judging by the way kittens work, they should be unlocked after reset.

• Locked thread