Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chriskory
Aug 18, 2004

Back when I was actively driving I drove Akina even in my dreams

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Pet your pups for me tia.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Pet your pups for me tia.

Done.

These guys own.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
i'm not sure who you are but you're a good poster in my book

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

i'm not sure who you are but you're a good poster in my book

i follow the dogges

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Sick razor skills imo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I couldn't find dakota a bit ago. He was curled up asleep in his kennel. Door open and everything. Victory!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Nice! posted:

I couldn't find dakota a bit ago. He was curled up asleep in his kennel. Door open and everything. Victory!

if you run a zoo, monster

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

OMG that doggie. :3:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

TCD posted:

OMG that doggie. :3:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Lazy Sunday

e:

Mr. Nice! posted:

Turns out dakota likes sweetwater 420 pale ale. I stopped him before he drank any of the actual beer, but he was a fan of the foam.

gip mascot

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 15, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Turns out dakota likes sweetwater 420 pale ale. I stopped him before he drank any of the actual beer, but he was a fan of the foam.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Mr. Nice! posted:

The most patriotic dogge. :911:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

My Rottweiler loving loves Captain Morgan. To the point where he bays like an idiot unless I give him a little bit. He's basically me when I was a LCpl :smith:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I guess pets really do resemble their masters. Next thing I know he's gonna be begging me to hotbox him. :ohdear:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Mr. Nice! posted:

I guess pets really do resemble their masters. Next thing I know he's gonna be begging me to hotbox him. :ohdear:

Don't get him stoned.

Yet. He's too young for the herb man. That and every time I watch one of those "I got my dog high" videos on youtube I get really uncomfortable about it because people are obviously shotgunning to their pets. But I'm weird and we have a no smoking rule in the house because cats can't tell you to put out your cigarette. So my garage walls are covered in cigarette tar instead of the living room.

Getting cats stoned is fine to me though, because they already laze around and do nothing all day anyhow, and it's basically similar to catnip or some poo poo. Damnit now I miss Cadger (walk up stray) because that rear end in a top hat ate some of my bud. :(

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Sep 15, 2013

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Don't get him stoned.

Yet. He's too young for the herb man. That and every time I watch one of those "I got my dog high" videos on youtube I get really uncomfortable about it because people are obviously shotgunning to their pets. But I'm weird and we have a no smoking rule in the house because cats can't tell you to put out your cigarette. So my garage walls are covered in cigarette tar instead of the living room.

Getting cats stoned is fine to me though, because they already laze around and do nothing all day anyhow, and it's basically similar to catnip or some poo poo. Damnit now I miss Cadger (walk up stray) because that rear end in a top hat ate some of my bud. :(

It's common sense really. If your dog is a puppy or still growing, no, don't get him stoned. If he is old and starting to have arthritis and hip problems, hell yeah, smoke that dogge up and make the pain fade, feed him lunch meat for the munchies, and both of you zone out on the couch petting him. :3:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don't actively try to get my pets to drink or do anything. I agree with how hosed it can be. If they really try to get in my beer, I might give them a taste. If they really try to get in my face, I might give them a little smoke. I've never been, nor could I be, the type of guy that forcibly hotboxes a puppy. That would be hosed and I hate people that do.

With that said, years ago my roommate had a lab that would stick his nose in your mouth if you just took a hit. We were pretty much forced to oblige. Dog loved weed.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

this dog is already blazed

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
allllso

BlueDiablo
Aug 15, 2001

Slippery when sexy!
Stella: Worst Dogge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scye6l31Rrc

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota is once again going nuts under the couch. I caught him on camera this time, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqaw6SVKNeE

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dakota is once again going nuts under the couch. I caught him on camera this time, though.

:3:

Say Hi! :3: :3: :3:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Rainy day means no dog park. :(

Chaos341
Aug 13, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Are you aware that your dog is in fact a squeaky toy?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I honestly think it would be hilarious if his bark never deepened. I would love to hear that bark out of a full grown corgi.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

I want to steal your dogge. Please PM your address and any hours in which Dakota will be left alone tia.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Cole posted:

I want to steal your dogge. Please PM your address and any hours in which Dakota will be left alone tia.

Well, how about pictures of a Felonious Dog instead?

Charges?

1. Stealing from a baby. In addition to the cookie monster, she stole his teddy bear. She walked up, sniffed my sister, sniffed the baby, then reached into the diaper bag and snatched this.

2. Sleeping on the only white couch in the house :argh:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Good dog.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I'm gonna steal every dog in this thread :megaman:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
A couple of dogge posts just undid 12 long hours of swearing and frustration. Don't ever stop.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm going to have to set up a camera that is just recording 24/7 so I can catch Dakota when he's going nuts. He just ran about 5 laps around my house at breakneck speed.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm going to have to set up a camera that is just recording 24/7 so I can catch Dakota when he's going nuts. He just ran about 5 laps around my house at breakneck speed.

He immediately laid down for a nap on his back with his legs twitching didnt he DIDNT HE

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SquirrelyPSU posted:

He immediately laid down for a nap on his back with his legs twitching didnt he DIDNT HE

He's on his side, actually. That is his preferred sleeping position in his kennel, though. I almost always find him legs straight up passed the gently caress out.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I like to imagine that Dakota goes from full on run to immediately asleep, sliding to a stop after his little legs give out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

1stGear posted:

I like to imagine that Dakota goes from full on run to immediately asleep, sliding to a stop after his little legs give out.

That's actually a pretty common occurrence.

I figured out finally why he likes to sleep in a corner of my office. It's where the A/C vent in the room is. I noticed last night when the A/C was on when I went to get him ready for bed. So I moved his kennel in the living room to the A/C vent and he just stumbled into it and passed out.