Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Ugh. Of course she puts up a zbrush model of a loving "alien". It's really easy to get something decent out of zbrush when it has no basis in reality. I'd like to see a human head she made. You know, since she's gotten so much better at that. It's very hard for me to believe someone who is at least somewhat competent at art is still so bad at human anatomy. (From the rare picturesof humans she posts on the net.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Well, Miranda decided one day to help promote her book by removing all or nearly all Angeltrack pieces. When they constituted as approximately one third of her gallery. And to further help selling the book she put up pictures from the book instead of her wank material Angeltrack.

Her little break lasted about three months.

quote:

It's nearly 6:00 am and Angeltrack and the others have been up all night, going through a rage of emotions as Angeltrack unexpectedly gave birth to the new and true King of Between, Railrunner. After 48 hours of labor, the new mother is exhausted but swollen with pride for her newborn son that lays in her arms. The doctor and nurse has left the room for the "family" to get settled in with its newest member who's cooing at everyone in liking. Although worn from a dangerous childbirth, Angeltrack refuses rest and only engages in the first stages of motherhood.

Vonder
May 8, 2007

They've got a spider baby!
I don't think Miranda really understands where babies come from or what birth and mothering entails. I'm just going through a rage of emotions.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
Is that a baby static? Why is it so tiny?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Was Thunderbark originally a woman at the time of Railrunner's birth? Will that part of his back-story be covered in Vertigo?

attackbunny
May 1, 2009

quote:

It's nearly 6:00 am and Angeltrack and the others have been up all night, going through a rage of emotions as Angeltrack unexpectedly gave birth to the new and true King of Between, Railrunner. After 48 hours of labor,
"Oh, poo poo, Angie, is that what you've been doing for the last two days?"

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
I enjoyed the dramatic readings. They really bring out the immaturity and vileness of the cast.

The "revampred" illustrations really add to the book's trainwreck. I think the thing that gets me is the crosshatching. It's so nicely done that at first glance, the art looks professional. Then you have a closer look at the pictures and realize that literally everything else is distorted. No sense of scale, missing backgrounds, weird physical proportions, little consistency (Merrylegs rarely looks the same, and the roller coasters arbitrarily add or subtract parts for convenience), little physical differentiation between every single roller coaster, hiding hard-to-draw parts, showing the characters interacting with objects and environments in a way that makes no sense for their body type: everything is warped or conspicuously absent! It's pathetic that this is a remake done after years of practice, and yet everything is still "off", just in different ways.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
Part of the problem is she is posting on DeviantArt, the huggiest hugbox of all time, where anyone who tries to give critique is just trolling her because they're jealous of her talent. The other part is that she's not drawing to get better, or to flesh out the world she's writing, she's drawing because these are her perfect little Mary Sues, and the world will accomodate them, not the other way around.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
Is there a timeframe on the rewrite or sequel yet? I can't wait for rounds 2 and 3 of :magical:.

Edit: Also I think I asked this before, but roughly how many pages / words per page is Miranda's book again?

Focacciasaurus_Rex fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Sep 15, 2013

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I'm still eagerly awaiting more reveal of the original story of the Great Detective Black that this mess was blatantly ripped off from.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Wizard of Smart posted:

I'm still eagerly awaiting more reveal of the original story of the Great Detective Black that this mess was blatantly ripped off from.

Sorry I've slowed down, but my original "inspiration" came from trying to work through some pretty bad writer's block I was getting on my first novel. For my second I've come up with a quota system which has (at least so far) managed to kick any cases of writer's block square in the nuts and I'm already up past 18,000 words. As a side effect, however, it's drained my creative juices dry for any sort of involved writing like what I've been doing for this thread. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure when or if I'll be able to continue, especially since I've basically thrown Miranda's original plot out entirely by this point.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

That was kind of expected when you stopped posting in the thread :smith: But I'm happy that Part 1 got finished, I like that best out of the other. I noticed the little hints you left here and there (gun being black, Black noticing the elevator number) for future plots in the book. Did you have an ending thought out perhaps? And if you're truly burned out on this book could you perhaps tell it, such as other powers that came or something like that?

And I decided to check the FA gallery. There was one sketch there that hasn't gone to DA, but given what it depicted I'm not going to be posting it here. It would have belonged in that post I did with all the birth drawings.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
FA? As in Fur Affinity? I know I really shouldn't be surprised, but :psyduck:

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

quote:

Just an anatomy study of Railrunner - a bit up tight and ready.

Miranda, begin with animal anatomy. Or actual human anatomy.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Iced Cocoa posted:

I don't know why it didn't hit me until this drawing, but Rairunner is a rollercoster-dragon thing with a tattoo of what looks an awful lot like a rollercoster-dragon thing on his left arm. (I mean, maybe he got it when he was a human, and Amusement Park Between resident tattoos follow medieval werewolf wound-doubling rules, but you never know with Miranda.)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Recursively retarded.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Iced Cocoa posted:

Just drawing your character a "study" does not make! You are not learning anything from just drawing the same characters over and over again! If it were something real, perhaps I could understand, but it's not.

I'm getting mad over rollercoaster art!

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Iced Cocoa posted:

That was kind of expected when you stopped posting in the thread :smith: But I'm happy that Part 1 got finished, I like that best out of the other. I noticed the little hints you left here and there (gun being black, Black noticing the elevator number) for future plots in the book. Did you have an ending thought out perhaps? And if you're truly burned out on this book could you perhaps tell it, such as other powers that came or something like that?

I could do that much, sure. After meeting up with the rebels, Detective Black and company join their effort to break prisoners out of Prison Town (which exists in Park Beyond because old prisons sometimes become tourist destinations). Using his name, his roller coaster pendant, and the fact that no one knows what Iron Raptor's human form looks like, Black bluffs himself and his team of "inspectors" past the guards and into the cell blocks. However, things go south when Freak Show and her raiders show up to deliver more prisoners and she calls Black's bluff. Fortunately, the unpainted steel and concrete of the prison mean that Freak Show is less powerful than usual, and the detective then manages to evacuate everyone into the maintenance tunnels while he holds the roller coaster off personally in the courtyard. Freak Show isn't able to control Black directly thanks to his brown suit and black handgun, but she still underestimates him thanks to him being a "mere human." The laughing trick doesn't work as well against her as it did against Railrunner since she's older and more experienced, but it still causes her to flinch at just the right moment for Black to get a clean shot at her head.

Black finishes the evacuation by using the elevator system to send everyone back to Cajun Town (over the objections of the gnomes), although the amusement rides' mental block is so complete that once they get back out they are all convinced that Black has teleportation powers. Iron Raptor himself then shows up for some personal revenge in the middle of the day and Black finds out that Raptor's personal lieutenant, a spinning swing ride, has the power to darken its surroundings as it spins and the lights studded across its entire surface glow brighter. Terry the Teacup and/or Thunderbolt die during the fight, and although he's able to fatally wound the spinning ride, Black loses his pistol somewhere in the darkness before he's able to escape.

As the remaining members of the resistance regroup in the middle of the swamp, all hope seems lost, but then Detective Black remembers a certain field he had found while exploring near Plains Town. After prearranging matters with the gnomes, who had a change of heart after seeing the sorry state of the prisoners, Black spreads word of an open challenge: him against Iron Raptor in the open field, alone, at twelve o'clock on an overcast night. Black has the right to challenge thanks to having defeated a roller coaster himself, and although Iron Raptor realizes that the challenge must be a trap, the team he sends to check the field finds nothing unusual, and his pride and his rage at seeing his two most useful lieutenants killed cause him to accept anyway.

When the night of the fight comes, the rebels and Iron Raptor's followers all file into the (apparently) naturally-occurring bleachers, each on one side, and the two combatants step into center of the field. No one is able to see much beyond a few flashlights brought out of nearby homes, but everyone hears when Detective Black shouts "NOW!" and the stadium lights that surround the field all turn on at once, ridding the playing field of all shadows. At the same time, every rebel in the bleachers, each of whom had secretly turned into their ride forms, leaps down and mobs the now mostly helpless Iron Raptor. Raptor's supporters hesitate at first, but upon seeing how the fight is going, they join in dismembering the tyrant.

The morning after, the rebel leaders put together an impromptu ceremony in one of the formerly restricted high-class hotel resorts to celebrate their victory and Detective Black's contributions. Black, however, wants nothing more than to return home, and so he is finally shown where the pool back to Mystic Park lies. The first thing the detective does upon returning is to borrow someone's phone so he can call his wife and let her know that he's alive. The rest of the day is spent filing paperwork and reporting everything he encountered on the other side, but afterwards he is finally allowed to go home. When he wakes up the next morning, he discovers that both he and his wife have been served breakfast in bed, and a fancy card left on the tray indicates that he has been granted "a Lifetime Membership to Amusement Park Beyond."

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

That's pretty good ending, and a nice twist there as well. Take away his gun, the laugh, and even his closemost allies and things look bleak. Railrunner never lost anything which made him boring.

Anyway, there's a new thing up, and it's pregnant Angeltrack. I almost didn't post it, until I read the description. It's a clickable thumbnail because of issues with quoting spoilered images here.

quote:

I don't really draw this character much but she is a work of irony.In fact, this is the 2nd time I've drawn her since March 2013. For those that follow me or know this character, I completely lost interest in drawing an expecting Angeltrack and was quite frankly sick of doing so. But while submitting some stuff to a recently made FA account, I came across some of my old doodles of this character and thought I'd draw her for old time's sake. This doesn't mean I'll do much of her. In fact if I draw her this way at all I'm going to upload her to FA rather than here since I've ran into some Deviants who are what I like to call "Anyone against originality or being different" "Immature" "Trolls" or "The attention seekers" and finally "People who cannot take or understand a joke" (Yes, the premises behind Angeltrack is meant as irony A JOKE) that like to start pointless arguments. (only to lose since I was just getting publicity out of it lol. I could go on and on here - but I'm not the bragging or selfish type. Nor am I a jerk.) Angeltrack is rather a character design with an ironic twist and a few puns on some characteristics of coasters and care that amusement parks actually perform on them. (This includes a form of N.D.T which includes ultrasounds on a coaster's frame for cracks and the "do not ride if" sign.) Angeltrack is the mother of my main character, Railrunner. Now, I was going to link you all to an easy to understand article with lovely diagrams that explains NDT and shows it step by step - the very article that I used as the inspiration behind this character. But after looking for an hour I gave up. Instead here are two others that can put context into it - although you may have to be an engineer to understand them... http://www.wins-ndt.com/amusement_park_rides_inspection.php http://www.ltci.co.uk/NDT_Methods_ut.htm

Funny, you can easy tell the difference in the age of my sketches by the character's anatomy. Sure, their wheels are much better rendered - but their jawline is more obvious. In the old sketches, the coaster's cheeks were fuller. Now their cheekbones are slightly prominent.

Like I said, just a study of a full figured Angeltrack cradling her full term tummy. Some might say her belly is bit big - but their bodies are very long (as you can see Angeltrack's "tail" venturing in the background. Yup, baby is really curled up in there.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Iced Cocoa posted:

Anyway, there's a new thing up, and it's pregnant Angeltrack. I almost didn't post it, until I read the description. It's a clickable thumbnail because of issues with quoting spoilered images here.

She looks like she has a giant stomach tumor. No Miranda, her belly is way too goddamn big. loving proportions. Don't you have a degree in art?
And surprise, surprise, she doesn't know what irony means.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
This thread was magical. :magical:

I only recently listened to excerpts of the 5 brave goons. It was probably a bit dangerous to do so while driving but it was awesome, excellent work. :)

These later drawings of Miranda somehow manage to make me feel disgusted and why does it seem like Angeltrack is on track for breastfeeding?

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
That could be Railrunner in a dress and fake eyelashes for all we know. Absolutely no differentiation.

Her "explanation" reminds me of a literally autistic friend I had in high school. "Wakko sweating in episode 25 of 'Animaniacs'," she would say, "is ironic because, in my stories, Wakko is a 6 inch tall psychic who speaks in an Irish brogue, and if he actually had to lift something with his hands instead of his mind, he would sweat a lot!" It made perfect sense to her, in her reality. In Miranda Leek's reality, it makes perfect sense that a roller coaster getting an ultrasound means it's pregnant, and it makes perfect sense for that to be the basis for a fantasy world spanning 2 books and 500 pictures.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Three books. I am not going to search the thread for my spoilers of it.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Apparently the "somtimes this year" might be a lie.

quote:

I have some updates for everyone. First off, Twisted's release is still set to sometime later this year, although it is possible to change. The editing process is time consuming.

It's no wonder that the editing process is so time consuming. Would it be because the editor is trying to make the misogyny go away along with the racism and that? Or Is the editor spending hours drinking to be in the right mindset to tackle the thing?

quote:

He is poisoned by inner demons that toy at his mind - seemingly rotting his brain from the inside out.

lol, I don't know. Just a boredom sketch. Railrunner the red roller coaster does have his fair share of troubles though.

Railrunner has inner demons. But what he doesn't have is troubles or problems. Because everything he does is automatically good because he's a magical roller coaster.

Timged because sexy.

quote:

Just another boredom drawing of Shadowtrack really, kind of wanted to see her feisty self in a dress an feather boa. Railrunner is a lucky guy.

I don't think I've ever seen Shadowtrack not being sexy or by Railrunner's side. She does nothing for herself or others but Railrunner. She's sexy because it's what pleases Railrunner. She has nothing that is independent of Railrunner as far as I've seen.

Thumbnailed because pregancy.

quote:

Okay, last doodle of Angeltrack I'll upload here for a while. (this time with Static) before I give her a break. Don't want her to invade my gallery XD

Hm, Static with Angeltrack is something that comes up again and again. Let's see how many pictures I can find of it...

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Iced Cocoa posted:

Hm, Static with Angeltrack is something that comes up again and again. Let's see how many pictures I can find of it...

Why is he poking her with his stinger? And that leer... :(

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
You might want to un-thumbnail some of those. Workplaces are notoriously bigoted against rollercoaster boobies.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Iced Cocoa posted:

Timged because sexy.

:psyduck: Have I read this whole thread and missed where the seating section of a coaster's back leaves the spine and other internals wide open? :cry:

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

:psyduck: Have I read this whole thread and missed where the seating section of a coaster's back leaves the spine and other internals wide open? :cry:

attackbunny posted:

ETA: rollercoaster butt shot

Well drat, that detail has been here always. I tried finding her description on the seats but that sketch that told about them has been deleted.

None of her fanatics on DA have also caught on that little detail.

Tampa Bay Barbie
Oct 30, 2011
^^^So all anyone ever needed to do was to shoot Railrunner in the back. Tell me again how humans have managed to survive in Mirandas world. :cripes:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So when Clare was riding in Railrunner, she had her feet in his cranium?

That explains a lot, actually.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
As you may know from the OP of this thread, this Let's Read arose as a result of me doing a Let's Play of the CYOA known as Heroes Rise. If you came to this Let's Read thread from that Let's Play thread or are otherwise cognisant of the qualities of Heroes Rise, this may be of interest to you:

http://www.choiceofgames.com/blog/ posted:

Heroes Rise: The Hero Project — Will You Survive America’s #1 Reality Show for Heroes?
Posted by: Dan Fabulich | Comments (15)

Heroes Rise: The Hero Project

We’re proud to announce that Heroes Rise: The Hero Project, the latest in our popular “Choice of Games” line of multiple-choice interactive-fiction games, is now available for iOS, Android and, via the Chrome Web Store, Windows, OS X, and Linux.

As a contestant on “The Hero Project,” you’ll battle villains and heroes alike with your newly discovered “Infini” powers. Will you vote to eliminate your rivals, or betray your alliance to curry favor with the celebrity judges?

“Heroes Rise: The Hero Project” is the sequel to last year’s hit “Heroes Rise: The Prodigy,” the epic interactive novel by Zachary Sergi, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The “Heroes Rise” series is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Play as male or female, gay or straight; you can even start a “showmance” with the other contestants. What will you sacrifice to become the nation’s next top hero?

How high will you rise?

We hope you enjoy playing Heroes Rise: The Hero Project. We encourage you to tell your friends about it, and recommend the game on StumbleUpon, Facebook, Twitter, and other sites. Don’t forget: our initial download rate determines our ranking on the App Store. Basically, the more times you download in the first week, the better our games will rank.

Heroes Rise: The Hero Project was released on 20 September 2013, so the moratorium for a Let's Play thread of this CYOA will expire on 19 December 2013.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It doesn't matter who you will sacrifice and all your choices will be overidden in favor of bad LiveJournal fanfiction.
Oh and everyone who does get sacrificed is actually alive and evil.

Also, weren't we a fugitive because we killed a person who as trying to nuke the country?

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

JosephWongKS posted:

As you may know from the OP of this thread, this Let's Read arose as a result of me doing a Let's Play of the CYOA known as Heroes Rise. If you came to this Let's Read thread from that Let's Play thread or are otherwise cognisant of the qualities of Heroes Rise, this may be of interest to you:

Heroes Rise: The Hero Project was released on 20 September 2013, so the moratorium for a Let's Play thread of this CYOA will expire on 19 December 2013.

I can't loving wait!

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

That's incredible. That's eleven goddamn drawings of a pregnant rollercoaster. Honestly it'd be easier to take if we knew Miranda had one of the most staggeringly specific fetishes imaginable, since at this point she can't possibly act like that's not what's going on here. But what makes it especially mystifying is how she spins everything as very pointedly non-sexual: rollercoaster couples only "cuddle", the only pregnant coaster in a generation is pregnant because of magical reasons, pregnancy is treated as a magical "rage of emotions", and so forth.

Have any of the professors at the art school she's attending seen any of this? If so, I pity them, because I can't even imagine...

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Rahonavis posted:

That's incredible. That's eleven goddamn drawings of a pregnant rollercoaster. Honestly it'd be easier to take if we knew Miranda had one of the most staggeringly specific fetishes imaginable, since at this point she can't possibly act like that's not what's going on here. But what makes it especially mystifying is how she spins everything as very pointedly non-sexual: rollercoaster couples only "cuddle", the only pregnant coaster in a generation is pregnant because of magical reasons, pregnancy is treated as a magical "rage of emotions", and so forth.

Have any of the professors at the art school she's attending seen any of this? If so, I pity them, because I can't even imagine...

I would pay so much money for tapes of their therapy sessions.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

The answer, Rahonavis, is suppression. Good old southern sexual supression.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

JosephWongKS posted:

Oh Christ, it's on android? I might have to buy that.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rahonavis posted:

That's incredible. That's eleven goddamn drawings of a pregnant rollercoaster.

That's just 11 drawings of "pregnant roller-coaster + Static". There's yet more drawings of "pregnant roller-coaster" and "pregnant roller-coaster + other characters".

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

You know what, have them all. Have all the pictures of Angeltrack. Angeltrack is clearly Miranda's favorite subject. There are reposts here, including where Static is around, but I'm not going to check all the pictures that closely to take out those that have been in this thread before. Some images might be missing, from between where I saved them all (why did I do that?) and until the purge of the gallery happened.

Let's start with the pictures where Angeltrack is not pregnant and an independent being not tied to Railrunner at all. And yes, there are just three of them.

And then there are pictures where she is not pregnant, but a mommy to Railrunner.

Then we have Miranda's favorite subject, pregnant roller coaster.

And then there are pictures that have implied nipples or are just complete bare breasts. They are linked. I will not go through them all to add description.

There are 31 of them. She is not pregnant in 3 of them, but all three have her being a mother to Railrunner.

:nws:
http://i.imgur.com/iUK0vot.jpg http://i.imgur.com/4iIrVkN.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CBGCeVp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ctka2qt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/IsnptAK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TBmBYY3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/mLiR46F.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Du8GrvB.jpg http://i.imgur.com/EO4fUYR.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zCMkedI.jpg http://i.imgur.com/aSvfc7f.jpg http://i.imgur.com/UgCVhBa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/u3WlbnI.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bftHUck.jpg http://i.imgur.com/p62wSge.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ru3XJ86.jpg http://i.imgur.com/VdAIEbT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/pngsR64.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sQsRA64.jpg http://i.imgur.com/FioUdXY.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8f4OOQB.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zftSIoQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/9COdid4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zxOBMaH.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ssOKy1j.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8HZcDPk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/DadjicU.jpg http://i.imgur.com/HVGKmC0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/NQsQcbt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/BLEAtoS.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CbeDHro.jpg
:nws:

:stare: :gonk: :barf: :nws: :nms: And who can forget this gem? :nms: :nws: :barf: :gonk: :stare:

Iced Cocoa fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

Iced Cocoa posted:

You know what, have them all. Have all the pictures of Angeltrack.

That is... some dedication. You've really put your sanity on the line to bring this to us. Then again, I'm looking at pregnant rollercoaster pictures on the internet so I can't really talk.

quote:

And then there are pictures that have implied nipples or are just complete bare breasts. They are put in spoiler here while thumbnailed, and I would like to point out that quoting these images will reveal them even for the spoiler, so try not to.

Just so you know, the mods have been cracking down on this recently, at least in GBS and PYF. Might want to just link everything.

Thunderbark comes off as super creepy, constantly coming up behind Angeltrack or standing at her bedside and rubbing her belly. No boundaries at all. Then again, knowing who we're talking about, should I be surprised?

Same with Static. There's at least 2 or 3 pics just of him poking her belly with his tail, and several more of him nuzzling it. It's like everyone is focused more on her belly than her as a person.

This (nws) pic might be the ur-Angeltrack image for me, just for the commentary. Miranda Leek has no idea what the word "irony" means. Even if this is one of her earlier images, it feels more like she's trying to convince the viewer that pregnant Angeltrack is all about irony and totally not a creepy obsession. Then there's the diagram of the parts of Angeltrack's body, labelled "1. Lungs 2. Stomach 3. Heart 4. Breasts", which about says all you need to know about Miranda's view of women. Internalized misogyny is the saddest kind.

• Locked thread