Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Someone throw me a bone here, how do you set the flagship with this new UI? Why is it not a button on the fleet menu? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Internet Explorer posted:

Someone throw me a bone here, how do you set the flagship with this new UI? Why is it not a button on the fleet menu? :(

The big ol' picture at the bottom left of every ship shows the current captain of the ship. At the moment, you're the only possible captain. Click one of the empty silhouettes, and that will be your new flagship.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

nutranurse posted:

So I bought this and completely forgot about it. Figured that with a new thread I would download the game to see how it's come along.

:aaa:

This game's shaping up to be pretty drat cool, guys.

Yep, development of it is a bit of a slow-burn, but that's understandable considering the scope of the project, plus the size of the development team: One designer/coder who occasionally commissions art and sounds from others.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Unreal_One posted:

The big ol' picture at the bottom left of every ship shows the current captain of the ship. At the moment, you're the only possible captain. Click one of the empty silhouettes, and that will be your new flagship.

Wow. Thank you.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Since we're getting a fair number of new players, perhaps we'd benefit from someone making a video or two on getting started in the campaign? Pointing out what you should look for and do first?

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

I love the thread title. :allears:

I disagree with the OP about boarding, though. There's something pretty great about assembling a fleet out of your conquests without paying a cent. Is there a way to more reliably make ships open for boarding?

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Anticheese posted:

There's something pretty great about assembling a fleet out of your conquests without paying a cent.

You end up paying a ridiculous amount in supplies to repair the ship you board and bring it up to CR, you pay for having to cart marines around, and you might even lose a ship and get nothing. It's risky and potentially more expensive than buying ships outright.

Ceebees
Nov 2, 2011

I'm intentionally being as verbose as possible in negotiations for my own amusement.

Anticheese posted:

I disagree with the OP about boarding, though. There's something pretty great about assembling a fleet out of your conquests without paying a cent. Is there a way to more reliably make ships open for boarding?

It is great, and i really did like doing that in previous versions. Sadly, the answer to your question is 'no', which is why boarding is dead in v0.6.0. You can't aim for what you want, and if by some miracle you actually disable a ship you can use, nine times out of ten it'll just blow itself up and take your ships with it. Add in the part where marines eat through your supplies like locusts and everything is available from stores, and there's just no reason to even bother except masochism.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Is the AI any good with Sunders? Trying to find a good destroyer I can drop a couple of in my fleet that doesn't hemorrhage CR like the Medusa and I'm not a huge fan of the Hammerhead.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
^^^^ The AI is fairly good with any ship, to be honest. assuming it's not a rookie crew. Stick an autopulse laser with a pair of regular pulse lasers and laugh as it shreds through shields and armor in a flurry of (Flux efficient!) 'pewpewpewpewpewpew'.

Ceebees posted:

It is great, and i really did like doing that in previous versions. Sadly, the answer to your question is 'no', which is why boarding is dead in v0.6.0. You can't aim for what you want, and if by some miracle you actually disable a ship you can use, nine times out of ten it'll just blow itself up and take your ships with it. Add in the part where marines eat through your supplies like locusts and everything is available from stores, and there's just no reason to even bother except masochism.

Unless of course you are regularly obtaining more supplies than you can carry mid to late game. At that point it's not a big deal to have a mule try to hard dock it. Even if it explodes, the mule will be fine with its heavy armor. Sure, it costs to bring it up to speed, but hey, just carry supplies over your limit and repair at the nearest friendly station with what would've been wasted anyway.

Doing it for expanding your fleet when supplies are still a concern? Yeah it's not worth it.

Drakenel fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 17, 2013

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

Bold Robot posted:

Is the AI any good with Sunders? Trying to find a good destroyer I can drop a couple of in my fleet that doesn't hemorrhage CR like the Medusa and I'm not a huge fan of the Hammerhead.

I suppose it's less viable what with the implementation of Max Burn, but I'm a huge fan of Enforcers. You can do a lot with 5(!) medium ballistic mounts and supplementary missiles.

e: I like to cover them in Heavy Maulers and/or Hypervelocity Drivers and let them provide long-ranged firepower.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
:stare: So, uh, the Brawler kind of kicks rear end apparently. I've been throwing around the idea of adding one to my fleet for a while and having it stay near my Gemini to make up for its poor fighter/missile defense and I'm finally getting around to it. I bought one and have been toying with how to equip it. Right now I've got it set up with a Hypervelocity Driver and a Heavy Mauler (I've left the two small hardpoints unequipped) and modified it with expanded & stabilized shields, augmented engines, auxiliary thrusters, and expanded magazines. This ship easily mops the floor with any frigates, destroyers, and even a few cruisers in a head-on fight. You obviously don't want to use this in solo campaign action because fighters, missiles, and multiple smaller frigates will nickle and dime you to death, but if good point-defense support is given, I think this ship will be a pretty incredible ship considering its low deployment and logistical costs.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

The Good Professor posted:

I suppose it's less viable what with the implementation of Max Burn, but I'm a huge fan of Enforcers. You can do a lot with 5(!) medium ballistic mounts and supplementary missiles.

e: I like to cover them in Heavy Maulers and/or Hypervelocity Drivers and let them provide long-ranged firepower.

When I use Enforcers, the loadout is usually Annihilator rockets in the missile bays, Flak Cannons in the side mounts, Heavy Maulers in the forward/side mounts, and then a Thumper or later a Hypervelocity Driver in the forward mount. Everything except the rockets and Maulers set to Autofire. Yes, I know the Thumper is pretty bad - but it will absolutely gently caress up something with no armor or with the armor shot away, and it's useful in that slot for the relatively low flux use. You could probably put another flak cannon in there instead. Drive it into fighter/frigate formations while firing rockets.

If you go down the tech tree for the OP, you can put a Hypervelocity Driver in place of the Thumper*, Extended Shields and Front Shields for full coverage, and Heavy Armor on there too. then you have an angry invincible ball of doom. Use the burn drive to approach a larger ship while firing your rockets and maulers - and you'll arrive in a concentrated hail of rockets and shells, probably overloading its shields.

*If you get heaps of extra OP and the extra flux vents bennie, put another Mauler on there instead - but 3 Maulers is shitloads of flux.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Unreal_One posted:

I definitely think a free skirmish mode to supplement the missions would be a positive addition, at the least. Especially if you could set up everything for both sides, so that one side could have an ace pilot commander with maxed combat aptitude and the other could have a leadership style commander.

A skirmish mode would be neat, but I hope he doesn't end up wasting too much time on that kind of stuff. Things like CR and logistics don't seem to be so much about making the game into a hardcore simulation as they are about doing actual, proper balancing. A lot of indie sandbox games have a real problem with balance and keeping from players from effectively beating the game in the first twenty minutes, and I'm glad that's something that's actively being avoided here.

Blunt Force Trauma
Mar 16, 2008

No one gives a fuck about shit.
So fuck your shit.
We fuck shit up,
Cause shit's fucked anyway.
Shit is run in to the ground.

I don't wanna think about it,
I just wanna get down.
This game is really cool and I don't know why I've ever bought any other game.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe
Has anyone ever beaten a standard Onslaught 1v1 with a Conquest in the refit screen simulator? I've tried circling around to get behind it, but the Onslaught just shreds the Conquest with sheer frontal firepower while the Conquest can only bring half its guns to bear. I don't think a Conquest with Augmented Engines and Unstable Injector is still fast enough to beat the Onslaught's turn speed without getting overloaded and/or the engines shot to hell trying.

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
Even though it's mentioned briefly in the OP, something I think needs to be emphasized when using "advanced" ships like the wolf and also basically every other ship ever:

:siren: Hold shift and use a-d to turn-strafe when aiming fixed-mount weapons at the enemy! :siren:

By keeping your cursor on your target, shift-A/D allows you to always keep the front of your ship (and it's main weapon) aimed directly at small targets like fighters or fast movers like the hound. Because beam weapons take a second to turn on/off, they're worthless unless you can keep the enemy in the weapon's arc 100% of the time.

The primary method of combat with the Wolf is to use this technique while keeping at the maximum range of your tactical lasers. Even with the incredibly mediocre starter graviton beam (replace this with a phase beam asap), you can easily kill any hound, lasher, or fighter. Tired of those damned hounds dancing just out of lasher range? Upgrade to a Wolf, today! Just don't remove your starting mods, you can't get them back.

Pick "Other" and "Independent Warship" as your starting options to get the Wolf and maximum character point flexibility. The OP character branch is technology. By far. Level it first. Ordinance points are the best points, followed by flux dissipation.
Mechanical Engineering to 5 for front shield emitter, Applied Physics to 10 for basically everything up the chain, Flux Dynamics and Computer systems as you have points. Later, get combat, get power grid to 5, then ordinance expertise.

When building ships, Flux dissipation is KEY. The only time you want to use capacitors is with a striker like the tempest or a ship where you simply destroy everything before you vent like the onslaught. Don't run a hot (dps/flux) ship. Vents help even while venting. You probably want max vents on every ship.

The Best Ship Mod award goes to the Front Shield Emitter! 3/6/10 points for a 2x size, half-flux fixed front shield that deploys twice as fast). Second is the AI Targeting core, which is, well, core on every cruiser and bcruiser.

I would normally say the OP frigate is the hyperion, except it's 16 fleet points / 75% CR loss make it unrealistic to fly, AI tweaks make it slightly dumber/less quick to vent flux with the previous patch's OP build (2 heavy blasters, 2 burst lasers, extended shields) and the AI is 5x more effective with it because of reaction speed. Just use the wolf if you're piloting, or if it's an AI, the tempest.

Best Destroyer? It's of course, still the Medusa. Tech supremacy!
2 phase beam
2 antimatter (fixed omni mounts)
2 tactical laser (front)
2 burst PD (rear), or more tactical lasers if you're low on ord.
Adv Gyro, extended shields, 20 vents and however many capacitors you can cram on. Swap extended for a front shield emitter if you are bad at shield rotation like I am. Add advanced optics and go hog wild!
Trade blows with your superior damage/flux until they're near max, then overload them with the antimatter.
With the changes to target leading, where you have to go deep into combat to hit anything with pulse lasers, beams now come out far ahead of the previous patch's IR laser + Pulse combo.

Best Cruiser? Tech again! The Aurora with it's 360' shield simply can't be beat. You can literally absorb anything short of battlecruiser weaponry. You can completely ignore missiles and fighters. If your shield flux starts to get high, just hit x to stop firing for a second or two.
2 heavy blaster
1 ion cannon front
2 tactical laser front sides
1 Heavy Burst PD on the right side
1 tactical laser on the left
MIRV/torp/missile pod your choice, plus your choice of small missiles. I run with all harpoons, but salamanders can be nasty.
Adv Gyros + Front shield + Stabilized shield + a lot of vents = winner! Pick between a Targeting Core or Unstable Igniter, player's choice.

Best Battlecruiser? Well, if you can actually field it, it's still the Onslaught, since tachyon lances kind of suck now and the built-in fusion cannons are amazing. The key here is mass low-ord weapons so you can fill all the slots:
3 Hellbore cannons
5 Thumpers
4 Anniliator Rocket Pods
1 Flak Cannon in the rear for missiles
Machine guns to taste
Targeting Core, Unstable Igniter, Expanded Magazines, Stabilized+Extended shields if you can afford it. Max vents. Lots of capacitors.
You mow through absolutely everything and can tank everything except for smaller ships behind you. Rocket pod anything bigger than a destroyer.

Yeah, I SUPPOSE you could go ballistic before you get to battlecruiser, but why? Pew Pew Pew!

Bhodi fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Sep 17, 2013

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Bhodi posted:

If your shield flux starts to get high, just hit x to stop firing for a second or two.

Holy poo poo, I forgot about this key. So useful.

This is a great post. :thumbsup:

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

For those of you that just want to test things, there isn't a full on skirmish mode but if you want to see how a single ship handles you CAN always hit 'run simulation' in the refit menu. It'll give you whatever opponent(s) you want against the ship you selected.

Edit: the flux vent key is V. You might also be interested to know that C will power down your engines. Useful for not sailing past the target you want to shoot at and having to wrestle with it to stop running into another ship with its guns pointed at you.

Drakenel fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 17, 2013

Leif.
Mar 27, 2005

Son of the Defender
Formerly Diplomaticus/SWATJester
What's the flux vent key again?

Blunt Force Trauma
Mar 16, 2008

So fuck your shit.
We fuck shit up,

I just wanna get down.
Generally, when starting out, do I want to build more smaller ships, or fewer bigger ships? For example, after starting, buying and equipping a Lasher, then killing a bunch of pirates, I could afford either two more Frigates or one Freighter, which do you guys find more beneficial early on?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Freighter, let's you carry more supplies to sell for mad profit. And the mule can hold its own really well.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Blunt Force Trauma posted:

Generally, when starting out, do I want to build more smaller ships, or fewer bigger ships? For example, after starting, buying and equipping a Lasher, then killing a bunch of pirates, I could afford either two more Frigates or one Freighter, which do you guys find more beneficial early on?

I generally like to keep ship sizes at destroyer and below, so I suppose more smaller ships. In your example, however I'd rather get the freighter if you don't have one since it is an immensely useful utility and the Mule and Gemini are plenty able to hold their own.

Jinx
Sep 9, 2001

Violence and Bloodshed

Gobblecoque posted:

I generally like to keep ship sizes at destroyer and below, so I suppose more smaller ships. In your example, however I'd rather get the freighter if you don't have one since it is an immensely useful utility and the Mule and Gemini are plenty able to hold their own.

The Gemini is great - a decent freighter, plus it has a flight deck so you can use fighters. It's drone special ability is pretty neat too. I usually put flak cannons on it, which leaves plenty of OP for vents/capacitors so it's shield can take a lot of damage. This makes it great as a fighter screen, especially against enemy interceptors.

Also am I the only person that likes the small phase ships? The one with 4 forward gun mounts is hilarious - equip 4 AM blasters on it, uncloak - fire - cloak is hilarious. Virtually all frigates disintegrate and many destroyer overload, and some take heavy damage. You can also put 3 AM blasters and some missiles/ballistics in two small omni slots if you don't have the skills to being able to fire 4 AM blasters. The phase frigate with the EM discharge is also hilarious in the hands of the AI. They're very useful support for taking out larger targets like cruisers.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
Tried this a little bit yesterday and it feels like the price of supplies has made the early game, which used to be my favorite part, completely trivial. After one single fight in my new game, I already had enough cash to buy an Enforcer and equip it. An hour or two later I had hundreds of thousands. Hurp.

But I guess the price of supplies will be easy enough to lower back to reasonable if the dev guy decides to keep this. I'm getting a vibe here that this game is gonna end up needing it's own version of the Call of Pripyats Misery mod.

Otherwise I didn't dislike the new changes too much, although I'm not a huge fan of the new UI. Old one seemed clearer and simpler.

feedtheid
Oct 17, 2006

we get it, you're too busy fellating Gabe to put yourself into someone else's shoes
After having mucked around a little bit, fighters are pretty easy to handle and deal with - for the most part, the huge supply cost that rears its head after a fight goes away with enough supplies to keep kicking down the door of the enemy - the key is not deploying more than you need for the fight, which is for the most part much nicer than "HERP DERP DEPLOY ALL!"

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Jinx posted:

The Gemini is great - a decent freighter, plus it has a flight deck so you can use fighters. It's drone special ability is pretty neat too. I usually put flak cannons on it, which leaves plenty of OP for vents/capacitors so it's shield can take a lot of damage. This makes it great as a fighter screen, especially against enemy interceptors.
I've also taken a liking to equipping it with a phase charge launcher in addition to flak to make it the ultimate "gently caress fighters and missils" boat. A single good shot with that can wipe out a wing of fighters.

Jinx posted:

Also am I the only person that likes the small phase ships? The one with 4 forward gun mounts is hilarious - equip 4 AM blasters on it, uncloak - fire - cloak is hilarious. Virtually all frigates disintegrate and many destroyer overload, and some take heavy damage. You can also put 3 AM blasters and some missiles/ballistics in two small omni slots if you don't have the skills to being able to fire 4 AM blasters. The phase frigate with the EM discharge is also hilarious in the hands of the AI. They're very useful support for taking out larger targets like cruisers.

I've only used the Shade (the one with the EMP), but I'm usually running with a pair of them under the AI. I've got them set up with 2 railguns, 2 ion cannons, and a IR pulse laser and they do a real nice job of causing all sorts of fun havoc.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

chami posted:

Has anyone ever beaten a standard Onslaught 1v1 with a Conquest in the refit screen simulator? I've tried circling around to get behind it, but the Onslaught just shreds the Conquest with sheer frontal firepower while the Conquest can only bring half its guns to bear. I don't think a Conquest with Augmented Engines and Unstable Injector is still fast enough to beat the Onslaught's turn speed without getting overloaded and/or the engines shot to hell trying.

I haven't tried it in the latest version yet, but in the last version I could manage this pretty easily. The trick is to make sure that the Conquest's main cannons are all the really long-ranged weapons and just dance at the edge of your firing arc while the Onslaught huffs and puffs and struggles to come up at you. Don't worry about getting behind them, just stay at range (the Conquest weapon setup is good for this, as is its superior handling and speed) and let your better shield systems absorb the few long-range weapons they have. Occasionally they'll bullrush you, but you're fast enough that you can generally dodge that and get in shots on their rear as they do to boot.

I love Conquests - my favorite ship in the game. Nimble (for a capital ship) and deadly with good shield systems. Just don't use them as straight brawlers.

Blunt Force Trauma
Mar 16, 2008

So fuck your shit.
We fuck shit up,

I just wanna get down.
I'm a little confused, are there only two systems in the campaign? I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find anywhere else to go, I'm not seeing the ship types and weapons that a lot of people are talking about - do I need to get those from bigger pirate fleets? I've tried googling to no avail, the only thing I found was a line of text on the official site mentioning hundreds of systems.

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.

Tomn posted:

I haven't tried it in the latest version yet, but in the last version I could manage this pretty easily. The trick is to make sure that the Conquest's main cannons are all the really long-ranged weapons and just dance at the edge of your firing arc while the Onslaught huffs and puffs and struggles to come up at you. Don't worry about getting behind them, just stay at range (the Conquest weapon setup is good for this, as is its superior handling and speed) and let your better shield systems absorb the few long-range weapons they have. Occasionally they'll bullrush you, but you're fast enough that you can generally dodge that and get in shots on their rear as they do to boot.

I love Conquests - my favorite ship in the game. Nimble (for a capital ship) and deadly with good shield systems. Just don't use them as straight brawlers.

Yeah, it's pretty easy so long as you use long-range guns (800-100 range, i like Mjollnirs personally) and give yourself an unstable injector, augmented engine and a targeting core, and make sure to use your high speed special ability a lot

That said, I prefer the Onslaught - with the same set of upgrades, you just have more firepower, the fact it lacks the Conquest's broadside setup means you have more of your precious ordnance points firing at the enemy, and the thick armour protects you much better during those times in capship battle when you have to vent flux. Plus, with four tugs, it's not even slower on the campaign map!

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.

Blunt Force Trauma posted:

I'm a little confused, are there only two systems in the campaign? I've looked everywhere I can think of and I can't find anywhere else to go, I'm not seeing the ship types and weapons that a lot of people are talking about - do I need to get those from bigger pirate fleets? I've tried googling to no avail, the only thing I found was a line of text on the official site mentioning hundreds of systems.

Only two, the developer is building core systems rather than fleshing out content - what we have now is a bare minimum to show off the systems.

There are 4 different stations, 3 in the first system and one in the second, and they all have different ships/equipment available to buy. Also, supply fleets regularly visit each station and when that happens they will randomly add stuff for sale.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
So how do fighter wings and carriers interact? Like, what does the number of flight decks mean? Is it just how much wings can be docked at once or what? Also, how viable is it to just roll around in a carrier and murder poo poo with a bunch of fighters? Can you actually do it or will your poo poo just die instantly?

Vayra
Aug 3, 2007
I wanted a big red title but I'm getting a small white one instead.

Insert name here posted:

So how do fighter wings and carriers interact? Like, what does the number of flight decks mean? Is it just how much wings can be docked at once or what? Also, how viable is it to just roll around in a carrier and murder poo poo with a bunch of fighters? Can you actually do it or will your poo poo just die instantly?

As of the latest patch, each flight deck can be "building" one replacement fighter at a time. So if you have three fighter wings of four Talons each, and one Talon from each wing dies around the same time, you'd need three flight decks in the fleet to get them all back out into battle as fast as possible. One could still do it, but it would only replace one fighter at a time so it would take thrice as long.

You can totally roll around in a carrier with a bunch of fighter wings. It'd be murder on your supplies due to the way that fighter wings currently calculate supply use (unless you mod that), but it'd be pretty viable in combat if you pick a good mix of fighters and have a nice big carrier or two to back them up.

Geminis are pretty good ships and would remain so even without the flight deck, so those are a pretty good candidate. And then, of course, there's the Astral.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Insert name here posted:

Flight decks are how many individual fighters can be repaired/reloaded or launched at once.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

The flight deck is why the Gemini is one of my first purchases.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The gemini is probably the best light carrier because it's like a condor except doesn't instantly explode if anyone looks at it funny and additionally can actually pack enough weapons (ie, a pair of dual flak cannons) to make sure it doesn't get blown up by one wing of bombers.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

Bhodi posted:

tachyon lances kind of suck now

Actually, since the last patch I feel this is no longer true. They have some insane amount of emp damage now, and 2 lances can shut down a battlecruiser completely for 10 sec or more in one salvo. This made soloing a paragon with an onslaught a much less trivial task than it used to be.

Speaking of favorite ships, I am a fan of enforcer/dominator/onslaught line of ships. They are so cheap yet can beat easily almost any other ship in its own class, with only enforcer/medusa and onslaught/paragon matchups being kinda iffy.

You do need to play with dominator and onslaught in a much different way than other capships, as in, never use shields(unless torpedoes, piranha bombers dump, or tachyon lances), let your huge amount of armor tank it and let your enemies overload due to their own sustained fire and a combo of your kinetic weapons and annihilator rockets . Also use burn drive to get into the fight before other capships can, or to get out of sticky situations.

With that said, the AI on dominator and onslaught is kinda bad and will overload itself into uselessness at any given chance.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

The new system API is pretty cool and lets you do some interesting stuff. What is it? Only a gas giant covered in space debris, overran by nanomachines. :getin:

Funso Banjo
Dec 22, 2003

The site just let me download this game for free - not tried playing it yet, I have GTA V to play - should it let me do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Funso Banjo posted:

The site just let me download this game for free - not tried playing it yet, I have GTA V to play - should it let me do that?

Try playing it. You will be asked to input a code.