Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Time again for everyone's favorite troll!

edit: fixed

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Sep 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Between Underbite Troll and Tails Gets Gay, TGT is developing quite a rich expanded universe.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
"And I dream about switching my bodies with a woman and then having sex with myself. Is that gay? I think not."

Fantastic.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pity Boi posted:

Between Underbite Troll and Tails Gets Gay, TGT is developing quite a rich expanded universe.

I'd say WI:TDGT counts for this as well

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Like maximum faggotory.

Somewhere out there someone probably unironically yells "OH HITLER drat IT" when something goes wrong and I don't know how to feel about that.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Sep 17, 2013

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I didn't expect LB to master the art of metahumor so thoroughly overnight.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lot of art style experimenting and panel/meta humor. My hat is off, LB. Also ahahaha i really thought he was going to set up a SA joke with the troll forum.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

:allears: worldbuilding :allears: That : D face is killing me.

Troll society is complex and nuanced.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Why are the second and third images the same?

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

More gold from ya boy Lazer B. Meta humor, vulgar language, and expressive art that shows real improvement since the first issue of TGT. That Lazerbot, what a guy! I can't wait to see what's next. :munch:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sindai posted:

Why are the second and third images the same?

He posted the same one twice, here's the actual third page:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The few. The proud. The Underbite BiteUnder League.

Amazing. :allears:

edit: gently caress, metatrolled.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
We need an adventures of young pac man spin off and the world of tails get trolled would be complete.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

mr.capps posted:

We need an adventures of young pac man spin off and the world of tails get trolled would be complete.

I saw your avatar and now I want to see Nicholas Cage in this somewhere.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Those colored lines look really nice. I hope Lazy will be using them again in the future.
Lock transparency, Lazy! It's that easy!

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
This might be my favorite part of TGT so far.

THE!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I aspire to Charlie Sheen level

E: Christ, this is as good as TGT has ever been. :allears:

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

quote:

Hey Jayce, it's been a while. How's that gold digging succubus bitch wife of yours? And how are those mentally retarded children of yours doing as well? You piece of poo poo.

Seriously the best greeting ever. Why is this comic AMAZING.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

They're just naturally rude to each other even when having a polite conversation or explaining complex tournament rules. They're just misunderstood!

Like LazyB himself, really.

Rank five repeats itself to troll and confuse n00b participants.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
The explanation of the rules had me cracking up. Also, LB's OC designs continue to be awesome.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I keep cracking up at "rookie twat" no matter how many times I reread it.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I cracked up at "Rank Five Again".

Oh who am I kidding? I laughed during every panel.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

That will be $20, you loving idiot.

:allears:

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
I don't even know what anymore. I think he went back to making this a personal project, and that's why everything's back to being crazy again.

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax
20 dollars is a lot of money for a daily periodical. Do these trolls have day jobs? So many questions...

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Jack Idyllwild posted:

20 dollars is a lot of money for a daily periodical. Do these trolls have day jobs? So many questions...

Inflation in the Troll City is motherfucking rampant. That's why that one troll has to smoke his cigarettes from both ends.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Trolls must get paid a lot, they can buy $20 newspapers and also finance expeditions into the jungle to troll animals.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Ever since the Trolls adopted the bitcoin economy, the value of the dollar has plummeted.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
"Every Troll dollar will be worth five British pounds. That is the exchange rate that the bank of England will implement after I tell their queen to suck my ballz-n-rear end hair."

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It's most likely a trolling based economy, based around centrally planned rapid growth with the aim of continual agressive expansion, which would explain the Troll King's pending robo-troll army and the escalation of troll forces appearing outside of their home territory. If this troll imperialism were to stop, their economy would like grind to a halt as nearly all their productive capacity is currently directed towards offense-based trolling gear (i.e. trollface masks, robo-trolls, bespoke trolling equipment such as Gary's nanomachine clone) and is of no use to a peacetime nation, but whilst in a state of successful expansion would provide significant short-term economic growth to fund these extravagant trolling incursions.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

A Steampunk Gent posted:

It's most likely a trolling based economy, based around centrally planned rapid growth with the aim of continual agressive expansion, which would explain the Troll King's pending robo-troll army and the escalation of troll forces appearing outside of their home territory. If this troll imperialism were to stop, their economy would like grind to a halt as nearly all their productive capacity is currently directed towards offense-based trolling gear (i.e. trollface masks, robo-trolls, bespoke trolling equipment such as Gary's nanomachine clone) and is of no use to a peacetime nation, but whilst in a state of successful expansion would provide significant short-term economic growth to fund these extravagant trolling incursions.

So the Troll King's quest for the Killing Words is akin to seeking out a source of free energy? Or is it a metaphor for the atomic bomb?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Literally Kermit posted:

So the Troll King's quest for the Killing Words is akin to seeking out a source of free energy? Or is it a metaphor for the atomic bomb?

I was angling at a depiction of pre-war Nazi Germany, but whatever floats your boat.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I wonder if troll city is a self-sufficient community and nation/culture in its self. Like are trolls born and raised there? Troll farmers? Troll builders? Troll architects? Troll food processors? Or is it more of a destination where trolls from all over the world immigrate to and they just steal and rob other places like raiders for supplies?

Laserbot needs to make some sort of economic and demographic wiki for his world.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I just want to read more of Tails, Doug, Spyro and Chester Cheeto Man blazing up inside a giant cheeto cube.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
tails didn't get trolled chapter 3

Previous chapters can be found here.

!

:nws:

!

Jingai Jigokumoto fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Sep 21, 2013

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

tails didn't get trolled chapter 3

At this point I just come back to the thread once every few weeks to see if there's been a new What If Tails Didn't Get Trolled update. Please never, ever stop.

fake edit: strike one mutha fucka! strike one!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Man, what happened to Porky was somethingawful indeed.

I was laughing the moment I noticed "Allen More".

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Allen More is the best character from the TGT EU.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I kind of wish I could just emptyquote that comic because there's no comment good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
That last page is... something entirely new. I have no choice but to approve.