Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
I had to stop at Strike One and make sure that I wasn't reading an actual TGT update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

A Steampunk Gent posted:

It's most likely a trolling based economy, based around centrally planned rapid growth with the aim of continual agressive expansion, which would explain the Troll King's pending robo-troll army and the escalation of troll forces appearing outside of their home territory. If this troll imperialism were to stop, their economy would like grind to a halt as nearly all their productive capacity is currently directed towards offense-based trolling gear (i.e. trollface masks, robo-trolls, bespoke trolling equipment such as Gary's nanomachine clone) and is of no use to a peacetime nation, but whilst in a state of successful expansion would provide significant short-term economic growth to fund these extravagant trolling incursions.

Chapter 25: Tails Gets Comptrolled

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The MSJ posted:

Man, what happened to Porky was somethingawful indeed.

I was laughing the moment I noticed "Allen More".

Allen More's great, but I was taken back by Posie from Mission Hill's sudden appearance.

I think there needs to be more Tom Baker Doctor Who trolling his future incarnations.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Oh my god, Allen More needs to show up in TGT.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Man, never thought I'd see any Mission Hill characters here. That page rules.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Young Freud posted:

I think there needs to be more Tom Baker Doctor Who trolling his future incarnations.

I might consider doing this after "Starscream gets gay" and the Halloween special.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
What the hell is Rapeman a reference too? I got the Somario pirated game joke. I got the 2001, Clockwork Orange, and Dragon Ball Abridged jokes. But that I didn't get.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Undead Unicorn posted:

What the hell is Rapeman a reference too? I got the Somario pirated game joke. I got the 2001, Clockwork Orange, and Dragon Ball Abridged jokes. But that I didn't get.

The manga/anime series: The Rapeman.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

FunMerrania posted:

What the gently caress.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

FunMerrania posted:

wikipedia posted:

When engaged in his night trade, the Rapeman wears a black leather ski mask shaped like the head of a circumcised penis, but no trousers or underwear.

Incredible. :stare:

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Oh man, I would love to see an origin story for allen moore.

"Well my story is this i was getting trolled by magret thatcher and newspapers because i wrote comics and had a beard so i became a Whizard to defeat them"

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

White Dog Eggs posted:

"Well my story is this i was getting trolled by magret thatcher and newspapers because i wrote comics and had a beard so i became a Snake-God Whizard to defeat them"

FTFY.

Then Glycon appears and he's really a sock puppet based off Silf and/or Olly.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Young Freud posted:

Then Glycon appears and he's really a sock puppet based off Silf and/or Olly.

Chester, it's got to be Chester, they both have hair and everything!

Glycon;

Chester;

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Chunderstorm posted:

Man, never thought I'd see any Mission Hill characters here. That page rules.

Thank you, I couldn't remember the name of that show.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Lazy-B is asking for suggestions for a drawing on deviantArt.

The options:

LazerB0t posted:

pic idea one (A very manly and battle scarred Rob fighting a dragon from Skyrim (any type is fine)

pic idea two (shadow crying over sonic's death in a grassy field at night and sonic's ghost is comforting him)

pic idea three (how about a picture of rob beating up every bad guy in the comic B)

pic idea four (Cheeto Man, with three joints in his mouth and waving a giant sombrero, riding a giant cheeto like the nuclear bomb at the end of Dr Strangelove (falling towards a giant Godzilla size troll)

pic idea five (Shadow smoking crystal meth with Tails and Knuckles in the background gasping in shock and Cheetoman standing there with his arms crossed shaking his head)

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Oh my god, four and five at the same time somehow, please.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

horriblePencilist posted:

Lazy-B is asking for suggestions for a drawing on deviantArt.

The options:

Ooh, vote four - that was my suggestion!

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

lazerbot posted:

(Cheeto Man, with three joints in his mouth and waving a giant sombrero, riding a giant cheeto like the nuclear bomb at the end of Dr Strangelove (falling towards a giant Godzilla size troll)

I never knew LB was so cultured :allears:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

El Belmondo posted:

I never knew LB was so cultured :allears:

These are other peoples' suggestions for what LB should draw. He picked some (or all, I dunno) of them and made a poll.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah, that faked me out too. It made me think, what if LB actually did know all these disparate cultural references and was able to pull them together in an amusing Robot-Chicken-esque way if he so chose, but instead he just decided to make a comic about video game characters and snack food mascots smoking weed?

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

tiistai posted:

These are other peoples' suggestions for what LB should draw. He picked some (or all, I dunno) of them and made a poll.

Number four was literally my suggestion when LB asked. I want to see it, dammit.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Dr. Cheetoman or How I learned to stop worrying and smoke the gra-gra.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

TwoPair posted:

Dr. Cheetoman or How I learned to stop worrying and smoke the gra-gra.

YeeeeHaaaaaw!

My vote is for Cheetoman for sure.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You guys do understand that you need to actually comment on the dA post for him to get your vote, yes?

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
pic idea four (Cheeto Man, with three joints in his mouth and waving a giant sombrero, riding a giant cheeto like the nuclear bomb at the end of Dr Strangelove (falling towards a giant Godzilla size troll)

Seems like the most logical and appropriate ending for "What If tails didn't get trolled".

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Holy gently caress, five and four for sure, in that order.

Hey, does Shadow smoke METH :pipe:

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

quote:

Ah, boredom.

Slightly Absurd fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Sep 27, 2013

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

y˛kleinke posted:

Ah, boredom.

Holy poo poo, I love this thread.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
New page!

And new characters to boot!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Prepare for tro->
uble

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Jessie

Oh my god I can't wait.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I thought Patti was dead or something.

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID

Breadallelogram posted:

I thought Patti was dead or something.

Maybe that's why she doesn't have eyes. Perhaps she'll get reanimated somehow.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Calico Heart posted:

Prepare for tro->
uble

Team Rocket smoke out at the speed of light. Hit this bong now or prepare to fight.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Lazy really knows how to make Doug characters look like soulless abominations. Those eyes. :stare:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

scarycave posted:

Lazy really knows how to make Doug characters look like soulless abominations. Those eyes. :stare:

thoughs*

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Ahaha oh team rocket. I wonder where james is, this is going to be some good back story.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Why hasn't the Tails Gets Trolled site updated in a while, anyway?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Cross-posting from the PYF Awkward thread:

Switchback posted:

Why would somebody put this as their linkedin profile picture?

euphronius posted:

I am guessing female? The top most chin throws me off though.

edit

:stare: There are no ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Baronjutter posted:

Ahaha oh team rocket. I wonder where james is, this is going to be some good back story.

Doing some gay poo poo, no doubt.

I just realized that Patti and Jesse are going to be the "bitches" Cheetoman called in, right?