Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Smoke posted:

And of course with Sonic & Knuckles on the bottom of that I could play Blue Spheres.

NO WAY? NO WAY!

The Sonic & Knuckles cartridge generates a special stage based on the checksum of the cartridge plugged in, so I wonder what that monstrosity would create.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elwood P. Dowd
Oct 13, 2005

Jimmy Stewart would approve

fong posted:

Basically if you can't insult someone without using a word that is also harmful to a large group of already at-risk people, then you need to significantly expand your vocabulary. It isn't hard.

In my old age I've become something of a reductionist when it comes to insults. A well delivered, sophomoric insult is so much better than the likely alternative. Unless you've the wit of Oscar Wilde or Winston Churchill.

might be wrong
Oct 11, 2012
It's a very special purpose.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Someday, someone will be stripping the paint off this wall in preparation for repainting, and find...

AutistTree
Mar 28, 2010

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

I want to have been in on the meeting where this teapot design was pitched.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Surely the joke's worn a bit thin by the time you've pulled the third or fourth hapless homebuyer down the vent and into your lair?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I assume they'll lay carpet over it so whoever ends up replacing the carpet gets to discover a scary message :ghost:

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
An ex and I did something similar when her parents were re-doing their kitchen floor. We did a pseudo-crime scene, with my chalk outline, blood spatter, and a large carving knife painted on the sub-floor.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Dr Scoofles posted:

wow so pot

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

hooah posted:

An ex and I did something similar when her parents were re-doing their kitchen floor. We did a pseudo-crime scene, with my chalk outline, blood spatter, and a large carving knife painted on the sub-floor.

People are always so much more creative than me and my friends. Whenever we've helped put down tiles or lino, we just paint penises everywhere. Our gifts to future generations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Dr Scoofles posted:

They knew perfectly well that people like us would trip over themselves to ironically buy it.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Gorilla Salad posted:

People are always so much more creative than me and my friends. Whenever we've helped put down tiles or lino, we just paint penises everywhere. Our gifts to future generations.

You're following in a fine Roman tradition.

Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

Phlegmish posted:

They knew perfectly well that people like us would trip over themselves to ironically buy it.

Well I found this in my local garden centre so SA-Mart here I come!

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

I was going to say that this Doug Loates character has no sense of humor since something like this would make my day, but then I got to the part where it says he has a mentally disabled daughter.

That is a very unlikely and unfortunate chain of events.

It missed by only one family member. So close to the ultimate bottle cap burn, yet so far.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Spaceman Future! posted:

It missed by only one family member. So close to the ultimate bottle cap burn, yet so far.

Actually, it was his daughter who discovered it. At this point, she's probably more embarrassed by her father than by the sick bottle cap burn.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Stop giving Cannibal Corpse new album art ideas

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

swamp waste posted:

It's the clinical term for when a child is way behind on their developmental milestones. It's a description of literally what is going on, not of the underlying cause, which could be any number of things. So simmer down you fuckin' weiner.

AP reported that the daughter has autism and cerebral palsy.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
"Oh drat, that sure was an unfortunate combination of random words! I mean, it would be silly to think that this company was directing this at specifically me. I'll just have a chuckle and bin this nonsense."

Dude cares more about the attention than any sort of moral outrage.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Johnny Aztec posted:

"Oh drat, that sure was an unfortunate combination of random words! I mean, it would be silly to think that this company was directing this at specifically me. I'll just have a chuckle and bin this nonsense."

Dude cares more about the attention than any sort of moral outrage.

Well, now that he knows how it works, he should calm down. When he thought Coke was calling everyone retards it was more reasonable.

edit: I would have assumed I opened the bottle wrong or something

theflyingorc has a new favorite as of 20:37 on Sep 22, 2013

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

theflyingorc posted:

Well, now that he knows how it works, he should calm down. When he thought Coke was calling everyone retards it was more reasonable.

I would think it would be entirely unreasonable to jump to the " Coke calling everyone retards" conclusion, but to each his own, I guess. v:shobon:v

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

theflyingorc posted:

Really? Before he knew what the promotion was, it was "reasonable" to conclude that the Coca-Cola corporation decided to print vile insults to its customers on its products? This guy just took a steaming poo poo on his daughter's dignity by using her as an excuse for a few seconds of attention-whoring.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
I'm really happy the moral outrage brigade is here to post some super funny pictures

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Alright, here you go buddy.

Took this myself. It's a shirt, if you couldn't tell.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Say Nothing posted:

Someday, someone will be stripping the paint off this wall in preparation for repainting, and find...

Except if you were stripping the paint, which no one does, the chemicals would also remove that paint and you would never see it.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Vicas posted:

I'm really happy the moral outrage brigade is here to post some super funny pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHd-kF1Uv04

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Ironhead posted:

Except if you were stripping the paint, which no one does, the chemicals would also remove that paint and you would never see it.

Paint is like an onion.

Ninja Toast!
Apr 22, 2009
It makes you cry and gives you bad breath?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

duralict
Sep 18, 2007

this isn't hug club at all

Saint's Row 5 looks great.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Why have a K-9 squad when a K-8 clearly gets the job done better?

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Centripetal Horse posted:

Really? Before he knew what the promotion was, it was "reasonable" to conclude that the Coca-Cola corporation decided to print vile insults to its customers on its products? This guy just took a steaming poo poo on his daughter's dignity by using her as an excuse for a few seconds of attention-whoring.

They were being sarcastic you stupid piece of poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

substitute
Aug 30, 2003

you for my mum

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Why have a K-9 squad when a K-8 clearly gets the job done better?

I believe it's called a Kit-10 Unit.

Edit:

A baboon without hair is a literal devil-monster.

DrBouvenstein has a new favorite as of 14:19 on Sep 23, 2013

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Vicas posted:

You all knew it was coming :colbert:

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
My buddy posted these pictures of his son back a few years ago. At first glance it looks like a pretty grisly scene... even a few years on, running across them on my HD still shocks my system a little.

Enjoy!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
yup, a baby eating red velvet cake. Horrifying.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

NoWake posted:

My buddy posted these pictures of his son back a few years ago. At first glance it looks like a pretty grisly scene... even a few years on, running across them on my HD still shocks my system a little.

Enjoy!

Are you for real? Does everything red scare you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozaldo
Apr 18, 2004

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.
:respek::respek::respek::respek::respek:
People have actually been ruining their iphones by seeing if they are waterproof after updating. Darwinism in action.

• Locked thread