Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I guess she paid attention in anatomy class and got all the bones in the correct order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

That was a pretty legit VFX.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
That was some creepy loving CG artistry.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
And, in true Hansel & Gretel fashion, she returns hot and naked, because why not?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Mr. Maltose posted:

Oh man, John Cho: Demonic Temp is brilliant.

Really hoping he stays, because this really spices up the Monster of the Week formula.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Man, I can't wait to take on location photos of Icabod's motel room, and the court where they keep burning witches :allears:

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Half this show needs to be cop banter, the other half John Cho grousing about how hard it is to be evil.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

She catches bullets? Great.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

404GoonNotFound posted:

And, in true Hansel & Gretel fashion, she returns hot and naked, because why not?

Well, if you make a deal with the devil for eldritch power I'd assume there are some perks.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've never heard of Chekov's Gunpowder before.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Over Under on surviving the Gunpowder explosion?

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Boom!! :neckbeard:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Everyone loves a good trick torch.

Edit: Please have a ghost Clancy Brown and zombie John Chow team up later in the season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Zombie John Cho wasn't killed.

GHOST CLANCY BROWN!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's one way to burn a witch, yes.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Uhhhh whhaaa?

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Mr. Maltose posted:

Over Under on surviving the Gunpowder explosion?

Probably higher chances than it staying active in a dank tunnel for over two hundred years. Just roll with it.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
And then Ghost Kurgen.

Mr. Fowl posted:

Probably higher chances than it staying active in a dank tunnel for over two hundred years. Just roll with it.

I was referring to the evil hot witch coming back.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Ghost Clancy Brown vs. Zombie John Cho, best of three falls in a steel cage. There's your season finale.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Man, I hope Abby gets a handle on her dark passenger with Clancy Brown's help.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I hope Ghost Clancy Brown stays around.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Mr. Fowl posted:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_is_gunpowder_good_for_is_there_a_expiration_date

"Gunpowder never expires, but it doesn't work if it's wet"

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

So when is he going to stop wearing his 230+ year old clothes?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
DEVIL PILLS.

Tlacuache
Jul 3, 2007
Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Dude, her sister's Sarah Conner.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
We're getting all Sarah Connor up in here

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Abby's sister is Linda Hamilton from Terminator 2

^ :argh:

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Oh boy Dreams and Indians. Let's get crazy!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Next week's monster looks freaky deaky.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Next week looks good.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

heavy liquid posted:

At least until the next episode, it seems.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Everybody switch to NBC for The Blacklist!

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
More risen John Cho. More ghost Clancy Brown. More snarky, bickering Abbie and Ichabod. More ~everything~ about this show.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

heavy liquid posted:

Never :swoon:

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
If all the monster of the week episodes are as entertaining as tonight's episode, the show is in good shape.

Next week looks awesome.

Kangaroo Jerk
Jul 23, 2000
It is really cool to see people of color be represented on this show. A lot of shows would have just cast a white girl as Abbie's friend. Hopefully she won't die and we'll get a proper Scooby gang going.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Gumby posted:

It is really cool to see people of color be represented on this show. A lot of shows would have just cast a white girl as Abbie's friend. Hopefully she won't die and we'll get a proper Scooby gang going.

It's her sister.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."

Gumby posted:

The writers posted a picture of themselves on their twitter: https://twitter.com/sleepywriters/status/382208506348068864/photo/1

There's like five times more diversity in that writer's room than most writers rooms in television. Plus, four of the seven important characters we've now met are PoC. I think we're gonna be in good hands diversity-wise. :D

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

muscles like this? posted:

Next week's monster looks freaky deaky.

The one problem it's going to have is not being voiced by Bobcat Goldthwait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Aww, I wished they'd turned John Cho dying at the end of every episode into a thing but oh well maybe next week.

I also love Ghost Clancy Brown and hope he keeps coming back too. Okay Sleepy Hollow, I'm sold.

Also, this show needs more of Ichabod being charmingly bemused by modern technology/society, THAT is the best part of this show.

• Locked thread