Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Order Snarls to murder Tudiya and then eat his heart to gain his power.

Is Snarls even up to the job to murder a guy that literally rips off limbs of massive beasts and starts beating them to death with said limbs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Is Snarls even up to the job to murder a guy that literally rips off limbs of massive beasts and starts beating them to death with said limbs?

Snarls is the true next Labras. The Age of Men has passed. It is time for the Age of Dogs.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

Tomn posted:

Snarls is the true next Labras. The Age of Men has passed. It is time for the Age of Dogs.

Rename him to Labrados

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

Basscop posted:

Rename him to Labrados

You are a fish, Basscorp. Go be a fish.

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Current Witch Hunt vote:

pre:

Yes	No
9	4

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Snarls is better than everyone one. Except us.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Voting no on the witch outing.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Snarls is really smart. He's not a super good fighter. I don't think he can kill Tudiya guys. Unless he came up with a really clever Scooby Doo-esque King trap.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

That is a dog, Basscorp. You are not a dog.

You are a fish!

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Voting no on witch hunt.

Voting yes on pierogis. Also, Ishamal is Labaras.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

JT Jag posted:

Snarls is really smart. He's not a super good fighter. I don't think he can kill Tudiya guys. Unless he came up with a really clever Scooby Doo-esque King trap.

Maybe we should split up gang!

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Eh, voting yes on talking about the witch. We didn't hunt her down, we ran into her, she said "hey, magic?" and we said "naw, no magic today". If Tudiya's going to go all inquisition on us based solely on that (he's not), then gently caress him.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

No witch hunt.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
Yes to the witch hunt.

OhYo
Apr 14, 2006

Usually, with Tudiyah, we don't get 'in trouble' or all that much 'thought less of' by him. His track record when we begin to draw outside the lines, we end up hurting his feelings. I'm not gonna vote yes or no to witch, cause if Tudiya does anything about it, it'll probably be a good thing.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
The Frippery:

Scene: Late moonlit night. Figures sleeping by waning fire. Forest sounds. Occasional blinking eyes in the dark. Tudiya snores like a train (whatever that is).

Us: ::whisper:: psst. Snarls.

Nothing.

Us: psst. Hey Snarls.... SNARLS!!!!

::Snarls jumps up growling pretending to be wide awake::

Tudiya: ::in his sleep:: mfghthshzztr. Smite them the name of El... Mzzghft raggle snaff

Us: ::Silent Panic::

Us: shhhhhh... OK. It's time to kill Tudiya.

::Snarls just stares at us:: :staredog:

Us: We're gunna get him while he sleeps!

Tudiya: ::in his sleep:: grizzlit naffle bun... Yes, right there. Just like that.... naffle summit.

Snarls: ::shakes his head::

Us: Here's the plan. You hold him down and I hit him with this big honking rock I found. ::struggling to lift a rock about the size of Snarls:: Got it? ::grunt::

Snarls: ::sad noise::

Us: ready? On three. One... What? No. On three, not after three. ::pant pant pant:: One... Two...

:: Snarls pounces on Tudiya::

Us: no... Dammit Snarls I said ON three... Weren't you paying artention in class? Crap. Nevermind. Hold him. This thing is heavy.

Tudiya: gerblm flizzit noz... No, not the goats.... VAYAHI OR! ::a tree bursts into flames behind us:: gormle fizgrofnit....

::we smash a giant honking rock into Tudiya's head:: KERSMASHOLA

Us: ::holding rock fragments and sand::

Tudiya: snargen grummle snort? EL HA ZIKARO! EL HA MELECH KOL HA OLAM! wizmun dratlle carp... No, I think I will wear the green one today.

Us: ::all our hair and Snarl's hair standing straight on end. Manage to stop ourselves in full sprint away from camp about 100m into the woods.::

Snarls: ::looks at us. Sighs. Turns back toward camp shaking his head.::

Us: ::looking around then running to catch up:: Snarls... Wait... We can do this! Hey, wait up!

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Witch Way Vote

pre:
Yes	No
12	8

Sogol fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Sep 26, 2013

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
No to witches. Witch snitches get stitches.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
No to the witch pitch, I just don't see it leading to anything worthwhile. He already told us we couldn't learn how to light some sticks on fire, what's some old lady's words gonna do about that?

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
Witch snitches get stitches. No.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
No witchtalk.

Task Manager
Sep 5, 2008

A weird time in which we are alive. We can travel anywhere we want, even to other planets. And for what? To sit day after day, declining in morale and hope.
No to talking with or about witches with Superdad Tudiya

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

Voting yes to witchtalk - why not?

Also, question for Tudiya: "Have any sons of Labras ever been taken by the demons?"

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
Yes to witchtalk, and more importantly,

Yes to hug if that vote is still ongoing.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Tomn posted:

Also, question for Tudiya: "Have any sons of Labras ever been taken by the demons?"
"They have" he says glumly. Heroes in the stories you have heard usually win, but they do not always. There are indeed unhappy endings.

JT Jag posted:

Inform Tudiya that Bareen the witch approached us several years ago, informing us about some "vague potential" something or another. Tell Tudiya that we swiftly declined the offer, for that was not our place.
"You were wise to decline. Child, do not trouble yourself with the words of charlatans and witches."

Expect the main update later today.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Sogol posted:

The Frippery:

Scene: Late moonlit night. Figures sleeping by waning fire. Forest sounds. Occasional blinking eyes in the dark. Tudiya snores like a train (whatever that is).

Us: ::whisper:: psst. Snarls.

Nothing.

Us: psst. Hey Snarls.... SNARLS!!!!

::Snarls jumps up growling pretending to be wide awake::

Tudiya: ::in his sleep:: mfghthshzztr. Smite them the name of El... Mzzghft raggle snaff

Us: ::Silent Panic::

Us: shhhhhh... OK. It's time to kill Tudiya.

::Snarls just stares at us:: :staredog:

Us: We're gunna get him while he sleeps!

Tudiya: ::in his sleep:: grizzlit naffle bun... Yes, right there. Just like that.... naffle summit.

Snarls: ::shakes his head::

Us: Here's the plan. You hold him down and I hit him with this big honking rock I found. ::struggling to lift a rock about the size of Snarls:: Got it? ::grunt::

Snarls: ::sad noise::

Us: ready? On three. One... What? No. On three, not after three. ::pant pant pant:: One... Two...

:: Snarls pounces on Tudiya::

Us: no... Dammit Snarls I said ON three... Weren't you paying artention in class? Crap. Nevermind. Hold him. This thing is heavy.

Tudiya: gerblm flizzit noz... No, not the goats.... VAYAHI OR! ::a tree bursts into flames behind us:: gormle fizgrofnit....

::we smash a giant honking rock into Tudiya's head:: KERSMASHOLA

Us: ::holding rock fragments and sand::

Tudiya: snargen grummle snort? EL HA ZIKARO! EL HA MELECH KOL HA OLAM! wizmun dratlle carp... No, I think I will wear the green one today.

Us: ::all our hair and Snarl's hair standing straight on end. Manage to stop ourselves in full sprint away from camp about 100m into the woods.::

Snarls: ::looks at us. Sighs. Turns back toward camp shaking his head.::

Us: ::looking around then running to catch up:: Snarls... Wait... We can do this! Hey, wait up!

This is sort of how I saw it going in my head too. Only Enkidel dressed like Shaggy

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
Current on Idor the Happy Witch vote, if still relevant.

pre:
Yes	No
14	12

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

Sogol posted:

Current on Idor the Happy Witch vote, if still relevant.

pre:
Yes	No
14	12

Wait, didn't we just get the result of that?

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
I was unclear since we got a response to a question about Bareen, and the question was about Idor. So... :iiam:

SerSpook posted:
A witch also once stated I have natural talent in magic, though I refused to pursue such a path. Is there any way to utilize this talent honorably and for El?

Dio Posted:
Minivote. Do you intend to tell Tudiya you chatted with a witch?

JT Jag posted:
Inform Tudiya that Bareen the witch approached us several years ago, informing us about some "vague potential" something or another. Tell Tudiya that we swiftly declined the offer, for that was not our place.

Dio posted:
"You were wise to decline. Child, do not trouble yourself with the words of charlatans and witches."

Sogol fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 27, 2013

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

My question in particular didn't get answer, which is the one that we were voting on. It was specifically on whether there is a way to use magic honorably and in service to El.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

SerSpook posted:

A witch also once stated I have natural talent in magic, though I refused to pursue such a path. Is there any way to utilize this talent honorably and for El?

Tudiya frowns. "Do not trouble yourself with witchcraft and charlatans."

I thought JTJag meant Indor. Tudiya had similar responses to both questions.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Sep 27, 2013

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

By the way, Diog, apologies for bringing this up, but this get missed in the deluge of questions and posts?

Tomn posted:

Oh, hey, while we're at it...

Tudiya, was there any special reason why the minotaur army shattered so completely when you slew their champion? Do the minotaurs operate on some kind of chieftain basis which collapses when their chief dies, or is their champion magically enhanced by their creator, or something? For that matter, what did you mean when you called them Spawn of Quetzal? Who's Quetzal?

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Tudiya frowns, turning some salted minotaur meat on a spit over the fire as he considers your question.

Captain Mediocre
Oct 14, 2005

Saving lives and money!

There doesn't have to be anything magic about the army losing morale when they see their biggest and best torn limb from limb.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Diogines posted:

Tudiya frowns. "Do not trouble yourself with witchcraft and charlatans."

I thought JTJag meant Indor. Tudiya had similar responses to both questions.

Thanks for the clarification Diog.

I want to ask Tudiya about traveling the world again. Does he think that Danal may wish to one day travel to Baitel with us, when he is a man grown, and would he approve of this?

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Imperialist Dog posted:

Tudiya frowns, turning some salted minotaur meat on a spit over the fire as he considers your question.

Stop making Tudiya frown. Someone lighten the mood with a joke.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Tomn posted:

Tudiya, was there any special reason why the minotaur army shattered so completely when you slew their champion? Do the minotaurs operate on some kind of chieftain basis which collapses when their chief dies, or is their champion magically enhanced by their creator, or something? For that matter, what did you mean when you called them Spawn of Quetzal? Who's Quetzal?

"Their chieftain was slain in a duel and they lost heart before the men of Zepath. They are the creations of the demon, Quetzal."

SerSpook posted:

Thanks for the clarification Diog.

I want to ask Tudiya about traveling the world again. Does he think that Danal may wish to one day travel to Baitel with us, when he is a man grown, and would he approve of this?

"All Mighty Men must visit Baitel and any man who would be a king, must as well. I will send him to make the trip, in a few years. You will go with him."

Diogines fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Sep 27, 2013

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

And thus my top secret plan grows ever closer :smug:

Said plan is just visiting Baitel and seeing the holy mountain. Danal coming was always a bonus. Maybe finding mother's family.

edit: Would it be feasible to find the family of my mother and let them know she lives while I am in Baitel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Seeing? I want to climb it and eat one of the beings at the top. Preferable El, but it's hard to eat something that doesn't exist.