Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 403 days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cats_having_sex_in_Israel.jpg

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

the talk page

Wikipedia posted:

I guess this image is unfit for the "doggy style" article? Batvette (talk) 12:29, 30 May 2013 (UTC)

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

wikipedia posted:

User:David Shankbone/Israel

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

A Pinball Wizard posted:

edit: ok i actually took the effort to read this retards complaint,

dude literally has brain damage from a horrific car accident.

quote:

After his car wreck, Curtis was in a coma for six weeks and then his spouse did a [[DNR]] order. Doctors figured he would have the mind of a toddler at best because of his [[traumatic brain injury]] (TBI). Receiving a severe TBI and having a stroke during surgery to repair his descending aorta, left CurtisNeeley as a paraplegic with full use of one arm. Due to his TBI, CurtisNeeley was no longer able to remember most of his life prior to his accident.

gently caress's sake.

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
Description
English:
Title wet fart + tummy rumbles
Artist natalie
Original mp3 data Length:0:13 minutes (249.53 KB) Format:MP3 Stereo 44kHz 160Kbps (CBR)
User tags Crap, Diaper, Fart, fun, Poop, poo poo, tummy rumbles, yucky
Type Single Subject, Natural, Human
PDSounds record number 192
Comment Nice wet poop. Fart, Doodoo. Muffled by diaper.
Gippy tummy. Crap, poo poo.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Otaku Alpha Male posted:

Description
English:
Title wet fart + tummy rumbles
Artist natalie
Original mp3 data Length:0:13 minutes (249.53 KB) Format:MP3 Stereo 44kHz 160Kbps (CBR)
User tags Crap, Diaper, Fart, fun, Poop, poo poo, tummy rumbles, yucky
Type Single Subject, Natural, Human
PDSounds record number 192
Comment Nice wet poop. Fart, Doodoo. Muffled by diaper.
Gippy tummy. Crap, poo poo.
tell me more :pervert:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
the weird scattering of commas and periods makes it look like some kind of hosed-up citation

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i know not one, not two, but three people in real life who wear those sensecams (the microsoft one). two of them write papers on the subject and one even goes to the "big" sensecam conference every year

as human beings they're exactly what you would expect

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Politics in The Simpsons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

https://www.wikipedia.org/The OP

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_experiments_from_Lilo_%26_Stitch

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

LSTB posted:

Politics in The Simpsons
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Harry_Potter

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Category:Fictional kings

Wikipedia posted:

A
  • Kurt Angle
  • Steve Austin
    S
  • Randy Savage
  • Ken Shamrock

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Harry Potter's potential social and political impact was called similar to the 19th century phenomenon of Harriet Beecher Stowe's popular, but critically maligned book, Uncle Tom's Cabin, which fuelled the abolitionist movement leading up to the American Civil War.[4]

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

the article it cites doesn't say that ofc

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

so are they saying that harry potter reinforces racist stereotypes of wizards or

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Sagebrush posted:

so are they saying that harry potter reinforces racist stereotypes of wizards or
VOldemort is a pale, serpentlike white man, reinforcing false, racist progressive stereotypes of the "patriarchy".

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Sagebrush posted:

harry potter is going to spark the wizard rights revolution

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

lmao

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

There is no adjustment for the turbo rate as there is on the more famous NES Advantage, and the NES Max was known to fail to exceed the NES Advantage's maximum turbo setting.

Shit Man
Jul 11, 2013

by angerbeet
http://en.wikipedia.org/yospos

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

A particular challenge was the word dungeon, which in standard English means a single prison cell or oubliette originally located under a keep. Some languages, like Spanish, Italian, Finnish, and Portuguese, didn't translate the title of the game and kept it as it is in English: Dungeons & Dragons. In Spanish-speaking countries, the 1983 animated series was translated in Hispanic America as Calabozos y Dragones and in Spain as Dragones y Mazmorras (calabozo and mazmorra have in all Spanish-speaking countries the same meaning: a dungeon). In Brazil, the same animated series was translated as Caverna do Dragão (Dragon's Cave). Still nowadays this brings great confusion amongst Spanish-speaking and Brazilian gamers about the name of the game, since all Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese translations of the game kept the original English title. In gaming jargon, however, a dungeon is not a single holding cell but rather a network of underground passages or subterranea to be explored, such as a cave, ruins or catacombs. Some translations conveyed this meaning well, e.g. Chinese 龙与地下城 (Dragons and Underground Castles, or Dragons and Underground Cities). Some translations used a false friend of "dungeon", even if it changed the meaning of the title, such as the French Donjons et dragons (Keeps and Dragons). In Hebrew, the game was published as מבוכים ודרקונים (Labyrinths and Dragons). Additionally, some translations adopted the English word "dungeon" as a game term, leaving it untranslated in the text as well.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

its why english is the best, if we like a word enough we just take it

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
gibbis strikes gold

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autosite

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
In 2003, Fabio launched a clothing line at Sam's Club Division of WalMart.[citation needed] The line was casual wear for women. Prior to his clothing line, he wrote a fitness book and created a work-out video called Fabio Fitness.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
The station is unusual among MBTA stations for using Eurostile as a typeface for signage instead of Helvetica.[4]

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

public transportations and typefaces; it's like a perfect storm of spergin

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

The station is unusual among MBTA stations for using Eurostile as a typeface for signage instead of Helvetica.[4]

this is the king of the thread, it's totally valid information that isn't excessively spergy or anything but it has no value to anyone

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
is that that station that was featured in some movie or tv show set in boston and nerds wrote in angry because their soundstage set for it used the wrong typeface

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

like yes, as whatshisname says typefaces and public transit are both spergy, but noticing "oh that one's different" isn't especially

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Sagebrush posted:

like yes, as whatshisname says typefaces and public transit are both spergy, but noticing "oh that one's different" isn't especially

there's a printshop (!) in town and all its window signage is done in the 'Babylon 5' font, i get an eyetwitch every time I pass by.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

there's a printshop (!) in town and all its window signage is done in the 'Babylon 5' font, i get an eyetwitch every time I pass by.

:spergin:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

although I did see a guy get a certificate for saving a co-worker's life and started twitching because it was printed in comic sans

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
comic sans is a great font.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Install Windows posted:

comic sans is a great font.

for jerkcity comics to use

Adbot