Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

I can't tell if this is serious or a joke.

Poe's law is a bitch.

Its satire of a sincere anti-Obamacare ad. Unfortunately, because the ad is so blatant in its fear-mongering, its pretty indistinguishable from parody itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7cRsfW0Jv8

e: some content for ya

ANIME

Jellymouth has a new favorite as of 17:21 on Oct 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG

Another generation in the time honoured tradition of propaganda with butt stuff!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

I can't tell if this is serious or a joke.

Poe's law is a bitch.

It's a parody made by a goon for the D&D politi-toon thread.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Now I want to retire to a Salami tree orchard.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EricBauman posted:

Another generation in the time honoured tradition of propaganda with butt stuff!

Thanks, Ograbme.

e: Oh, I just got it :doh:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

genesplicer posted:

Here's a few. I need to scan the rest.

imagesforsa3/sciencemonsters04web.jpg

Do you have a gallery of these anywhere? I have a lot of friends who would get a kick out of these and think you are the best teacher ever. They aren't on the forums. I'm pretty sure everyone on the forums already holds that opinion of you.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

What the gently caress did they give this child that did this? It looks like she ripped open liquid markers or something.

vv EDIT: Why would you give that to a kid? Or leave it near the kid? I couldn't make out what those tubes were, but I had some misguided trust that the parents wouldn't do something as stupid as leave paint near a kid.

IUG has a new favorite as of 20:28 on Oct 5, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You can see the tubes of paint.

If it's oil paint I think they're legally allowed to kill that particular infant.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
It's a very "This is your fault" look on that kid's face.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Jerry Cotton posted:

Thanks, Ograbme.

e: Oh, I just got it :doh:

I don't get it

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mescal posted:

I don't get it

Embargo

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Thank you. I was too distracted by my sudden need for a whole barrel of SUPERFINE to think much about anything else.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Pfft, I had a chunk taken outta my ovaries when I was 16. Ya'll are just a bunch of wimps. :colbert:

Do vampires get the munchies?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Have some insects:

"Guys, this is the worst tree ever!"

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

IUG posted:

but I had some misguided trust that the parents wouldn't do something as stupid as leave paint near a kid.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

plainswalker75 posted:

How about Khonkaen FC?

BEWARE THE T-REX!

I did an internship in Khon Kaen, the area is famous (in Thailand) for dinosaur fossils :3:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Barfy congelados.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

IUG posted:

What the gently caress did they give this child that did this? It looks like she ripped open liquid markers or something.

vv EDIT: Why would you give that to a kid? Or leave it near the kid? I couldn't make out what those tubes were, but I had some misguided trust that the parents wouldn't do something as stupid as leave paint near a kid.

You see the second, larger, childs bed to the right? If I had to guess I think someone decided that their younger sibling wasnt colourful enough and would enjoy playng with paint.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

IUG posted:

Children are like raptors. Constantly testing, probing at your defenses, just waiting for a weakness or failure in your perimeter. Once they see one they strike with blinding speed and terrifying efficiency, causing the maximum possible damage and wreaking untold havoc.

When he was a wee tyke, my little brother got ahold of some maple syrup and ran around everywhere with it.. The poor cat was never the same again.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
How the gently caress is George Clooney so charming? He is a delight.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I AM THE NIGHT

BattleRobit
Jun 14, 2013

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
That school must not offer Latin as a language option.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

That school must not offer Latin as a language option.

They've still got 2 years to work it out, one of them might look at the indicia at the end of a movie or something.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They've still got 2 years to work it out, one of them might look at the indicia at the end of a movie or something.

Except next year they're going to try it for the class of 2016 and get mighty confused.

Also, as a former teacher... sometimes it's best just to let the little guys be proud of what they made :unsmith:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

BrianBoitano posted:

Except next year they're going to try it for the class of 2016 and get mighty confused.

Also, as a former teacher... sometimes it's best just to let the little guys be proud of what they made :unsmith:

Then you are the reason 16 and pregnant was so popular.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Failure to learn the proper use of roman numerals is the source of all social ills.

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST

Funny Pictures XIIII: Failure to learn the proper use of roman numerals is the source of all social ills.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Kulebri posted:

Funny Pictures XIIII: Failure to learn the proper use of roman numerals is the source of all social ills.

Wait for the thread after that: Funny Pictures XIIIII: Failure to learn the proper use of roman numerals is the source of all social ills.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Amazing that we're on our 10,111th funny pictures thread.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Well, on the other hand...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fizbin
Nov 1, 2004
Zoom!

If this is about using IIII to mean four, that's just how you do it on clock faces. Nobody can really agree on why, but it might just be for better symmetry with VIII

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Fizbin posted:

If this is about using IIII to mean four, that's just how you do it on clock faces. Nobody can really agree on why, but it might just be for better symmetry with VIII

I was just about to say that that's ridiculous, and I've never seen a clock with IIII. I decided to check the clocks in my house before posting. Lo and behold !
I can't believe I never noticed.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Fizbin posted:

If it's upside down, it would be hard as hell to quickly differentiate 4 from 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
I would think it would be pretty easy because one would be on the right side of the five.

• Locked thread