Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That's some rather nice penmanship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

dedian posted:

Just sent $150 your way.

pseudonordic posted:

I'll be boxing it up tonight and dropping it at a kiosk tonight or tomorrow. Thanks!

Dropped the camera in the mail last night and e-mailed the USPS priority tracking label to dedian!

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Putrid Grin posted:

I want it, but I do have issues with my PayPal account. Would you consider alternate payment options (electronic bank transfer, check in snail mail...)? If not I'll try to make PayPal work.

Putrid Grin sent me a money order, which I received yesterday. I mailed the camera to him this morning and emailed him the tracking number.

eggsovereasy posted:

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF-D - $75

Again, I don't have a Nikon DSLR, so this lens is useless to me. This lens is in great shape, now problems that I can see. Both caps included.

I still have this if anyone is interested.

Jellyko
Mar 3, 2010
Received payment from Redleg for the 50/1.4 and managed to get it in the post right before the office closed.

snuffles
Oct 7, 2007
Any interest for another Olympus XA?

Yeehaw McKickass
Dec 15, 2004

snuffles posted:

Any interest for another Olympus XA?

This guy.

thealphabetsez
Jun 1, 2004

xzzy posted:

That's some rather nice penmanship.

Thank you!

Any interest in the Manfrotto Midi head? I'd love to find a home for it!

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
Anybody want a 4x5 Pacemaker Speed Graphic with all the accessories or a Yashica-Mat? I'm done with film and need money for a DSLR.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Delivery McGee posted:

Anybody want a 4x5 Pacemaker Speed Graphic with all the accessories or a Yashica-Mat? I'm done with film and need money for a DSLR.

I might be interested in the Speed Graphic. Can you post more details?

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

nielsm posted:

I might be interested in the Speed Graphic. Can you post more details?

Built in 1952, works great unless you try to use the flash sync on the lens shutter (cord for the solenoid is included but I forgot to take it out of the box for the picture, so you can use the flash). Also not pictured: a bunch of film holders that go with the camera, just weren't nearby when I grabbed it for the pics, and a copy-paper box full of flashbulbs available at a small additional charge (will photograph them if you want 'em). Also comes with the reflector for big flashbulbs, I just used the pictured little-bulb one last.

Outside of the carrying case is missing a good bit of paint, has surface rust on the hinges, and has gaffer tape wrapped around the rotten leather handle, but is solid. A bit of paint would fix it right up.

The camera itself looks as new as anything 60 years old can. Both shutters are reasonably accurate (i.e., I use an old LunaPro meter, and the exposures come out good enough to print straight).

Make an offer, because I haven't looked at prices since I bought the thing ten years ago.

Edit: the Polaroid back probably isn't as much of a bonus now as when I got it, eh? But it's included.

Edit again:
Outside of case and camera and other reflector:

This made sense at the time. It's a chart of flash exposure, but I forget which type of bulb it's calibrated to:

Edit once more: in Texas, so probably only worth it to ship to the US.

MOD EDIT: MY ONLY SLIGHTLY BROKEN TABLES!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Oct 4, 2013

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Delivery McGee posted:

Built in 1952, works great unless you try to use the flash sync on the lens shutter (cord for the solenoid is included but I forgot to take it out of the box for the picture, so you can use the flash). Also not pictured: a bunch of film holders that go with the camera, just weren't nearby when I grabbed it for the pics, and a copy-paper box full of flashbulbs available at a small additional charge (will photograph them if you want 'em). Also comes with the reflector for big flashbulbs, I just used the pictured little-bulb one last.

That's a lot of stuff. I'm not actually sure I could make an offer you could accept, now.
How much would shipping be to Sweden?

Either way, how many film holders do you have? Is it standard holders or a unique form factor?

And just to be sure I'm understanding right, the shutter's flash sync is broken, but you can fire the shutter through the flash instead?

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

nielsm posted:

That's a lot of stuff. I'm not actually sure I could make an offer you could accept, now.
How much would shipping be to Sweden?

Either way, how many film holders do you have? Is it standard holders or a unique form factor?

And just to be sure I'm understanding right, the shutter's flash sync is broken, but you can fire the shutter through the flash instead?
I'm in Texas, so shipping may be a problem ($150). The film holders are of the standard type, I forget how many, around ten. And yes, the lens shutter locks up when you try to use the M-sync or self-timer (I'm pretty sure it works with X-sync, but I'm not sure and don't want to risk trying it; lens plug to PC adapter cable also included), but you can push the big red button on the flash to trip the shutter in time with the flash.

Edit: Of course you're Swedish, no Americans would be awake at this time (5am central).

Chillbro Baggins fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Oct 4, 2013

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Delivery McGee posted:

I'm in Texas, so shipping may be a problem ($150).

Yeah, that kinda breaks the deal. Sorry.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Delivery McGee posted:

Sorry to make you post another wall of camera text, but I've been wanting to get into medium format and might be interested in the yashica. What details for you have on that/how much are you looking for? I'm in the continental US so shipping shouldn't be a huge deal.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

Delivery McGee posted:

Emailed you about 'dis.

dedian
Sep 2, 2011

pseudonordic posted:

Dropped the camera in the mail last night and e-mailed the USPS priority tracking label to dedian!

USPS was quick and this showed up today - looks great!

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

eggsovereasy posted:

Putrid Grin sent me a money order, which I received yesterday. I mailed the camera to him this morning and emailed him the tracking number.

Received the camera today and it looks good.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Decided I am getting out of photography, so buy my stuff at amazing prices!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3573392

Henchman 21 posted:

After much thought I've decided to give up photography. Thus I am selling off all my gear. Everything has been very well taken care of, nothing ever dropped or anything like that. Lenses are clear of internal dust, mold, haze, all that crap. Camera body is clean, no scratches, dust free etc.

Nikon D700

Comes with strap, charger, battery, extra battery, grip, box, and manuals. Only 21,801 shutter actuations. $1450 shipped

Nikon Sb-900

Comes with all the filters, diffuser, case, box, two sets of eneloop batteries and a free FotoX portable softbox! $300 Shipped

Sigma 70-200 f2.8 II APO EX DG MACRO

Comes with box, case, tripod mount ring, both caps, all the paperwork that came with it, and hood. $800 Shipoped

Sigma 24-70 F2.8 IF EX DG

Comes with box, case, paperwork, both caps, and hood. $800 shipped

Sandisk 8gb 60mb/sec CF memory cards

These are all genuine cards. Don't know what else to say really. $20 each or all 6 for $100

Tamrac Expedition 6x

Great big bag to hold all the gear you are going to buy from me :-D I cut the waist strap off of it so I am giving it a decent price cut $150 shipped

CyberSync Transmitter and Reciever

Only used twice each. comes with original box and cables. $50 Shipped EACH

AlienBees™ B1600 Flash Unit

Also only used twice, this thing puts out some serious light. Comes with standard reflector and power cable. $300 Shipped

Vagabond Mini™ Lithium (120 VAC model)

This thing is brand new. Never been used still in plastic from the factory. Seal is even still intact on the charger. $300 Shipped

Manfrotto 055xprob and Manfrooto 498RC2

Both very good pieces of equipment, been well taken care of. Ball head comes with mounting plate. $145 for tripod $90 for ballhead shipped

Paypal is kickstand85@gmail.com Please nobody out of the lower 48, shipping this stuff is going to be a bitch as it is.

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
I got Jellyko's lens and I love it so far, it is built like a tank and quite distinct from the 50mm A f2 I got for a testbed. I found a local repair guy who says he has the tools to spin the fold out of filter threads.

F1.4 is a challenge to focus with :v: It is taking bright photos in dim conditions though and when I hit focus, they look great. Focus Peaking - showing high contrast areas for in focus in the live view - is working with it and helping with this.

Thanks Jellyko!

edit

Wide open at f1.4 caught a decently focused shot

IMGP3922 by RedlegSA, on Flickr

Redleg fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Oct 4, 2013

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

dedian posted:

USPS was quick and this showed up today - looks great!

Yay!

One last chance to make my dream (getting rid of TLR cameras!) facilitate your dream (owning a TLR camera!)

pseudonordic posted:

Yashicageddon!

I have 5 4 1! Yashica TLR that I got CLA'd by Mark Hama and I'm tired of not using them it. I've admitted to myself that I probably won't use them it any time soon, so I'm selling them it.

From left to right: Yashica C, Yashica C, Yashica D, Yashica LM, Yashica LM.

Each camera has its own warranty sheet noting the model and serial number. They each have approximately 1 month of warranty left.

$225 $200 $150 each for the Cs and D, $275 $250 $180 each for the LMs.
Price includes paypal fees and USPS priority w/ insurance! Tack on another $15 for international post!

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

Shellman posted:

Sorry to make you post another wall of camera text, but I've been wanting to get into medium format and might be interested in the yashica. What details for you have on that/how much are you looking for? I'm in the continental US so shipping shouldn't be a huge deal.

It has the same shutter issues as the Speed Graphic (don't touch the self-timer), and is currently not clicking. It's easy to fix, I just have to take the front cover off and poke at it, will do so later tonight. It's the older model that only takes regular 12-exposure 120 film.

Comes with lenscap and case. Case has a bit of webbing sewn on where the hinge broke. $100 shipped if I get the shutter working?

I'm thinking $500 for the Speed Graphic kit, shipping included.

I found the film holders:

13 of them, all about as old as the camera, but I retaped the bottoms so they shouldn't be too leaky. They worked fine for me when I was using it.

Flash cables:

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Delivery McGee posted:

It has the same shutter issues as the Speed Graphic (don't touch the self-timer), and is currently not clicking. It's easy to fix, I just have to take the front cover off and poke at it, will do so later tonight. It's the older model that only takes regular 12-exposure 120 film.

Comes with lenscap and case. Case has a bit of webbing sewn on where the hinge broke. $100 shipped if I get the shutter working?

Sent you an email.

snuffles
Oct 7, 2007

5 x :10bux: and it's yours, just shoot me a PM with your paypal.

Yeehaw McKickass
Dec 15, 2004

snuffles posted:

5 x :10bux: and it's yours, just shoot me a PM with your paypal.

PM sent.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Delivery McGee posted:

Sent paypal on this.

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010
Someone buy my stupid Voigtlander 40/2.0. Thanks

snuffles
Oct 7, 2007

Payment received, I'll have it shipped monday.

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho

thealphabetsez posted:

WTS/FS: As a result of my idiocy, I am re-listing my Manfrotto 488RC0 ball-head mount. It has been sitting on my desk for the past three years, but when used, was phenomenal. It is in perfect condition, complete with original packaging as well as documentation still present. I am selling as I no longer have any photo equipment.

Best contacted at: email: m (dot) olennick (at) me (dot) com or better yet, text me (360) 608 8309.

Looking to get: $85 shipped (paypal is preferred)
I'll throw out a lowball of $60 for this.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Interest check for a few items. Shipping from US.

Panasonic GH2 + kit lens (14-42)
Panasonic 20mm f1.7 (original version)
Zoom H4n
Rode VideoMic Shotgun

daspope fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Oct 20, 2013

Three Pixel
Jun 13, 2003

In space no one can hear your anime stare downs.

daspope posted:

Zoom H4n
Rode VideoMic Shotgun

How much for the 20mm?

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

daspope posted:

Zoom H4n
Rode VideoMic Shotgun

You willing to part out that kit lens?

(I think enough people are interested that it's photo/price time)

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Three Pixel posted:

How much for the 20mm?

Panasonic 20mm f1.7 (with box, bag, packaging)
Gone

daspope fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Oct 11, 2013

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Panasonic GH2 (body) - $450

gone

Zoom H4n - Audio Recorder - $185

Great condition overall (a few very small scratches on glass)
additional photos: http://imgur.com/VIXeiiI (backlight on screen works)
http://imgur.com/6j2wWN3 (view of back)
http://imgur.com/loNwYIt (small scratches on front glass)

Rode Videomic Shotgun(condenser) - $125

additional photo: http://imgur.com/l07GFxt
In almost perfect shape, there is a small half inch light tear on the foam cushion of the mic.

Panasonic 14-42 Mega OIS BLK Lens f3.5-5.6 - $ 60

additional photo: http://imgur.com/UkZ9YRy
SoundMonkey has dibbs.

Generic M4/3 mount adapter bundle (Nikon, Minolta MD, Pentax K) - $20

Here is another image showing that lenses do mount http://imgur.com/QIXPbbF

contact at rourkedesign at gmail.com

daspope fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Oct 20, 2013

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

daspope posted:

Panasonic 14-42 Mega OIS BLK Lens f3.5-5.6 - $ 60

additional photo: http://imgur.com/UkZ9YRy

Can I call shotgun on this for a week or so? I want this poo poo bad but I have to wait for some payment to come in. In Canada but will gladly kick in an extra five bucks or something for shipping.

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

SoundMonkey posted:

Can I call shotgun on this for a week or so? I want this poo poo bad but I have to wait for some payment to come in. In Canada but will gladly kick in an extra five bucks or something for shipping.

That sounds fine, I can look into what the shipping would be. I will actually be on vacation from October 13-20th which will make things a bit more work depending on when you want it. I will be visiting my parents house so there will probably be some gaps of free time.

I also found the lenshood for it after taking the photos.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

daspope posted:

That sounds fine, I can look into what the shipping would be. I will actually be on vacation from October 13-20th which will make things a bit more work depending on when you want it. I will be visiting my parents house so there will probably be some gaps of free time.

I also found the lenshood for it after taking the photos.

I'll see when these dicklocks end up getting me my dollars, for all I know it could be tomorrow (it won't be tomorrow). Don't worry too hard either way, I've been waiting a while for one of these to pop up and I can wait a bit longer. Shipping would be to V8A 4K7.

Thanks for finding the lens hood though!

waxluthor
May 28, 2003
Selling Sony HVL-F20S external flash for NEX-3/5/C3/F3/5N/5R/5T

In like-new condition with diffuser and pouch, no box.

Asking $110 shipped (from :canada:)
waxluthor AT gmail.com

waxluthor fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Oct 8, 2013

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Agreed to pay $550 to Henchman 21 for the Alienbees, Cybersyncs, and Vagabond Mini.

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh
pixma pro 100: $130 for pickup in west san jose, if you pickup ill give you the 13x19" canon glossy paper that came with it. Sealed just cut out upc for rebate purposes. Shipping will be a lot, $30-$60 depending on your proximity (and no paper because it will cost a lot to ship in a separate box).

t2i body: $300 + shipping (likely $15? give me your zip and ill run it, whatever price ill quote will include insurance) I think ~1400 shutter activations based on file names?? cant seem to actually get something to read them. Battery still holds a ridiculously long charge (ive charged it maybe 3 times since owning it). No SD card, no lens, just the body. Theres a tiny knick on the upper left of the lcd, tried my best to get a picture of it. Never opened the strap, in really good condition otherwise.

SA-Mart thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3574070

coolskillrex remix fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Oct 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

Shellman posted:

Sent paypal on this.

Just got back from the post office, emailed Shellman the tracking number.

• Locked thread