Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Another picture of my dog, Crackers

You need to get another dog and name him Cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You need to get another dog and name him Cheese.

She spends most of her time with my brother's dogs "Wiggles", "Penny" and "Old Dog" All Min-Pins, because my veterinarian sis in law keeps rescuing them since they live forever and don't have many issues if you keep them in the right weight range.

Not to mention if you raise them right they're pretty cool little dogs that aren't too yippy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
The world's cutest horror movie

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

dat sum reddit

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Poor dog. :(

Edit: Somebody got a treat last night.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Oh man now I want to get my pup a comically oversize chew bone.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMzgl0nFj3s

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Somebody is going to be busy for a while. :3:

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

ghost bones posted:

dat sum reddit

Generally speaking Reddit is an awful shithole, the id of the internet and a showcase of our worse impulses.

But they do post gud dogge pics

He wants to trade his bone for some chips :3:

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho

Fried Chicken posted:

Generally speaking Reddit is an awful shithole, the id of the internet and a showcase of our worse impulses.

reddit is such a shithole!!!!! *whines abt some video game skank like every other goon*

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3493762&perpage=40&pagenumber=495#post420399309

e: http://imgur.com/a/avoon

mokhtar belmokhtar fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 10, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

owns

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

I would be all over a dog that grooms itself and poops in a box.

So basically I need a shibe.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

o

m

g

:3:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

ohhhhhhhhhhh mannnnn :3:

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Godholio posted:

Poor dog. :(

Edit: Somebody got a treat last night.

Holy poo poo Logan is so big now.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Somebody is going to be busy for a while. :3:

He grabs it just inside one of the knots and runs around with it. I finally took one across the shin a few minutes ago...felt about as great as you'd imagine.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Godholio posted:

He grabs it just inside one of the knots and runs around with it. I finally took one across the shin a few minutes ago...felt about as great as you'd imagine.
I love how you at some point believed this wouldn't happen.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I knew it was a matter of time, I'm just surprised it took 24 hours. He hit the tv with it after about 3 minutes. He doesn't chew it, soften it up, then rip pieces off like he does with other rawhide stuff...he loving crushes it then chews the hard pieces that break off. I do not want to be bitten by this dog when he's pissed. :stare:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

oh man i didn't read the text beneath the pictures before

"This is the only boy, he is a little porker! Sadly his brother died of brown recluse bites."

:smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

oh man i didn't read the text beneath the pictures before

"This is the only boy, he is a little porker! Sadly his brother died of brown recluse bites."

:smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide::smithicide:

gently caress spiders

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

movax posted:

gently caress spiders

nuke them in the ocean from orbit :xd:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I think he likes it.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

movax posted:

gently caress spiders

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

movax posted:

gently caress spiders

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
GiP expressed via the Incredible Hulk

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Hahahahaha owns

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Found an aussie shepherd breeder about 4 hours away. I'll be out that way next weekend for a field trip anyhow, going to call ahead and probably check them out on saturday.

Dawwww.

mokhtar belmokhtar
May 8, 2013

by T. Finninho
pls dont get an australian shepard n keep it locked up because they need tons of space ty

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

pls dont get an australian shepard n keep it locked up because they need tons of space ty

Trust me, truer words may not have ever been spoken. And if I'm agreeing with Moker then you know it's for real because.. well.. it's Moker.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Oh it won't be locked up. I have a decent sized yard but I will absolutely take him/her with me everywhere possible. Lots of walks and time at the park and my mother's already offered to help out with keeping tabs on it while I'm at work. She lives ten minutes away, has a brittany spaniel, a fenced half acre of play space and a salt water pool. I'm not keeping the house, going to sell it and move when this shakes out to a cheaper place next county over with more land, probably a foreclosure that hasn't been remodeled since the 70s, nice and cheap. My whole lifestyle is fixing to change, even though I'm stuck with the cats, a dog would still be an amazing boost for morale and motivation. And the cats would give the dog something to herd when I do have to leave it at home.

I've thought this out. Obviously not enough, and I won't be getting a dogge next weekend, but I'm going to let them know I'll be interested in the next litter or so when things are a little more stable.

Basically going to scope out the breeder before I throw money at them.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Aussie shepherds are great. A friend of mine has one and she's like the best dog. They're supposedly a goddamn nightmare as a puppy though because they're wicked smart, hyper, and push your buttons like no other to see what they can and can't get away with.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Basically planning to spend as much time as possible with dogge when I do get one and I don't care what kind of holy terror they are when pups, I'd rather a pup grow up used to my cats than have to constantly keep them from eating each other because dogge's not used to it. Wife's probably going to take all the good furniture anyhow, and hardwood floors for the win. Dogge and I will take training classes.

No, dogge will not be smoking the weed with me, before anyone asks. Don't even get the cats high.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dogge is my copilot

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Dogge is my copilot

Same

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
This girl I was dating a few years ago had to get the back seat so that my pup could get the front seat.

"Why? Does he get scared in the back?"

"No..."

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I want to get a dingo but they are protected in my state. :(

Why? Because until the mid-90's they were considered pests and if any were on your land you were legally obligated to exterminate them. Now their population is dangerously low. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Took Roscoe to a pretty awesome dogpark a couple towns over. It was a kid's Eagle Scout project a few years ago, in the middle of the woods near a crap ton of trails. It's a nice fenced in area, probably about an acre large, with trails and trees and a crapton of stuff for dogs to sniff. He had a good time.