Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Guess what you are a GMILF. That is a grandmother that I would like to [Guitar Riff]

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

PBJ posted:

It's funny, but from what I just found, the whole "not a sexual slave" thing is horseshit.

:nms: http://i.imgur.com/iSSucTY.jpg :nms:

Oh god why
This is it. The worst brony related thing I've ever seen. I'm not looking forward to something that will top this.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!

Palpek posted:

This is it. The worst brony related thing I've ever seen. I'm not looking forward to something that will top this.

The spitroast version?

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
I can't stop laughing at that bony.

Rujo King
Jun 28, 2007

I say old chap have you any of the good sort of catnip if you know what I mean... harrumphaarmaammhhhmm

Violet_Sky posted:

Hitler took his LARPing seriously.

I see some people still prefer the "Awkward, Ugly and Gross" classics.

He's got the exact same expression that an 8-year-old would have if his mother told him he had to wear those Lederhosen, yet it's pretty clear Hitler chose that entire outfit himself.

:nws: By the way, here's Hitler fan-artist SSPirate's fascinating take on Hitler in Lederhosen. :nws:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

I wondered what the big deal was until I scrolled the image over. Dear god why :cripes:

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is that plushie really small or does he have a giant dick

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Is that plushie really small or does he have a giant dick

I feel pretty secure going with it's a small plushie.

Also is it weird that the thing that stuck out most in the first rant he posted was he said he was 27? gently caress dude there's still time for you to have a normal life, just burn your dolls and like, change your name or something and you can maybe find a real woman and not a plush toy you have to rape.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today

Rujo King posted:

He's got the exact same expression that an 8-year-old would have if his mother told him he had to wear those Lederhosen, yet it's pretty clear Hitler chose that entire outfit himself.

I still cannot believe this clown was ruler of a country, much less one of the greatest despots ever to live.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea there are a lot of dictators who were actually really weird and goofy dudes (shocking, the dudes who would lead a military dictatorship are usually unhinged in some way) but Hitler was such a weird, spergy, dude that it's kinda hilarious that he's basically the most infamous dictator of the lot.

Same with Stalin and his totally not gay male body obsession.

Castle Bidimar
Mar 27, 2012

by T. Finninho

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I feel pretty secure going with it's a small plushie.

Also is it weird that the thing that stuck out most in the first rant he posted was he said he was 27? gently caress dude there's still time for you to have a normal life, just burn your dolls and like, change your name or something and you can maybe find a real woman and not a plush toy you have to rape.

Tbf, media and society really don't give that message.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Well, my day is now complete.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Is he wearing a fedora or related headpiece?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

PBJ posted:

It's funny, but from what I just found, the whole "not a sexual slave" thing is horseshit.

Oh god why

That is the worst thing I have seen on the internet in years. Thank you.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

IamnotJoe posted:

So this popped on IMGUR.

By this guy.

Any takers?

Zhang Fei's really turned his life around since quitting the drink.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

bringmyfishback posted:

wait what no

I mean, yes, there have been a load of Ptolemy Cleopatras (family had three names for the womenfolk in total), but only two really worth mentioning, and I really doubt they're rapping about Cleopatra II.

They should, though.

Yup, that's what I meant. I was just pointing out that I doubt heavily they did much more than go on Wikipedia for most of their goofy poo poo. This is also apparent in the fact that they a) only have two that feature women at all and b) they won't do Ayn Rand vs Octavia E. Butler, no matter how many times I ask for it :negative:

Okay, done talking about ERB.

I don't understand Steampunk.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Haymaker_Betty posted:

And I don't understand bronies, so by the properties of negatives, this picture should be perfectly understandable.

I just don't understand why.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

How do you say euphoric in German?

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Ez posted:

If I know German, probably euphorik

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Ez posted:

Euphorisch maybe? Google translate has "euphoric" translated to "euphorisch" so I guess?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Ez posted:

"Gott ist tot".

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

IamnotJoe posted:

By this guy.

Any takers?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Shadeoses posted:

Is he wearing a fedora or related headpiece?
Yep, friendzoned again:

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

I think the internet spilled out all over my city, because it's the only reason I can see this existing:

A "Snuggle House."

nzspambot
Mar 26, 2010

PBJ posted:

Oh god why

But there is no hole so what the gently caress is he doing; rubbing that poo poo or something

:wtc: I just don't what the gently caress why

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

nzspambot posted:

But there is no hole so what the gently caress is he doing; rubbing that poo poo or something

But there is no hole

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

nzspambot posted:

I'm really upset at you because I just stared at a strange man's penis to see if I could verify what opening it was going into.

There's always a hole.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quote:

ponyholes

:gonk:

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

What no rear end in a top hat?

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

It's a cloaca.

Mr Executive
Aug 27, 2006

Enter Char posted:

I think the internet spilled out all over my city, because it's the only reason I can see this existing:

A "Snuggle House."

This thing's been on the loving news like every night for the past 2 weeks. And this weird creepy dude with scraggly hair seems to be an employee/spokesperson.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Haymaker_Betty posted:

Nobody does, friend. Nobody does.

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

AlmightyBob posted:

It's a cloaca.

I don't know why, but that actually made me gag a bit, and now I feel even WORSE that this exists.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I cannot believe I have to come in here and watch you guys post gently caress plushies.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Acquire Currency! posted:

I cannot believe I have to come in here and watch you guys post gently caress plushies.

Best part is it's all reposts from months ago.

Apr 4, 2004

by T. Finninho
Yeah that is the best part.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
These are all amazing

Bonus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Acquire Currency! posted:

where do you usually go?

• Locked thread