Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

mokhtar belmokhtar posted:

pls dont get an australian shepard n keep it locked up because they need tons of space ty

I live with one (roomies' dog) that doesn't have nearly enough space. She's such a massive massive pain in my rear end unless someone takes her out and runs a few miles with her a day.

I have a bum leg. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Denzo
Feb 19, 2013

The laziest, table breaking dogge.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Liquid Communism posted:

I live with one (roomies' dog) that doesn't have nearly enough space. She's such a massive massive pain in my rear end unless someone takes her out and runs a few miles with her a day.

I have a bum leg. :(

Ride a bicycle? Throw a ball in the yard?

Seriously guys, right now I have a 2000 sq ft house with probably a 50'x120' back yard that I'll only be sharing with two cats for the meantime. If I keep the place I have room to put dogge obstacles in the yard (seesaw, ramp, etc), if I don't I'm buying a place much more rural with more of a lot. Not getting one until I know how this is wife poo poo is going to go.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Oct 13, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Was trying to show Dakota's parents to someone and found these on the breeder's facebook page.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:kimchi:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Vet trip + shots + pills = sleepy puppy

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

davey4283
Aug 14, 2006
Fallen Rib
Herding dogs are only out of control if you're lazy.

Prime example of a crazy, hyper active, pain in the rear end aussie thats spent 40 minutes playing frisbee at the park:

It's really not as bad as everybody makes it out to be.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

davey4283 posted:

Herding dogs are only out of control if you're lazy.

Prime example of a crazy, hyper active, pain in the rear end aussie thats spent 40 minutes playing frisbee at the park:

It's really not as bad as everybody makes it out to be.

I dunno. In laws have a border collie that wants to play 24/7 and has free roam of 10 acres or so and is walked daily. That dog loves me though, but it begging to play every waking moment can get aggravating. However, now that she is almost 9 years old, it will let you pet her and scratch her neck for 60 seconds or so before grabbing the tennis ball and wanting to play. She even slept on the couch with us for 30 minutes the other night which she never did when she was younger.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

I'd love to get a border collie but if there's one dog smarter and more energy ball than an aussie it's a border collie.

One of my grandmother's raised a few of these beauties.

The other bred slobbering monsters of cuddly doom.

Goddamnit I can't wait to get a dogge.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I have this nagging urge to strike a deal with my landlord so I could get a dog.

I hope he caves if I offer up a pet deposit.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

holocaust bloopers posted:

I have this nagging urge to strike a deal with my landlord so I could get a dog.

I hope he caves if I offer up a pet deposit.

If I didn't have roommates I'd try to parlay getting rid of the owner's responsibility for land maintenance in exchange but I'm sure its some insurance bullshit.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
compromise and get a borgi

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTEMRo-IcGk

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

faaaaaaat corgi

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koni_(dog)

the pro-est of dogges

FIDEL CASHFLOW fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Oct 17, 2013

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Rottweilers own

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Bolow posted:

Rottweilers own

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
have some more then

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

:3:

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Wanna scratch all their little eyebrows :kimchi:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

want. so. bad.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota is going absolutely apeshit on this rawhide stick I got him earlier.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5GpGMqp_L4

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Oct 19, 2013

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Logan hates the goddamn vacuum. And brooms, he does the same thing for brooms. If we leave one of these things out he'll sometimes just charge up to it barking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsJWevr8RwI

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

drat Logan is huge. I remember puppy Logan frolicking in the snow.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MznzvyYZRbE

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

That would make for a strange game of fetch.

A Sloth
Aug 4, 2010
EVERY TIME I POST I AM REQUIRED TO DISCLOSE THAT I AM A SHITHEAD.

ASK ME MY EXPERT OPINION ON GENDER BASED INSULTS & "ENGLISH ETHNIC GROUPS".

:banme:

My slender wolf loves to chill.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

A Sloth posted:

My slender wolf loves to chill.

Had trouble tracking where your dogge's head was for a bit.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

:3:

TacticalUrbanHomo fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Oct 20, 2013

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Frank blew up (haw haw) everyone's poo poo at detection training, even the malinois girl they brought in. He keeps his mouth shut the whole time he's searching (unlike several of his classmates), and is very thorough.

Then we took him to the lake today. It was cold, but I got in anyway, and he came right in after me. Dog gives no gently caress.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Remember this?

It's got about 3 minutes left.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Rigel posted:

Frank blew up (haw haw) everyone's poo poo at detection training, even the malinois girl they brought in. He keeps his mouth shut the whole time he's searching (unlike several of his classmates), and is very thorough.

Then we took him to the lake today. It was cold, but I got in anyway, and he came right in after me. Dog gives no gently caress.

Rigel, what exactly do you do? You should post a story here.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Godholio posted:

Logan hates the goddamn vacuum. And brooms, he does the same thing for brooms. If we leave one of these things out he'll sometimes just charge up to it barking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsJWevr8RwI

Archer is exactly the same way. He flips his poo poo when someone is sweeping, or even worse, raking. He cries and howls and attacks the rake. German Shepherds must have some sort of issue with household chores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I hosted a friend's birthday party on saturday. A photographer friend of theirs showed up.