Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
oh

my

loving

god

:3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wish Dakota would never grow up. :kimchi:

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCnAjel02lM&t=16s

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

More party pictures of people with Dakota:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dakota: Bonafide Lady Killer

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dakota is a true cocksman.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pets resemble their masters :smuggo: (not really) :smith:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Dakota :kimchi:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I included the pic with the cute guy for you.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Please tell me you didn't let fedora guy back there touch Dakota

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

GoGoGadget posted:

Please tell me you didn't let fedora guy back there touch Dakota

He certainly pet the puppy, but Dakota spent most of the night in various women's laps/arms both photographed and not. He was so wore out by 11 that he was struggling to stay awake. He'd fall asleep in the middle of the floor, slowly make his way to his various napping spots, and then get excited again for a brief few moments before the cycle repeated. Around 12:30-1:00, I put him in his kennel for the night. He didn't make a peep and went out almost as fast as I shut the door.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
That dog probably got you laid by every chick in there I bet

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bob A Feet posted:

That dog probably got you laid by every chick in there I bet

If only. Most are already dating someone and I've been fighting off a sinus infection anyways. I wasn't very active at the party as a result.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

man i need a puppy

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

movax posted:

man i need a puppy

FYI puppies are so cute so you don't loving murder them.

Puppies are all "yo you turned your back for like five seconds so I poo poo everywhere, destroyed everything, including your credit and now IMMA BARK MY FACE OFF" and then they give you puppy face and y'all like "dawwwww how can I be mad at you"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
roscoe is a pretty cool dog

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Smiling Jack posted:

FYI puppies are so cute so you don't loving murder them.

Puppies are all "yo you turned your back for like five seconds so I poo poo everywhere, destroyed everything, including your credit and now IMMA BARK MY FACE OFF" and then they give you puppy face and y'all like "dawwwww how can I be mad at you"

Example:

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Reverand maynard posted:

Rigel, what exactly do you do? You should post a story here.

I unfortunately don't have any sick awesome stories (yet), but my roommate is going to do either SAR (local volunteer organization) or USAR (with a state level agency). We're doing detection training with him with a local badass trainer, and will eventually get him certified once he himself is adequately badass.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Your puppy is loving cute.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rigel posted:

Your puppy is loving cute.

Thanks!

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
meowlins your dog is cool but I'm disappointed you paid whores to pose with him

e: or was this a fibromeowlgia support party

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The gal on the left in the second photo is also the one on the ground getting her finger chomped on. It was her birthday and another one of our friends. I let them use my house for the party on two conditions: they would clean up any mess and they replaced the kegs in my kegerator. I was actually surprised at the lack of a mess in the morning considering the number of people here at some points.

I enjoyed the pun, as well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

ROSCOE

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Voted for best dogbrows.
Edit: Coworker passed by and called Roscoe a good dog.

Sacrilage
Feb 11, 2012

It will burn the eyes.

Mr. Nice! posted:

How long it take to train him to fetch the girl with the shortest dress?

Well played sir. Well played.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Mr. Nice! posted:

I enjoyed the pun, as well.

credit to ghost bones I was just hte messenger

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

krispykremessuck posted:

credit to ghost bones I was just hte messenger

Regardless of the source, I chuckled. On a side note, I stumbled upon some research a while back and they actually found the source of fibromyalgia. It's due to clusters of nerves that are normally associated with blood flow basically bunching up in masses typically in hands/feet. It's actually really cool because there finally is a way to distinguish people who really have it versus people who have just been diagnosed with it as a coverall type thing. Potentially we should have some effective treatments or a cure for it before too long.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
ea has gone too far

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gently caress battlefield

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
pre order cancelled

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I can't tell with all the lens flare, but is he knifing that dog? :ohdear:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Nah he's just punching it.

And I know why EA put that in the video which is pretty funny but surely someone on their end would have realized that there would be blowback especially out of context. I mean come the gently caress on who doesn't like dogs.

For real.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Welp, gently caress EA then. I mean, gently caress them for all the poo poo over the years, but especially this.

Want dogge. So bad. Gonna go play with my mother's dogge after class.

Cat wants dogge too.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Oct 23, 2013

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Want dogge. So bad.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/shake-dog-photos-carli-davidson_n_4137764.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

if you don't watch dis shiz in hd u a fool

https://vimeo.com/77111226

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
drat you petfinder. all those adorable as hell puppies and almost always they're taken when I get the balls up to call. missed out on a border collie pup at a rescue. :(

I'm also convinced that people around here don't know what a corgi is, as almost anything smaller seems to be marked corgi.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

drat you petfinder. all those adorable as hell puppies and almost always they're taken when I get the balls up to call. missed out on a border collie pup at a rescue. :(

I'm also convinced that people around here don't know what a corgi is, as almost anything smaller seems to be marked corgi.

https://mtcorgirescue.webs.com

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm not looking for a corgi, just noting that I'm seeing a lot of small breeds not corgis labeled as corgis.

My dog want list:

Collie, border collie, aussie shep, german shep (maybe), husky, or a mutt hound. If I wanted pits or staffordshires I could be rolling in them all day in memphis.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mad Dragon posted:

I can't tell with all the lens flare, but is he knifing that dog? :ohdear:

CoD has attack dogs that jump on you, and you have to snap their necks to get them off. This is probably just a more pro-active variation on the same theme.

Edit: it's either a punch or a rendering bug because there's nothing in his hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always