Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

coconono posted:

I'd much rather have Jake do cameo promos and stuff like that. Problem is, his longform style doesn't really fit in with WWE's modern YOU GOTTA HAVE A CATCHPHRASE FOR THE MERCH poo poo tho.

He'd do fine. Trust me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
If Jake's music hit, I think people would pop to Blade Runner before realizing it's Jake's music.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

If Jake's music hit, I think people would pop to Blade Runner before realizing it's Jake's music.

As well they should, the time has never been better for a Blade Runners reunion in WWE!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

sticklefifer posted:

And gently caress, if Snuka can get in...

A Very Good Point. Jake has had some incredibly rough years, but I'm pretty sure he never* beat his girlfriend to death in a hotel room.

*allegedly

Memento fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 28, 2013

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Put Warrior in the nostalgia spot, have Darren Young eliminate him in 31 seconds. Justice served.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think Ryback's tweet kinda owned and he's pretty right, I was dumb last night even though the main event finish was pretty dumb and unsatisfying too. :)

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Eh, where the gently caress's the fun in posting about wrestling online if you're only posting reasonable, well thought out understandings of the idiotic, nonsensical wrestling business.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think Ryback's tweet kinda owned and he's pretty right, I was dumb last night even though the main event finish was pretty dumb and unsatisfying too. :)
Yeah but he's a dumb roid monster that can't wrestle so who cares what he thinks?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

Yeah but he's a dumb roid monster that can't wrestle so who cares what he thinks?

At least he's not fat.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Dolph Ziggler posted:

COME ON, YOU KNOW @JohnCena CANT PUT ON THE STF.... u know, bc of his injured arm 😬 #RAW @wwe

hell of a job @TheDamienSandow took yourself to a whole new level but its almost like @JohnCena is on his OWN level #RAW

Well, looks like Dolph's cranky again.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Well, looks like Dolph's cranky again.

What a maroon.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

getitoffgetitoff posted:

What a maroon.

Dolph Ziggler posted:

i have the same mask as el torrito but a zipper over the mouth instead of a nose ring (safety word is platano)

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i am what I eat so I guess that makes you a big harry rear end in a top hat :)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Boom

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I wonder how many wrestlers from previous generations would have been proven to be complete idiots without the ability to self-censor and ruined their pushes on Twitter had the technology been available. I feel like Dolph Ziggler is going to dig himself to the core of the earth before he learns to shut the gently caress up.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Tato posted:

I wonder how many wrestlers from previous generations would have been proven to be complete idiots without the ability to self-censor and ruined their pushes on Twitter had the technology been available. I feel like Dolph Ziggler is going to dig himself to the core of the earth before he learns to shut the gently caress up.

At least if he keeps digging he might surface in Japan.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I am more annoyed with the use of "ur" instead of "your" than the fact that he used the word pussy in a tweet.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

DM Punk posted:

I am more annoyed with the use of "ur" instead of "your" than the fact that he used the word pussy in a tweet.

It's twitter, man.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

It's twitter, man.

I get that, but like, if you're using abbreviations to save space, it makes sense. But the dude had like 100 more characters to go.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

You don't get twitter do you.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DM Punk posted:

I get that, but like, if you're using abbreviations to save space, it makes sense. But the dude had like 100 more characters to go.

Unless you are having trouble with the basic phonetic annunciation of ur then you have no legitimate gripe. He's not writing a resume.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

DM Punk posted:

I get annoyed when I read posts by somebody who was legitimately angry that a woman chose not to wrestle after having a miscarriage, but, we all have our pet peeves in this wonderful world.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Dixie Carter posted:

"Gossip is the opiate of the oppressed" Erica Jong #BlessYourHearts

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

#hashtageddieguerreroismorealivethanyourcompany

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Jericho did an AMA on reddit today. People weren't 100% sure it was him.

Yep, that's him alright.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

sticklefifer posted:

At least if he keeps digging he might surface in Japan.

:golfclap:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Where is the thread title from?

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Red posted:

Where is the thread title from?
Taka Michinoku's twitter, in response to Prince Devitt, this is the tweet: https://twitter.com/takam777/status/383889924681773056

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

(bottom up)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

DivaOfTomorrow posted:

‏@RealPaigeWWE 1m
Got our butts kicked by @EveMarieTorres today! She taught us some amazing self defense moves! Thanks again! Was amazing!!!! #WWE #NXT

Glad to see Eve and WWE on good terms :)
E:

https://twitter.com/suzuki_D_minoru/status/395735309373022208/photo/1

Suzuki knows his fanbase

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Oct 31, 2013

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Self defense move #1: The Booty Pop

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I think Tensai is making his first music video:

quote:

Sweet T ‏@WWETensai 3h
Can't beat that view. https://twitter.com/WWETensai/status/395712428471623680/photo/1

Sweet T ‏@WWETensai 29 Oct
In the works since Kindergarten. https://twitter.com/WWETensai/status/395331118058057728/photo/1

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Once in a while I can forgive Trips.

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/384337934478225408

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Mark Henry pretty much owns

https://twitter.com/TheMarkHenry/status/395989654647734272

quote:

@TheMarkHenry
Me as Rick Ross pic.twitter.com/iBENudP9Wr

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Here's something interesting:

Some Site I only got to today posted:

After the Boston Marathon bombings earlier this year, the Boston Strong mantra took hold in Beantown. The Red Sox firmly embraced the motto, and after they won the World Series on Wednesday night, many of the players invoked the phrase.

Enter former WWE commentator Matt Striker. Striker, a native New Yorker, left the company earlier this year after his contract wasn't renewed. After the Red Sox won the World Series, he took to Twitter in an attempt to... well, I don't even know what he was going for here.

"Ill get sh*t for this but if there's a tragedy at this Sunday's NY Marathon then that means the Knicks will be NBA champs." — Matt Striker (@Matt_Striker_) October 31, 2013

Someone should probably teach Striker the difference between correlation and causation. WWE is probably exhaling over the fact that they don't have to do any damage control with Striker today.

Link here: http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/october/former-wwe-commentator-makes-bad-marathon-joke.html

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Is he smoking a Jenga block?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Red posted:

Is he smoking a Jenga block?

You wanna make something of it?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
looks like a kit kat to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Matt Striker is the loving worst.