Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

Soonmot posted:

If you have already cleared the bank, I don't know if there's another predator room with vents and rock walls/floors/ceilings.
I wonder if you can you do it from the Challenge menu in the Batcave, I don't know if you can complete Challenges in there (Somewhat ironic if you can't). If you can't, and as a consequence you're left with a Challenge you can't complete because there's no Predator location with all the requried elements, I think I'll just use that as another point identifying the level of QA that's been done here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadicalWall
May 31, 2005

I have no idea whats going on.

Shockeh posted:

I wonder if you can you do it from the Challenge menu in the Batcave, I don't know if you can complete Challenges in there (Somewhat ironic if you can't). If you can't, and as a consequence you're left with a Challenge you can't complete because there's no Predator location with all the requried elements, I think I'll just use that as another point identifying the level of QA that's been done here.

You can't actually complete challenges in the challenge rooms, ironically. I think you can still start a NG+ and do them the second time through.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

RadicalWall posted:

You can't actually complete challenges in the challenge rooms, ironically. I think you can still start a NG+ and do them the second time through.

Yep, people have posted that your challenges carry over to NG+, so that is safe. I now have two days off work to finish normal and NG+ Looking forward to Batman OD!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well goddamn the Royal Hotel section was just absolutely brilliant, and the whole segment that followed with Batman saving the Joker, the Joker's reaction to being saved and Harleen's misunderstanding of him expressing his emotions etc just felt utterly spot-on - like many others I was a bit saddened to see Joker return for a THIRD game, but I think it was all worth it for that section alone.

Cryohazard
Feb 5, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

Uh... what 'fake' prompts? The martial artist enemies basically have 2 gimmicks, the jump attack, with has a double prompt because you have to hit the button twice, and the chain counter, where you have to counter them like 3-5 times for it to actually hit them. Neither is false.

They're also immune to special and ground takedowns, which is such a pain in the rear end.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

ChickenHeart posted:

Behold, the Bat-slayer, the Bane-destroyer, the scourge of enemy elites...a fat guy in sweatpants with no shirt on.
P.S. Pump-action shotgun owns bones; one good meat-shot is all it takes to kill a hero, and the gun's spread is small enough to kill in 2-3 shots at mid-range.

That isn't Sid the Squid and you know it.

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

I kind've like what they've done with the combat. It definitely has some bugs that will very occasionally break your combos, like counters sometimes doing nothing but dropping your combo, but I like that I had to almost re-learn how to play after being good enough at Arkham City to reliably flawless freeflow everything. There's a much greater need for effective crowd control.

To the people complaining about this: the Arkham games have never let you cancel out of everything with counter. This doesn't feel much different from City in that regard.

Been playing with Nvidia Shadowplay so here's a quick video of a combat challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93D9bAvCwgk

Hashy fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Oct 31, 2013

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.
I made the mistake of trying to to that predator 4 exotic take down challenge during the Deadshot fight. My advice? Don't.

His ability to spot you is just another layer of annoyance and he seems to affect the enemy patrols a little bit. When i brought him down to just one guy left, that guy refused to leave the walkway Deadshot was on.

On top of that, once you reduce his health to about a third, you have to take on yet another group of bad guys unless you're quick and silent takedown him from the hostage he holds.

The map seems set up for it but it's a bit of a pain in the arse to pull off and if you're going to try it on that map, I'd recommend doing it the first time you're there.

Has anyone else come across a later map that has all of the required features? I'm thinking that when I play new game+ I'll drop the difficulty to easy just so I can get these stupid sequential challenges out of the way.

Edit: That is unless the devs succumb to common sense and patch in the ability to complete the challenges in the challenge simulator :v:

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Well, that was my point - That room seems to have all the required features, but when I got there, the Strong walls had been 'pre blown', and the only ones remaining were the glass windows, that don't knock people out.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kin posted:

Has anyone else come across a later map that has all of the required features? I'm thinking that when I play new game+ I'll drop the difficulty to easy just so I can get these stupid sequential challenges out of the way.

I've found one, but it's at Blackgate Prison, the very last predator room in the game.

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

I found a bug that I haven't seen anyone else mention yet. When I get the mission to go to the GCPD (after the black mask crime scene), every time I open the door, my computer crashes to a red screen of death. I thought maybe my hardware was on the fritz, but it's happened 3 times I've tried to do it. Any word on a patch?

Captain Snaps
Jul 27, 2003

Maintol!
I had no trouble getting the challenge done in the first wave of enemies of the deadshot fight. Also, I think Origins remembers which walls you have blown, so using them in the first encounter may make the bank useless for that challenge.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Getting the beat Shiva without taking any damage achievement was a gigantic pain. On the plus side, I can probably transcribe the cutscene before the fight from memory.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

I've found one, but it's at Blackgate Prison, the very last predator room in the game.

That room also has a TON of guys, so you can have some fun with it. Doing that challenge there was one of the most fun things I've done in the game, actually.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Kin posted:

I made the mistake of trying to to that predator 4 exotic take down challenge during the Deadshot fight. My advice? Don't.

His ability to spot you is just another layer of annoyance and he seems to affect the enemy patrols a little bit. When i brought him down to just one guy left, that guy refused to leave the walkway Deadshot was on.

On top of that, once you reduce his health to about a third, you have to take on yet another group of bad guys unless you're quick and silent takedown him from the hostage he holds.

The map seems set up for it but it's a bit of a pain in the arse to pull off and if you're going to try it on that map, I'd recommend doing it the first time you're there.

Edit: That is unless the devs succumb to common sense and patch in the ability to complete the challenges in the challenge simulator :v:

So here's my story about that fight. I had missed out on the first opportunity to use the bank to get that predator challenge. When I found out that Deadshot takes me there I decided to try for it then.

First wave of guys go and I manage to complete all but the ledge takedown in the challenge. Great! For the record, you can't complete the challenge with those moves on Deadshot. You have to actually take someone down with them.

The second wave surprises me because I hadn't expected it. Whatever. I'm Batman, I'll deal. Just before I land a ledge takedown on one of the new goons my videocard decides it had enough and starts throwing artifacts up everywhere. I can still play and see but many perspectives are now useless because of some polygon blocking my view and detective vision!

The more guys I take down the more crap gets thrown into the level removing more and more vantage points on both the ground and on gargoyles.

Eventually it's just Deadshot and myself in a maze of random polygons and I just need to land on hit on him. I can't see where he is and I can't really tell where he's going. Even worse, because of his magic laser I can't figure out which direction he's standing from me. I discover that he can't hit me while evading so dancing around randomly I manage to use batarangs to lure him to one of the windows I somehow found myself next to where I take him down.

I'm the Batman. I dealt with it. I had to save and quit after that though. It was too tense.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Well, I beat it and I'm still pretty sour on the whole experience. The Firefly fight is pretty spectacular to see, but the actual button-pushy game play element of it was terrible. It was a lengthy quick-time event, complete with button prompts constantly flashing on screen. It was a nice set-piece, but the Ivy fight in Asylum was more interesting, and the Ivy fight was garbage.

Everything after that just dragged on forever. Joker breaks out! There's that feeling of futility again, since we just put in him jail one boss fight ago. And naturally, once I get to Blackgate, I'm treated to another sea of corpses. I think Joker's killed more people in one game than most FPS protagonists. I'm glad they reused the arriving at Blackgate FMV from the beginning of the game; it prepared me for reused boss fights in a reused setting. Oh, Joker takes over a prison? Haven't seen that since two games ago. Then I fight Bane, which is the same fight as last time except the area is different. Gordon jumps in front of a bullet despite standing so close to the gun he could've swatted it aside without even needing to extend his arm, Joker rants about killing, and Bane breaks Batman's spine (except not really, since he gets right back up). I thought that was just a neat little referential animation they threw into the multiplayer, but nope, Bane only ever did one thing so we gotta get it in there somehow. The Mega-Bane fight was really bad. I get that they were going for a Mr. Freeze thing, but they forgot that the Freeze fight was all about options. Here, you get to use a vent and a grate, and then just do a lot of corner takedowns. At least the time limit seemed to only be a narrative thing.

So, Bane's the final boss, but gently caress that poo poo because it's the Joker show again! You corner Joker in a chapel, because I guess that means symbolism(?), and then you punch him a lot. Dude's committed mass murder twice in one night, but you just slap him around a little and then leave. And they give the Joker the penultimate lines of the game, because it's The Joker show guest starring some dude in a cape.

Arkham City being so focused on the Joker didn't bother me this much, because that was his last big hurrah. Mark Hamill was retiring and the character was dying. He did die, in fact, and it was the greatest thing that ever happened to the Batman series. Well, it almost was. They could've done so much with the fallout of that huge event. But, instead we get a prequel because Batman doesn't sell; The Joker sells.

The whole game felt so cynical. The last one sold, so just do that again. We'll even make it a prequel so you don't actually have to deal with any character developments of plot hooks of the previous two. Don't do anything new or interesting or risky, just make it sell. And make it grim and dark and lots of growling, because people really liked the Nolan films.

Asylum and City felt like games borne of the Animated Series and the DCAU in general. There was color everywhere, the villains were all big bombastic characters, and they made ridiculous, goofy things work despite keeping a straight face all the time. The Clayface stuff in City is crazy-rear end comic book poo poo at it's best. Origins didn't have that fun, adventurous comic book feel.

It had a comic book feel. It felt like playing The New 52: The Game. Wanton death is everywhere, everyone is either miserable, angry, or evil, and a bunch of pointless retcons are thrown in for no reason then proceed to add nothing. Bane created Titan now! Nevermind that Titan being a totally new thing was a major element of Asylum, Bane made it years ago and Batman's known about it the whole time. Guess he forgot. Also Bane totally knew Batman's secret identity, but he has brain damage now, so who cares. Harley worked for Hugo Strange! This never came up in the previous game, where they both had starring roles, but it totally happened. Ra's Al Ghul opened Arkham! Cuz why not?! Even the Batsuit reflects this change in tone. In City, it was basically just Batman's usual cartoony digs, complete with underwear on the outside, except they added some big ol' comic book armor to the gloves and boots. Now, it's a tactical military get-up, all in one color, with the cowl from the Nolan films, because Batman's gotta be realistic. What do you think this is, a children's cartoon!? Throw in some cheap sexual violence and this game would include everything about DC that drove me away from their books.

I don't know, maybe I'm just being overly sensitive. Maybe it's just franchise fatigue setting in. All I know is, if I had seen a room full of twenty+ guys waiting to fight back in Arkham City, I would've been pumped as hell. When I saw it here, all I could think was "Can we just be done already?"

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!

Crowetron posted:

I don't know, maybe I'm just being overly sensitive.

Bingo. You're gonna need a specialized gardener-optometrist to cut out all the roses from them glasses.

This game is no darker than any others. The points you try to make are all pretty bad and seem to come from frustration posting instead of making a cohesive argument.

That is unless you really think this game's saving grace was its lack of implied sexual violence compared to the delightful little romp that Arkham City was where Catwoman got called every variant of bitch under the sun and less than implied threats of rape.

You've got to have some weird projected nostalgia. This game is far better in tone, plotting, character arcs, and yeah even themes. The writing here is top notch dog. Top notch. The version of Arkham City you recall is too clouded from the real one; I mean to talk grimdark... AC opens with Wayne sent to prison after half of Gotham becomes an "Escape From New York" detention camp. I mean... goddamn.

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009
So I just fast traveled from the Batcave and Batman stood upright fiddling with his wrist computer as he fell from the Batwing. I no longer want them to patch this game.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

The tone of Arkham City was one of the main reasons I didn't particularly care for that game. Asylum was almost a horror game and I really loved that.

Though I'm not going to say that I think Origins is much better than City in terms of story. At least not yet, I haven't finished it. I'd definitely classify it as cynical. If anything, Origins has made me really loving hate Batman as a character - he's a self-righteous, pompous, endlessly cruel rear end in a top hat that does whatever the hell he wants and he rarely ever helps anyone. If Rocksteady really is working on a silver age game, that'll be a real loving nice change of pace.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Don't forget that this is supposed to be Batman before he was all about fighting crime, so he's still a little bit driven, albeit with strong tunnel vision, by his own personal struggle. That being said, I thought City did a great job of making Batman look like a dick. A lot of Batman stuff in general seems to highlight that he hasn't truly grown from the child he was when he lost his parents. Hell, Batman was dumb enough to let a major plot point happen to him, only knowing about it after being told. Batman's sort of like an atom bomb - It can be devastating to use, but an argument could be made that more lives could've been lost hadn't there been the option.

Also, I found the atmosphere in this game to be more reminiscent of the Burton films than the Nolan trilogy.

void_serfer fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Oct 30, 2013

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Crowetron posted:

The whole game felt so cynical. The last one sold, so just do that again. We'll even make it a prequel so you don't actually have to deal with any character developments of plot hooks of the previous two. Don't do anything new or interesting or risky, just make it sell. And make it grim and dark and lots of growling, because people really liked the Nolan films.

I'm quoting you because youre the most recent person to post this sentiment, but you're not the only one who has said this, and I really don't agree. Whenever you have a huge smash-hit game like the Arkham series, you're never going to please everybody when it comes to striking a balance between making changes to a successful formula and giving people more of something you already know they like. Some people(myself included) really didn't want much of anything changed as far as gameplay, and I'm sure the developers were very aware of that. To me its like an item on a restaurant menu. As the chef it is up to you to continue trying new things to impress your diners, but at the same time you would never take a massively popular dish and remove it from the menu. As a diner you have the choice of any item on the menu, if you had your favorite dish so many times that you got sick of it then its up to you to try something different. Don't ask for the dish to be taken off the menu because other people may still want to enjoy it. Probably not a perfect analogy but I've come to far to delete it now!

And yea, a lot of people really liked the Nolan movies. Batman has had many different faces and styles over the years, part of being a fan is you have to roll with whatever incarnation is popular at the time. It sucks for you if you really don't like the Nolan movies but you can't expect a game developer to cater to your minority opinion.

Basebf555 fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Oct 30, 2013

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I'm having trouble with one of the vigilante challenges (I think #11?) - specifically, it's get 20 critical strikes in the same fight. It tells me that if I have trouble I can turn on the prompt for it, but so far, I haven't found where to turn on the prompt and I have no idea how to get critical strikes in fights. I'm far enough in that I have everything in the combat upgrades upgraded, so I don't think I'm missing an upgrade?

TheGreySpectre
Sep 18, 2012

You let the wolves in. Why would you do that?
I think out of all the games I still like Arkham Asylum the best. Arkham city has the best boss fights though and Origins has the best integration of bosses with the story. Both Origins and AC have smoother combat then AA though. While the new voice actors did a good job I still don't think compare to Hamil or Conroy who are just amazing. I also really liked the evidence scanner in AO

At this point though I don't care about the Joker anymore. I don't want him in the next game he has been beat to death. I thought the AC was a great send off for him and I was hoping for a break with *this* game.

NattyBo posted:

I'm having trouble with one of the vigilante challenges (I think #11?) - specifically, it's get 20 critical strikes in the same fight. It tells me that if I have trouble I can turn on the prompt for it, but so far, I haven't found where to turn on the prompt and I have no idea how to get critical strikes in fights. I'm far enough in that I have everything in the combat upgrades upgraded, so I don't think I'm missing an upgrade?

Have you done the Shiva fight? You have to complete her side quest to unlock critical strikes.

TheGreySpectre fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 30, 2013

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Lots of people want games or movies or books that are exactly identical to one released several years ago but with one or two superficial elements changed.

Those people are all terrible.

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!

Hakkesshu posted:

If anything, Origins has made me really loving hate Batman as a character - he's a self-righteous, pompous, endlessly cruel rear end in a top hat that does whatever the hell he wants and he rarely ever helps anyone.

Very intentional part of his character arc.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

NattyBo posted:

You have to wait a bit between attacks. Start pressing just before you think the timer expires; Batman will have red lines pulsing from his hands instead of yellow. I recommend waiting until later in the campaign where you'll encounter a big fight in the Coventry section.

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

Very intentional part of his character arc.

It might be intentional, but it pretty much made me not want to play/read/watch anything with Batman in it ever again.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Oxxidation posted:

Lots of people want games or movies or books that are exactly identical to one released several years ago but with one or two superficial elements changed.

I think its apples and oranges. Movies and books are passive experiences. The gameplay element of a video games separate them from other media in that way, and its really not unreasonable for someone to say they think a certain type of gameplay has been perfected and no longer needs to be changed. Its an opinion that will of course be subjective, so you may disagree, but I don't think the blanket statement you made is true at all.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Basebf555 posted:

I think its apples and oranges. Movies and books are passive experiences. The gameplay element of a video games separate them from other media in that way, and its really not unreasonable for someone to say they think a certain type of gameplay has been perfected and no longer needs to be changed.

Yeah, seriously. What is terrible about wanting something with the great gameplay of Arkham City, but with another new Bat-story with different Bat-villains and other Bat-things to do? Gameplay is just pushing buttons anyway. As I asked previously, what exactly do people want? A Bat-text adventure? If you change the formula too much, it won't really be an Arkham game. I like the Arkham gameplay and I don't think the well is dry yet.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Oxxidation posted:

Couldn't give a gently caress what stories, badguys or themes they go with in the fourth. If the gameplay remains largely identical to the first three then I'm in! All I want is more predator rooms to stalk, more badguys to punch and more boss fights to learn. More!

You're the terrible one for wanting to change my batmen games

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Hakkesshu posted:

It might be intentional, but it pretty much made me not want to play/read/watch anything with Batman in it ever again.

That's very silly. With stuff like that which seems odd it's better to ask yourself why it might be, and examine as you play to unravel the deeper meaning behind it all. Be like the Bat, except as a story detective learning to appreciate media in new ways.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

DrNutt posted:

Yeah, seriously. What is terrible about wanting something with the great gameplay of Arkham City, but with another new Bat-story with different Bat-villains and other Bat-things to do?

This is what dlc and expansion packs are for. Not whole new games, at whole new prices. I agree with your sentiment but it seems the industry really likes slapping new coats of paint on older products and released them as prequels or "in-between" sequels.

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Red Mundus posted:

This is what dlc and expansion packs are for. Not whole new games, at whole new prices. I agree with your sentiment but it seems the industry really likes slapping new coats of paint on older products and released them as prequels or "in-between" sequels.

Okay fine. Lets just call Arkham Origins a $50 dollar expansion pack.

I'd like to go ahead and place my preorder for at least 3 more expansion packs with basically the same phenomenal gameplay and new stories as exciting as this one. Thanks!

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Red Mundus posted:

Okay, but what would you change about the Arkham series to make a true sequel, in your opinion? Mass Effect 2 is definitely a sequel by your metric, but what about Mass Effect 3? Change for the sake of change is not necessarily a good thing. I can understand feeling like you paid too much for a bug-ridden product, but I in no way feel like I paid full price for an expansion pack in AO. It's an entirely new story with some of the best writing in the series yet. Unless the story is a "superficial element."

TheGreySpectre
Sep 18, 2012

You let the wolves in. Why would you do that?

Oxxidation posted:

This depends on what elements they are changing. Trying new mechanics is good. For example the new investigation mechanic is in my opinion very cool. Breaking existing mechanics with no additional functionality or other game mechanics is bad. For example I find that the grapple boost and grappling in general doesn't work as well in AO. The overall mechanic is the same it just doesn't work as well. That is a bad change.

As a side note was it ever explained why you get grapnel boost when in AC (years later) it is considered a prototype?

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

TheGreySpectre posted:

This depends on what elements they are changing. Trying new mechanics is good. For example the new investigation mechanic is in my opinion very cool. Breaking existing mechanics with no additional functionality or other game mechanics is bad. For example I find that the grapple boost and grappling in general doesn't work as well in AO. The overall mechanic is the same it just doesn't work as well. That is a bad change.

As a side note was it ever explained why you get grapnel boost when in AC (years later) it is considered a prototype?

I don't think the problem was the actual grapple boost, but I think they changed some of the level geometry without realizing how it would affect gliding around. That being said, I didn't really have any major problems with it and they also added fast travel.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

TheGreySpectre posted:

For example I find that the grapple boost and grappling in general doesn't work as well in AO. The overall mechanic is the same it just doesn't work as well. That is a bad change.

You answered your own question!

"I find that the grapple boost and grappling in general doesn't work as well in AO."

Batman obviously agreed, upgrades and modifies the early-version Accelerator to the Grapnel Boost over time, when it is fully deployed in City!

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

TheGreySpectre posted:

There's a really common sentiment about writing part of an ongoing series: never let old and/or bad stories get in the way of telling good stories.

I think that sentiment applies to game development too. If it was a good mechanic, keep it around. The why doesn't really matter anywhere near as much as making the game enjoybale.

Also its way too appropriate for a game series based on a comic series to retcon a bunch of stuff anyway. No biggie, especially when its for the better. I'm guessing despite Bane's file in AA, he never actually breaks the bat in the next five years. Again, no biggie, better to let go of a piece of text in a file than force something awkward and repetitive on the story for the sake of internal consistency.

Deleuzionist
Jul 20, 2010

we respect the antelope; for the antelope is not a mere antelope

Crowetron posted:

Bane created Titan now! Nevermind that Titan being a totally new thing was a major element of Asylum, Bane made it years ago and Batman's known about it the whole time.
Isn't that stuff some prototype of it instead of what the Joker uses? The stuff that they're extracting from Bane in Asylum in order to make Titan in the first place?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Deleuzionist posted:

Isn't that stuff some prototype of it instead of what the Joker uses? The stuff that they're extracting from Bane in Asylum in order to make Titan in the first place?

This is correct the stuff bane put in himself was not Titan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoshAlligator
Jan 9, 2012

When SEO just isn't enough.
So I have the objective Gain Access To The GCPD Via The Roof not going away no matter what I do. I still seem to be able to progress through the game, but the marker remains on the map, as well as the text on the map screen for current objective and in loading screens.

What should I do? Will this lead to problems?

• Locked thread