Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

mr.capps posted:

e: Lazerbot's views on women is bothering more than the homophobia ever did. But not as much as the sex. :stonk:

Uhh, sure bitch. Bend over the pool table as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

As much as I love watching cartoon and video game characters getting high I'm pretty ok with this scene ending.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

zoomdog posted:

Uhh, sure bitch. Bend over the pool table as well

OH SNAP!!!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

We need more Tails gets Trolled elseworlds like this so we can get a giant crossover event.

Crisis on Infinite Trolls.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Baronjutter posted:

As much as I love watching cartoon and video game characters getting high I'm pretty ok with this scene ending.
I sort of want to see this rollercoaster ride keep going til most of the thread is wailing in agony and begging LazyB to go back to the fight scenes. It would be his perfect revenge.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Schwarzwald posted:

Of course his views on women are warped. His views on everything are warped, and that's part of why we like his stuff.

Well, yeah, I didn't mean to say that like it was surprising in any way. But I'll always be the first guy to point it out when Lazerbot's stuff kinda crosses the line for me and I don't really think he has yet :shrug:

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
"tails didn't get trolled" one-page special!

previous chapters

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I thought that was pretty lame until I saw the Calvin in the corner and now I can't stop laughing.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

mr.capps posted:

I thought that was pretty lame until I saw the Calvin in the corner and now I can't stop laughing.

I just slapped it together since I've slacked-off for too long. I promise that the next chapter will be the best yet.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

"tails didn't get trolled" one-page special!

previous chapters

Is this canan or just a Halloween special?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Just a heads up from LazyB:

quote:

if any of you haven't notice by now and its a shocker some haven't yet, i put lots of effort into this comic and have deep things within it and a lot of you have yet understand and my question is why would this part be any different from then? you don't fully get it yet you try to construct me in something i clearly know what I'm doing and you know some of it but not all, i am the caption of this boat and i have the map and you don't so stop trying to tell me which way i should go. its irreverent because its a set course you can't tell the air Pilate or any other caption where to go when they know where it will go and you don't

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Georgia Peach posted:

This is amazing. I missed seeing so many malapropisms in a row. I wouldn't even have been able to come up with that on my own on purpose.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

nobody tells the air Pilate what to do, nobody!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Kim Jaym Il posted:

nobody tells the air Pilate what to do, nobody!

That's irreverent. He's the caption.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > TGT: deep things within it

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
and we are his hard of hearing audience

(as someone who works for a closed captioning company this is so :3: to me)

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
LazyB is so grounded if his mom ever finds out about this. :xd:

Actually that'd be a hilarious, if also simultaneously disappointing, way for it to end.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

tiistai posted:

Anyway, on a lighter(?) note

I love Rob the Draculaborn

All I know is that I love he made Coyote a werewolf. I keep thinking whenever he transforms its just his teeth grow by like 1/16" and his fur gets mussed.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
I keep getting a Full Life Consequences vibe off of this, but given this guy's dedication...

I'm not reading all 300 pages of this thread in one night, and there's no 'shut up about Poe's Law' in the OP so, uh. Like, there's so much random self-awareness in some of this poo poo that I honestly can't tell if the guy's legit, or if he's loving around.

Old Boot fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Nov 1, 2013

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

An Old Boot posted:

I keep getting a Full Life Consequences vibe off of this, but given this guy's dedication...

I'm not reading all 300 pages of this thread in one night, and there's no 'shut up about Poe's Law' in the OP so, uh. Like, there's so much random self-awareness in some of this poo poo that I honestly can't tell if the guy's legit, or if he's loving around.

Short answer: He's for real. He's also real crazy. You'll know it when you hit Elmer Fudd. :getin:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What if he makes the sex scene as long as his fight scenes? :stonklol:

An Old Boot posted:

You seriously need to follow the thread in it's entirety. It's just an amazing experience.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Georgia Peach posted:

This is awesome. It's like reading the thoughts of a struggling artist. Some day when he's either a huge success or a convicted criminal we will look back on his persecution complex-induced writings and know we were in the presence of a man whose brainwaves existed on a completely different plane.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
That post was funnier than most actual updates recently. Oh Lazerbot, we may caption you from time to time, but you have always been our air Pilate!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I get everything he said except air Pilate, what the gently caress is an air Pilate?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Baronjutter posted:

I get everything he said except air Pilate, what the gently caress is an air Pilate?

He killed Christ from above.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Baronjutter posted:

I think it's pilot of an airplane.
Don't bother the of an airplane pilot when he's at the controls, and don't bother Lazeybot on how to make his comic.

Just tilt your chair back and appreciate the ride.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

"Pontius Pilate Digivolve to... AIR PILATE!"

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Metal Loaf posted:

"Pontius Pilate Digivolve to... AIR PILATE!"

Which is just Pontius Pilate with some sweet-rear end slam dunk moves :sax:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Literally Kermit posted:

Which is just Pontius Pilate with some sweet-rear end slam dunk moves :sax:

When Tails finally performs the soul bond with Somic, Pontius Pilate and Jebus will teach Tails the Chaos Dunk, the ultimate b-ball move.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
If you guys hijack his story, it will literally be the 9/11 of webcomics.

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
I made it into an original lazerbot collage! My lifelong dream!

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

Ballz posted:

Is this canan or just a Halloween special?

It explains how Knuckles died and why Shadow is a hosed up cyborg. So yes, as Caption of this comic, I pronounce it canan.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

So for halloween I did this little comic with a ghost and skullandbones.

And as soon as I log onto SA and see this thread I realised I basically stole a joke for Lazerbot. Lord forgive me.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Oh poo poo, Cheetoman's bottom bitch. What.

Paramemetic fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Nov 2, 2013

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Tails Gets Trolled has gotten weird you guys.

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."
And she's actually a cheetah with a freaky small head! Just like real life!

f/e: Wait is she wearing fur?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Cheetoman is a legit pimp and drug dealer. Hopefully Lazerbot has been watching Breaking Bad and this somehow devolves into him trying to leave money for Tails before he dies of magical gay cancer or something.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I am willing to bet Lazey B registered that gmail account.

oh he does spoil us so

edit: You know what? Yeah, this is the point I consider Tails Gets Trolled of all things to be getting weird.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Nov 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."

Calico Heart posted:

edit: You know what? Yeah, this is the point I consider Tails Gets Trolled of all things to be getting weird.

Is that the first furry OC in the comic? That might be why.