Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Is it me or does Cheetoman suddenly resemble Ray Smuckles?

Also, Lazerbot keeps asking me stuff on Tumblr and I feel bad because he doesn't seem to know how Tumblr works.

ulitmatelazerbot posted:

hello again nerdbot what you been up to? and i got a question why is the TGT tumblr so slow are updates and post?

Well? Anyone got an answer for him???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Shut!!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Dias posted:

Cheetoman is a legit pimp and drug dealer. Hopefully Lazerbot has been watching Breaking Bad and this somehow devolves into him trying to leave money for Tails before he dies of magical gay cancer or something.

When I heard Cheetoman talking about drug shipments and earnings, I kept thinking of The Wire instead.

Omar Cheeto comin'.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

Young Freud posted:

When I heard Cheetoman talking about drug shipments and earnings, I kept thinking of The Wire instead.

Omar Cheeto comin'.

Speaking of

I'll CHEETOKEN this eventually but maybe a better artist can just expound on it because goddamn I am

Too Cool to Fool, Son

so rusty

i might be the only person on earth who played that game

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Old Boot fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Nov 2, 2013

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Dias posted:

Cheetoman is a legit pimp and drug dealer. Hopefully Lazerbot has been watching Breaking Bad and this somehow devolves into him trying to leave money for Tails before he dies of magical gay cancer or something.

i am the who
-> knocks

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

TwoPair posted:

i am the who
-> knocks Shuts

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

nerdbot posted:

Well? Anyone got an answer for him???

Reply with a really long answer that goes around in circles, while misspelling words at key points for maximum hilarity.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Chester Cheetah has turned into a morally ambiguous character. I'm not sure how to feel about him.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

nerdbot posted:

Is it me or does Cheetoman suddenly resemble Ray Smuckles?

Yes! I couldn't not notice it!

edit: "SHUT!!" Lb has mastered the comic form.

Necrothatcher fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Nov 2, 2013

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
You realize what Lazerbot's done, right? He's obviously used references, possibly photographic, for the new character. After Lazeyfying games and cartoons, Lazerbot may have begun applying his magical touch to our own reality.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

An Old Boot posted:

Speaking of

I'll CHEETOKEN this eventually but maybe a better artist can just expound on it because goddamn I am

Too Cool to Fool, Son

so rusty

i might be the only person on earth who played that game

...Is it wrong my first thought was Brutal: Paws of Fury?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlyuajmQjs

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Phlegmish posted:

Chester Cheetah has turned into a morally ambiguous character. I'm not sure how to feel about him.

Look man, he's always said it ain't easy being cheesy. While you sit there comfortable in front of your computers, the cheesy guys are the ones who make the hard choices.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
This comic is just a giant allegory for puberty.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Meanwhile, everyone else is dead, the Troll King has conquered the world, Sonic's ghost looks down and sheds a single tear

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Dias posted:

Cheetoman is a legit pimp and drug dealer. Hopefully Lazerbot has been watching Breaking Bad

[CH]eesing [Ba]d.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Raserys posted:

Meanwhile, everyone else is dead, the Troll King has conquered the world, Sonic's ghost looks down and sheds a single tear

Lazy to the B posted:

well if you notice the page all these pages here was actually what was taking place while the fight was going on, so rather the time frame in the battle field has not moved forward just went back to other peoples stories, that everyone was curious about, when this is over it will get back to the rest of the fights

Never doubt him again.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Paramemetic posted:

Oh poo poo, Cheetoman's bottom bitch. What.

I don't know but, I think posting pictures everywhere of someone literally being gay is trolling.

Cat Mattress posted:

[CH]eesing [Ba]d.

I am the one who
->trolls

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Cechmanek posted:

I don't know but, I think posting pictures everywhere of someone literally being gay is trolling.

The anti-Troll faction has never been portrayed as being men and women of high moral caliber.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
It took a while, but I managed to get through all 398 pages...

:drat:

I love every bit of it, especially the Tails Gets Gay strips and also the Hitler and Friends get Jewed and What If: Tails Didn't Get Trolled fan comics. I would never imagine a few months back that Rob, a guy with no ears and no neck would be such a badass or that a drug party held by Cheetoman would have me wanting to see what happens next.

Good job Lazy B. :golfclap:

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
I can't tell if this new character is supposed to be CheetoMan's actual daughter, or if Cheetoman is a pimp, she's one of his hos, and "daddy" is just what he likes to be called.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

smilingfish posted:

I can't tell if this new character is supposed to be CheetoMan's actual daughter, or if Cheetoman is a pimp, she's one of his hos, and "daddy" is just what he likes to be called.

Uh, this should not be too difficult to figure out.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Paramemetic posted:

Uh, this should not be too difficult to figure out.

It's both, right?

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Turn left Lazerbot noooo!

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/x99Dlt2.jpg :nws:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Boy I can't wait to get back to those fight scenes.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

well poo poo dog :wtc:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
This sure was a weird time to get caught up. Those fight scenes sure are sounding good right about now, yeah. Not just because it's been forever since I've seen Rob and Coyote being awesome either.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Well, he is a pimp.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

This comic has been toeing the line between "funny because it's bad" and "godawful unironic fanfiction" for a long time now, and I'm kind of glad this is latest stuff is happening because it's made me realize that I'm not really reading this because I thought it was funny anymore, I'm sitting here watching a comic depicting Spyro the dragon loving Jessie from team rocket because the sunk cost fallacy hooked me pretty loving hard.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

this is much better
then humans!

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Wrist Watch posted:

This comic has been toeing the line between "funny because it's bad" and "godawful unironic fanfiction" for a long time now, and I'm kind of glad this is latest stuff is happening because it's made me realize that I'm not really reading this because I thought it was funny anymore, I'm sitting here watching a comic depicting Spyro the dragon loving Jessie from team rocket because the sunk cost fallacy hooked me pretty loving hard.

That's not Jessie anymore :stare:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Let's just take a minute to remember that this is how it started.

How...how far we have come.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Geez Lazy-B, no... :stonk:

Those final panels are only there to distract us from the real issue here: Cheeto man is actually sort of terrible.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm so disillusioned. I don't know what to believe in anymore. :negative:

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
Abandon ship.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
Oh hey a new tails gets trolled pag-

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

So is Cheeto Man like Dolemite? A ruthless pimp that yet has redeeming qualities and has enemies so awful that make him a hero in comparison? Also oh god Lazey please stop what you are doing just go back to the octobong please everything was great before the last two panels.

goldenoreos
Jan 5, 2012

Take care of my animals while I'm gone
I want to say the bright side is that he didn't show Spyro's dick... but I remember he could totally do that in the next page

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Plutonis posted:

everything was great before the last two panels.

Last three. :negative:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I think the scariest thing in those 3 panels is the fadey aftershadows, implying they're loving at the speed of sound or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalies
Mar 1, 2010

nerdbot posted:

I think the scariest thing in those 3 panels is the fadey aftershadows, implying they're loving at the speed of sound or something.

Nah, that's just the pot smoke.