Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
I literally didn't know Striker was gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Garganowns

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

I literally didn't know Striker was gone.

JTG just sitting in a corner, counting his money.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Did he lose like 100 pounds since being injured? He looks slim as hell. For Mark Henry that is.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It seems that whenever he has some time off, he gets back into shape. Same with Big Show. It's hard to maintain a healthy diet on the road, I guess.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

It seems that whenever he has some time off, he gets back into shape. Same with Big Show. It's hard to maintain a healthy diet on the road, I guess.

That's why they put Tony Atlas with him, to try and keep him from overeating on the road. Instead of frequenting BBQ joints Tony would show him the finest foot fetish parties in town.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

MassRafTer posted:

That's why they put Tony Atlas with him, to try and keep him from overeating on the road. Instead of frequenting BBQ joints Tony would show him the finest foot fetish parties in town.

Vitor Belfort and Tony Atlas would be the best/creepiest tag team ever.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Do you know where I can get a copy of this Eat-Da-Feet Diet?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

flashy_mcflash posted:

Do you know where I can get a copy of this Eat-Da-Feet Diet?
Strangely enough, it was Mark Henry who suggested that Gail Kim call her finisher 'Eat Defeat'.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Kevin Steen posted:

@TheRock You've had several memorable turns throughout your career but you turning on Steve Carrell in Get Smart is the best one!

The Rock posted:

@FightSteenFight Thank U my friend. What about my turn on Faarooq? Keep kickin rear end & be safe on the road bro.

Weird wrestling buddies The Rock and Kevin Steen, everybody.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Kevin Steen is wrestlebuddies with everyone because Kevin Steen is just a nice guy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

Weird wrestling buddies The Rock and Kevin Steen, everybody.

The day may come where Rock and Steen being grapplepals isn't adorable as hell, but that day isn't today :3:

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

VogeGandire posted:

Kevin Steen is wrestlebuddies with everyone because Kevin Steen is just a nice guy.

Counterpoint:

Cliff Compton posted:

Tonight I will find @fightsteenfight. He is not safe in @ringofhonor. #Cincy

Kevin Steen posted:

Stop tweeting about it and come do something motherfucker.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

From the Abraham Washington School of Comedy

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

In more "Lance Storm and JR hate fun" news, neither are fans of Bad Influence being amazing.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
To be fair that was a pretty lame segment.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

getitoffgetitoff posted:

To be fair that was a pretty lame segment.

It was acceptable up until Abyss's music played, and he started walking down the ramp. It was at this point that Bad Influence put their Sherlock hats back on after having had them knocked off during the brawl with Eric.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Bad Influence are hardly infallible but if that's what makes you turn TNA off, you haven't been paying attention.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

WeaponX posted:

Bad Influence are hardly infallible but if that's what makes you turn TNA off, you haven't been paying attention.

If the only good thing on a show does something bad, is there any reason to watch?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Kevin Nash posted:

Just listening to Eminem latest" Rap God"trap beat so tight.Motherfuckers the poo poo Detroit proud.Dre your magic is noted.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Whoever writes that indies wrestler account is pretty clever

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Gavok posted:

Yeah, that sounds about right.

That mikey_bt dude is a cock.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Dave Meltzer hurt Billy's feelings by saying he doesn't have the money to buy and bankroll TNA. As well as generally dismissing him as a serious candidate to purchase TNA:

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
At this time, I would like to publicly declare that I want to marry Ryback.

sunsweet fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Nov 5, 2013

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

His big checks are my favorite thing about The Ryback Rules.

When will The Ryback Rules be wrestling a Ryback rules match?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Ryback stop it I'm crying now

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Kevin Nash talking about hip hop has been a long running hilarious thing to me. It's tremendous.

Also, is Ryback drunk? Let's pretend Ryback is drunk.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

"BIG ARMS SETTING OFF FIRE ALARMS"

I love you Ryback please kill CM Punk, John Cena, and Bryan so it's just three hours of you.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Someone should ask Ryback how Big the needle he injected in his rear end before working out was.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Did Heyman teach him how to write big checks?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Someone should ask Ryback how Big the needle he injected in his rear end before working out was.

Hah, yeah, that'd be SO HILARIOUS!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Uh Ryback using a comically large needle would be hilarious actually.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

His profile picture completes all of those tweets.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Turkey baster full of Flintstones Chewables.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

I keep thinking his twitter pic is the heavy from Team Fortress 2.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rovert posted:

Dave Meltzer hurt Billy's feelings by saying he doesn't have the money to buy and bankroll TNA. As well as generally dismissing him as a serious candidate to purchase TNA:

I hope Billy Corgan buys TNA and makes everyone dress like a bunch of steampunk fairy vampire characters or whatever weird thing he's into now.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
hahaha, oh Tyler Reks, still upset everyone hated his awful cartoon

quote:

"I almost get fired 4 an "irreverent" cartoon & @WWE decides 2 make their own? Hope Mark Henry doesn't cry about it. Kinda makes me wanna release the 2 episodes of #MidCardMafia season 2 that I have sitting here...."

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

My favorite thing about Ryback is still his utter confusion and anger over Panera Bread.

But his singlet with BIG GUY BIG TRAPS is a close second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Tato posted:

hahaha, oh Tyler Reks, still upset everyone hated his awful cartoon

Tyler Reks is like if Zack Ryder never had a point behind his whining to begin with.